my daughter is going to school dressed as michael(pictures inside)

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
on thursday it is world book day,which is a day all the school children can dress as a character from a book,well i know michael jackson isn,t a character.but there have been plenty of books written about him,
well any excuse to dress as michael,i went out and bought her a fedora like michaels yesterday,she already has the black trousers and shoes and i white top,my dad made her a white arm band,i,m just looking for a jacket from somewhere,also i,m going to buy her a white glove from argos hopefully if i can get one,they were all sold out in one of them,

i will post a picture of my daughter here if we get the full costume,

my daughters 11yrs old and loves michael jackson just like i do.

Last edited:
Re: my daughter is going to school dressed as michael,

Aww, that's nice! Can't wait to see the picture of your daughter in full costume! :) Hope she will have lots of fun Thursday!
thankyou,i,m just having trouble getting her a jacket that will fit her,

That's very good parenting!! :) Can't wait to see the photo!

And did you succeed in finding a jacket for her? Is she in full costume now? :D

I wanna see!:D

And did you succeed in finding a jacket for her? Is she in full costume now? :D
yes i found one,the pictures i took arn,t good quality,her trousers and tie look grey when they are black,she is dressed as michael from dangerous,but we had to add the billie jean glove,she really looked the part,
here she is,

Image027.jpg

Image023_1.jpg

Image021_2.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image010.jpg

awww! bless her :D she looks great! well done :)

What a great idea and any excuse is a good one when it comes to Michael ;) The pics are fantastic!!

That is awesome! She looks great! I love that children love Michael so much. It ensures his legacy will always live on. I was just talking with a friend of mine this weekend who has a 7 year old daughter. Her daughter had a friend stay over this weekend and my friend said her daughter and friend were fighting over Michael (in a good way). They thought he was "cute" and "nice" and they wanted him to be their boyfriend. So cute.

yes i found one,the pictures i took arn,t good quality,her trousers and tie look grey when they are black,she is dressed as michael from dangerous,but we had to add the billie jean glove,she really looked the part,
here she is,

Image027.jpg

Image023_1.jpg

Image021_2.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image010.jpg

awwwwwwwww so sweet

Aww love it! She looks great!:D

I dressed up as him the other week for school, because it was dress up day. I was wearing a Jam shirt, pants, shoes, the whole lot. Tried my best to get my really long her to look like his haha ,and then when i went in everyone was like who are you ment to be? ''I was like hello Mike! Jam! Whats wrong with you people!'' haha but i still had fun beeing him for a day! tehe :D

here she is,

Image027.jpg

Image023_1.jpg

Image021_2.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image010.jpg
Beautiful, she was incredible! :clapping: I'm sure she was the center of attention at school. :yes: :wild:

she looks really really cool!

hey yall, if you scroll to the bottom of this page, and then scroll back up, sorta quick, and keep your eyes straightforward, so the pics can come up past them, she suddenly begins to dance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back