Murray Trial - 7 October - Day 9 - Discussion

he is gonna try to continue to discredit Fleak.....he needs to stop...he is such an ass

I keep seeing the people on TruTV talking about how confused they are, but the statement from the tox guy wasn't that hard to follow. Especially with the defense trying to put words in people's mouths.

I'm not surprised they're confused. They've had the media telling the world that MJ was an addict for so long that they're probably confused as to where all that demerol went in the autopsy report!

Chernoff the stupid :censored: just asked Fleak does she know what a toilet was.

Objection Argumentative SUSTAINED.

Judge Pastor asks Chernoff to ask appropriate questions:lol:

can someone shoot deepac chopra for me or perhaps let murray inject him. just a side comment

Chernoff the stupid :censored: just asked Fleak does she know what a toilet was.

Objection Argumentative SUSTAINED.

Judge Pastor asks Chernoff to ask appropriate questions:lol:

I would so smack someone if they asked me something like that. Seriously, it's one thing to question how well you do your job, but that was just a low blow and I don't think the jury would like it.

showing the pill bottles that were in the bathroom. the pic we saw yesterday that was zoomed in .she doesnt know who took it she didnt and she didnt collect them either. she doesnt have documents from the 26th which is when they were collected. u would have to speak to ed winter (coroner)

it is OBVIOUS that SHE is NOT the one that took those newer photos...is Chernoff stupid...dang He tried to intimidate Fleak. So I guess Winter will be able to answer those questions...seeing as he knows WHO did take those photos on the 26th

Detective Scott Smith now....

BTW Chernoff is such an *sshole...Asked Fleak if she knows something at all...

God, that guy is an asshole. What he did to that girl was just plain mean and he even made the suggesting that she was up to something or hiding something.

Yeah, I don't see that as a score at all since it just comes off as plain bullying.

Asks her if she had to through the bedroom to get to the bathroom

The fireplace and the TV on

85611086.png

71550247.png

13281384.png

Pills found in the bathroom on the counter, was collected on June 26th... (but they were then removed?)

pill1.png

pilln.png

Chernoff is talking about the photo of the 3 pill bottles that Fleak couldn't identify yesterday. Apparently, these were taken on the 26th by, I think, Ed Winter.

Scott Smith on now!

going through his job role worked as an officer for 20 plus years. told about it around 15.30 then went to UCLA

OMG! LOL. Smith was asked to ID Murray in the court room, he stated he saw him, wearing light blue shirt and orange tie. Murray then looks down at his tie, then Flanagan looks down at his tie.

ETA: hmmm, Smith must be color blind. Murray's tie looks very YELLOW to me and Flanagan's tie looks orange. No wonder these 2 doods were checkin' themselves. lol

Just shows that facts be damn for some people. They should asked him what happened to the demeral. Did it magically disappeared?
and this guy claimed to be a friend. is he that desperate for money and attention. dont answer that

never saw murray at the hospital. he took the CCTV of murray leaving the hos that was shown during faheems testimony.officer confirms murray was leaving at 1638. at 1702 theres footage of murray in the west lobby (another part of the hospital) that you get to buy leaving the main part of the hospital

wonder if while Murray was suppose to be watching Michael if he fell asleep in that other bedroom with that fireplace on and the tv running....hmmmm.....could of.

Back