Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

wats the police whispering about?? "he cant make it" we have to reschedule lol!!

I like the long line of security. :smilerolleyes: wow...just...wow. And they have the fans on the other side of the court house. wtf is up with that shit?

Can somebody please tell me whats going on ? I just came hom from soccer traning. thanks.

Murray was charged with IM only; the full coroner's report came out - just as we thought, only Propofol and what Murray gave him; we're waiting for Murray to arrive for the arraignment (http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-co...n-involuntary-manslaughter-court-arraignment/) - rumor is he's coming via helicopter. The Jacksons have already arrived.

i hear a helicopter :mello:

It's horrible. I almost expect him to flash smiles and sign autographs, when he arrives. He's treated like a hero. This is so wrong. I can't believe it.

F*** it! If he does that, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! F#@!~ #T$ %$#^%% %^^^ e

God help me, I'm so angry right now.... :cry:

i wonder what is going through conrads sick twisted mind right now? does he realise what he has done? his life is so over.
He's probably planning his ''grand entry;'' probably pulling a fake show like crying or bringing his stripper girlfriend and kid, to show he is responsible etc. I can already see it. in my mind

this bastard is planning to come via a helicopter? WTF does he think he is?!!! What a SOB!!!

he won't be in handcuffs, he's not considered to be dangerous to himself or to others as he is being charged with involuntary manslaughter, basically saying he made a mistake in killing someone.
I want to see justice done but we must put aside our own sadness and anger and let the authorities do their job. I don't have too much faith in the set up there but what can we do? A whole bunch of fans wanting Murray dead ain't gonna change anything and how exactly is that going to make anything better?

omg I hear a helicopter. :puke:

Members of the Jackson family -- including Katherine, Joe, Jermaine and La Toya -- have arrived at the courthouse. WOW

"In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart"

We are here with you Michael...always. We will fight for you!!! I love you so much.

why the hell isnt cnn covering this?? they covered his death for 3 months and now they cant cover this for us to see? COME ON!!

Its 2005 all again. But this time Michael isn't showing up which makes it so much worse :cry:

I'm shiverring..

Omg

The family are waiting around for the guy who killed their son/brother :(

Tom Messarue once said that he was shocked how LAPD worked so hard to hurt Michael and humilaite him and he advised him to leave LA telling him that those poeople will not leave you alone....and now 4 years after this :APD are making tea party for murray because he accomlished the mission.... sweet God.

he won't be in handcuffs, he's not considered to be dangerous to himself or to others as he is being charged with involuntary manslaughter, basically saying he made a mistake in killing someone.

Michael wasn't dangerous either. I understand that "child molestation" isn't accidental, but that wouldn't make him a danger to the general public either. Were they expecting him to run through the crowd touching little boys? :smilerolleyes: Ridiculous.

(Not towards you, to Sneddon and co.)

I'm thinking of Blanket, Prince and Paris right now.

They must know whats happening today, seen as their family are all there at court.

im surprised theres so few media there. guess they dont care cause its not like they get to see mj

Tom Messarue once said that he was shocked how LAPD worked so hard to hurt Michael and humilaite him and he advised him to leave LA telling him that those poeople will not leave you alone....and now 4 years after this :APD are making tea party for murray because he accomlished the mission.... sweet God.

Absolutly sickening isn't it :puke:

I hope Britney is okay.

:cry: JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL! I MEAN IT! DAMN IT!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might juss pass out!

God. i feel sick. my room is so cold.. im on my own. this is not nice..

i have no idea how i will react when i see that THING :cry:
:puke:

Michael wasn't dangerous either. I understand that "child molestation" isn't accidental, but that wouldn't make him a danger to the general public either. Were they expecting him to run through the crowd touching little boys? :smilerolleyes: Ridiculous.

(Not towards you, to Sneddon and co.)

yeah I hear ya but I also agree that a suspected childmolester should be in handcuffs, of course my opinion changes when it's Michael though, cos we know there is no way he would have done that :no:

Absolutly sickening isn't it :puke:
Mez adviced him to leave Neverland/SB county not LA. But it's the same anyway.. considering the LAPD had hand in his persecution back in 93.

Back