Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

I have to go to sleep, I stayed up all night, it's 5:23am, do you guys think we'll get the verdict today?

Damn, I missed the White reference and the iv in the pocket thing. Will have to check it on youtube when uploaded. Got called away from my office. I see he got the urine evidence in as well.

David Walgren is fecking AMAZING! He has given Michael the best representation he could have ever asked for in this kind of situation. Brilliant brilliant brilliant. His closing was based on heart and facts. Doesn't get any better than that, imo.

Chernoff has to be sweating and ishing bricks right about now.

We love you Walgren, thanks for putting your heart into this and really fighting for Michael! :D

Does anybody know if we'll get the verdict today or not?

Regardless of the verdict, I say God Bless David Walgren for fighting so passionately for this case. The man seems to believe what he is saying, BIG PROPS, David!

Completely and totally agree.

THANK YOU, DAVID! :heart:

I would expect a verdict tomorrow (today for some people), simply because I don't think the jury will need to deliberate, and also the court won't want to needlessly take the case into another week. I'm not sure when it'll be though, that's just what I think.

I was captivated , mesmerized the whole time .Thank u Walgren THANK U .

Thank you Walgren!
clapping.gif

so we will probably get the verdict today? *fingers crossed*
i dont want to stay awake for so long without a verdict :( i cant sleep

I missed today's sitting and I'm going to miss it tomorrow. But, through this entire trial, David Walgren has seemed to be doing this for legitimate justice and not for the money or media attention as has Mrs Brazil. Big thank you to both of their efforts and regardless of the verdict, they delivered a strong case with passion and heart and I don't think we as a community could have asked for much more.

He mentioned Murrays prints being on the bottle but not about Michael's not being anywhere.

he still has rebuttal. logically it would make sense to wait for defense to argue he self injected and then end it with saying "hello no fingerprints".

He said a couple things that made me think that.

I agree. some thing he says seems to come word by word from the messages we read and write.

Bravo! I applauded and laughed so loud when Walgren showed how White what reluctant to admit that the IV line can fit into a pocket and then showed White pulling out the IV out of his pocket when Flanagan asked him. BAM! And it was on repeat, it was hilarious!

Haha! "Walgren IV line Remix" ;)

someone tweeted that loop was a mistake in his presentation but somewhat I don't think so.

I have to go to sleep, I stayed up all night, it's 5:23am, do you guys think we'll get the verdict today?

Wow-so we could have a verdict today potentially?

look defense is going to talk for an hour, walgren is going to make a short rebuttal and then judge will read rest of the instructions. It doesn't seem like the jury will have much time today. I say the verdict today is highly unlikely.

Back