Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

Can someone please post the link to this..........I'm on my iphone and can't find. Thanks. :)

Great Walgren is saying Muarry did not even keep records but he kept a record of Michael's voice. He is really tying up all the loose ends.

MJ could not keep any medical recrords but for some reason he records MJ voice on his Iphone and keeps it, even in this state, MJ at a vurnebale state, he is talking about his plans for the future... its amazing, he is the greatest entertainment in the world, he is thinking about his future and talking about a childrens hospital... in this state, when he has NO reason to believe anyone is listening or documenting.. in this state, in his own house/bedroom , he is talking about what he wants to do in the future and his desire - these are his TRUE feelings and TRUE desires, private vunerable moment... for reasons UNKNOMN; Murray sits by his side and records Michael...

two days after this on May 12, Murray orders alot of medications...

Go Walgren!

He told jurors to please think about Murray saying he was trying to wean MJ off propofol but please remember how MUCH propofol Murray ordered.. remember these amounts

2000 mg/day was shipped and Murray said he only gave MJ 25 mg of propofol on June 25th...

^^ I think Walgren misspoke there. It wasn't 2000mg "shipped" per day. I think he meant to say "given" or "administered".

Chernoff is having a blinking attack as Walgren talks about Murray reassuring everyone that MJ's health was fine.

On behalf of the entire worldwide Michael Jackson fan community; Thank you David Walgren :cry:

God bless Walgren. A powerful voice for Michael during this extremely difficult time.

This is what Murray did yesterday

1103-conrad-murray-npg-credit.jpg

God bless all of you for writing what is going on. I am at work and you are all I have to keep me up dated. I can't even describe how much I hurt but I know you know.

Walgren spoke about the impossibility of MJ taking the 16mg of lorazepam at 7am theory and it having no effect on MJ by 7:30 when Murray gives the midazolam. No effects afterwards by 10am when MJ supposedly complains again about not sleeping.

Yes! Walgren is hitting on Murray worrying about MJ needing to be up at noon when it was only 10-10:30 when Murray agrees to give propofol. He's REALLY making good points and sense here how it made no sense for Murray to give only 25mg to induce sleep if Michael clearly wanted to sleep for more than 15 minutes.

Thank You, DAVID.

call 911 - u learn that as a kid but according to Murray to speak to a 911 operator would be to neglect MJ ... murray did not call 911 because he wanted to protect himself

instead of calling Michael Amir Williams, he should have called 911 but he didnt.. maybe he was panicked or was trying to clean up and hoping for some miracle and MJ would wake up and noone would know... but he was putting himself first and he is INTENTIONALLY not calling 911 and derailing the help that could have saved MJ

Walgren mentions Murray consciously making the decision NOT to inform Amir to call 911; doesn't leave that on the voicemail. Amir would want to know what it was all about; he uses Murray's own words in the police statement.

Walgren -- based on emails and phone calls we can see Murray is checking mail and making calls during the time he claims MJ was complaining about not being able to sleep. Woop! Woop! The timeline is catching up with Murray. GET HIM, WALGREN!!

Walgren points out the inconsistencies between the phone records and Murray's statement. How could Murray have been talking on the phone WHILE Michael was complaining to him about wanting to sleep?

Back