Murray Trial - 7 October - Day 9 - Discussion

It's over, finally! This was nothing from Flanagan.

has anyone asked mr. Anderson what the "trauma, gerschwin" label on the blood sample means?

If someone owns a gun... could you please shoot me!! If I have to hear that jerk of Flanangan 1 min more I'm gonna lose my mind!! Leave Anderson alone for crying out loud, he's not stupid he's not gonna fall on your cheap tricks!!

LOL I can't believe I heard him use "Aspirin" in comparison to the other powerful drugs.

murray wrote something on a post it and is whispering something into old flanagan's ear

confirms he never went to carolwood. got blood from UCLA fleek and the needle and IV (broken syringe) from the coroners office . he has no knowledge of the crime scene at all. what he was given he was given. same with the saline bag.

whats the diff between a blood sample and a urine sample. blood whats was in the system at the time. urine collects everything you took hours ago to 5 days ago. its a historical record hence the ephedrine being in the urine but not in the blood.ie it had cleared the body (blood) and was on its way out

has anyone asked mr. Anderson what the "trauma, gerschwin" label on the blood sample means?

That I believe was the label the hospital put on the vials. Dr Cooper testified they have pre-prepared labels for trauma patients that come in and for Michael they used the name Gerschwin and trauma is probably the area of the hospital the trauma unit. The name Gerschwin had a unique number and later that was linked to Michael Jackson.

talking about the levels of loraz in the stomach and what it means interms of taking that amount in a tablet form. taking the amount from the defence testing of the stomach that they had done. 0.046599 mg is the amount in the stomach. with a 2mg pill the amount in mjs stomach was 1/43rd of a 2mg tablet. a very small miniscule amount.

Last edited:
Excellent re-direct. Straight and to the point. Amount of lorazepam in the stomach equates to 1/43rd of a 2 milligram tablet.

cant take Flanagan doesn't know the difference between past and future...lol

Does Flanagan even know what he's talking about? Geez.

Is it legal for someone to speak so slow in court. Flanagan, I can't follow your thought too. WTF. And this non-stop wouln't you wouldn't you! WOW,

back to mr burns! confirming that blood is recent, urine his historical .ephedrine was taken in the past and matabolised and went into the urine. so it was taken hrs/ days earlier. so its the same thing with diprivan?? he doesnt know about diprivan and how it leaves the bod. interms of how much is in the urine can determine how much was in the blood. asks the same about loraz. beyond his expertise.objection substained. some drugs dont excrete into the urine. he doesnt know if diprivan is one of them.

if someone took 7-9 loraz tablets and u looked at the stomach contents and u found 16mg in the stomach u would know it was just taken? yes very recently. possible abuse. if the loraz levels were low in the stomach that means he still took 8 tablets its just that he took it hours and hours ago and its gone through the system.?? objection substained.

The judge seems to be annoyed as well. This is really the worst defense.

great the prosecutors have more experienced experts that are going to testify about lorazepam .

Flangan should be thrown out of court for being so repetitive

Prosecution calling Fleak again

thank you judge. thank you anderson. great witness

fleek is back on the stand!!!!

Back