Murray Trial - 7 October - Day 9 - Discussion

If we all...talk as slow...as...Mr.........Flanagan we will be...here...forever...aren't we...

witness: drugs can be detected in the stomach that havnt been given orally...

ok flanagan is trying to confuse anderson and the jury!!!! redistribution and diffusion are 2 completely different things!!! :mat:

the uncharged state of any drug will equilibrate between compartments! then if basic will become ionized in stomach & will be trapped!!! has nothing to do with redistribution :mat:

ok flanagan is trying to confuse anderson and the jury!!!! redistribution and diffusion are 2 completely different things!!! :mat:the uncharged state of any drug will equilibrate between compartments! then if basic will become ionized in stomach & will be trapped!!! has nothing to do with redistribution :mat:
I love it when you get angry doc ;)

This guy is really trying to put words in Anderson's mouth and get him to help the defence. Good job Anderson is standing his ground!

iron trapping and post mortem redistrubution have nothing to do with each other. to get loraz in the stomach it comes from iron trapping and oral. not PM redistrubution

in order for iron trapping to occur the drug has to be in the stomach. how does it get in there other than oral . by defusion the witness says. defusion comes from surrounding organs liver and blood. flanangans trying to get the witness to say re distrubution causes it to get in the stomach. he says no it comes from iron trapping

drug levels can be detected in the stomach ive seen it in loads of cases. where the drug was not given it orally

the expert is not obvioulsy aware of transmural stomach hemorrhage caused by resuscitative efforts . ohh

Flannagan is trying to persuade to Anderson to say lorazepam is more impt than propofol but Anderson is not buying that..propofil was the red flag in his mind.

the expert is not obvioulsy aware of transmural stomach hemorrhage caused by resuscitative efforts . ohh

i'm sure the pathologist will discuss this. aside from that, ion trapping alone will also explain levels found in stomach, regardless of haemorrhage.

flanangan trying to say the loraz is more important than the diprivan in the case. it has his importance but its not the red flag that caught my eye. why not?? flannagan says the loraz is a very high level. he says its not. its at a theraputic range .. diprivan was at a theraputic level aswell but it depends on the setting. its a theraputic range if it was given in the hospital not in bedroom the book says the drug has to be given in an proper safe setting. flanagans saying the theaputic range has nothing do with the setting its given in. .anderson disagrees.

Anderson is getting more and more annoyed...
Is it just me or is Flangan realizing himself that he doesn't get anywhere with his questions?

flanagan trying to make anderson say that propofol and the therapeutic range has nothing to do with a setting

i love that binder the witness has brought with him. He's way better prepared than the defense....

If someone owns a gun... could you please shoot me!! If I have to hear that jerk of Flanangan 1 min more I'm gonna lose my mind!! Leave Anderson alone for crying out loud, he's not stupid he's not gonna fall on your cheap tricks!!

The defences stategy always seems to be to ask witnesses questions that are beyond their scope in order to discredit them

more loraz in the urine drug that midazaolam. loraz level goes up in autopsy urine. midaz level in urine at autopsy is less than the amount in the urine jug . why asks flannagan? was loraz taken after mj emptied his bladder into the jug?. witness says he cant answer on a urine value doesnt know

we can certainly see where flannagans going

Mr Flanagan is starting to resemble Mr Burns now.

But in all seriousness how is the judge even allowing this ridiculous questions?? >_

LOL. What part of SUSTAINED Flanagan does not understand?

Flanagan is making me sleepy...he is boring and he keeps asking the same questions over and over. He wants Anderson tosay something that is not true. That Michael took laraz orally.

how long does it take for loraz to reach its peak blood level? from orally taking it. witness has no opinion doesnt know

cross over
red
irect

yes finally he's done running around in circles asking irrelevant questions that make no sense and are beyond the witness's expertise! phew

Back