Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

"he was striving to satisfy his fans that were so loyal to him for many years" oh god :(

omfg...I'm not gonna make it...and he's just getting started. :(

This feels like 2005 all over again........ I'm a wreck.....hope they don't show those photos again

We lovr you Michael

Through all of this Murray does not shed A TEAR! Piece of sh*t!!

Walgren makes Michael every inch a normal human wanting to have plans, hopes and dreams...sit down to have breakfast with his 3 children and watchh him perform but noene of these come true ...how on June 25th 2009 Paaris came into the room crying and Prince shocked to the point of tears flowing slowly .. all because of the actions of Conrad Murray...

Walgren is wonderful ..he is doing wonderful. This is so heartbreaking. Murray keeps rolling his eyes...that is pretty friggen annoying...he looks like he could careless

So sad. :( How does Murray just sit there? Like this is NOTHING?? I will never understand. Inhumane is not the word.

walgren talks about what criminal negligence is.. "noone says Murray sought to kill MJ, but he acted reckless"

Thank you everyone for the updates!

This sounds so upsetting but I'm still glad the Incredible Walgren is making those points heard. :teary_eyed:

I'm stuck at work for another 30 mins! :glare:

Murray doesn't give ish about all this, all he thinks about is $$ he will make. The Jury is stupid if they can't read his face, not a single tear when Walgren mentioned the kids, not a single one. Nothing!! SMDH

I seriously cannot see how Murray cannot even shed a single tear throughout this. Most of us fans have not even seen the person, let alone work with him, and while we're becoming emotional, he merely looks annoyed. Walgren made a 20 year old male cry. Seriously... He is awesome.

Conrad Murray not putting patient first, but Conrad Murray putting Murray first... intentipnally giving false and misleading statements to paramedics and ER people.. FALSE intentionally misleading statements when he was fully aware of what had happened.. Murray failed to share information, this is consicuionsess of guilt

I am crying especially when he talks about the children. I heard sniffling in the court during that time too. did anyone else hear sniffling.

Wow!!! Walgren is nailing every avenue - Murray's reckless act causing Michael's death, even if Murray did not give the fatal dose, he is still criminal negligent since it is foreseeable and lastly Murray's lying, etc is his action is action of guilt and he must be found guilty.

Consicuionsess of Guilt:
The fact that CM did not tell the paramedics adminsiter propfopol but in fact he was doing oit for 2 months
CM knew of his guilt, intentional giving INTETIONAL false misleading staements.
It was not MJ as a patiewnt first It was Conrad Murray first.

Walgren is doing great. Glad he mentions consious of guilt by Murray when he intentionally lied to EMTs and the doctors at the hospital. Now talking about Money Murray expected. Bring it home Walgren! :)

Back