Murray Trial - 7 October - Day 9 - Discussion

I just can't stand FLANAGAN's way of speaking. My grandma has a sharper mind. F'ck.

Oh Lawd, Fleak is back on the stand. This better be worth it.

I hope the defense won't be able to catch up the points again they lost before...

back to the syringe on the nightstand. she recovered and photographed it on the 25th it was given to the coroner a few days later? think she said. walgren confirming she took it on the 25th. showing her paper work confirming that. she took a large amount of photos on different dates. same sort of pics taken but on different dates. shes gone through them all and marked the dates. she went into the second bedroom. poked her head in but didnt search it. the pic of her in the hall way was taken on the 25th. she didnt know yesterday what day it was taken. now she confirms it was the 25th and she confirms where she was stood by using the pointer on the map of the upstairs.

IV stand and the tubing. about the tube being hung over the stand. has a pic of it from the 25th the tubing was looped over in the pic on the 25th. pic taken on june 29th the IV is still hung over the pole. so it wasnt moved inbetween those dates. showing another picture from the 29th. the IV tubing is now hanging down. so it was moved on the 29th. they removed it to take a picture of it.

showing pics of the IV tubing draped over the handle taken on 25th and 29th June and shown pics of syringe no longer hanging over but loose straight down...this was removed from being draped over in order to take pictures of it, so tubing was in same position on 25th and 29th, until they moved it to take the picture on 29th

Well, Thank God, the tubing got cleared up. It was in the same position on 6/29th when it was collected as it was on 6/25th.

34420494.png

Chernoff wants a break probably to think up questions to fleak...as that was points scored for the prosecution.

showing the IV stand and another connector where another saline bag would have been attached to it (the one alberto took down)

direct over.

15 min break

I keep seeing the people on TruTV talking about how confused they are, but the statement from the tox guy wasn't that hard to follow. Especially with the defense trying to put words in people's mouths.

I keep seeing the people on TruTV talking about how confused they are, but the statement from the tox guy wasn't that hard to follow. Especially with the defense trying to put words in people's mouths.

guess you dont need much an IQ to be on that show

chernoff asks her whether she really went inside the bathroom or not

Back