New Announcement‏ from Ticketmaster

Well, nothing's changed on the TM website. When they rescheduled, some people caught it there at the same time the emails went out. Even Viagogo had new dates up suddenly a few minutes before the emails hit. So far all the dates are the same on both sites. I guess it was just a mistake.

I'm sorry for being stupid, but...
Is "That's all" the announcement or it's just you saying that "Michael Jackson Announcement: Dear Ticketmaster Customer" is the only text in the mail

Well, nothing's changed on the TM website. When they rescheduled, some people caught it there at the same time the emails went out. Even Viagogo had new dates up suddenly a few minutes before the emails hit. So far all the dates are the same on both sites. I guess it was just a mistake.

New dates, as in added dates?

maybe it was nothing

Guys, my husband and I got this announcement as well, but we could see everything. They were just sending an e-mail announcing the rescheduling again. Don't know why they would have sent this now, but eh.

The e-mail:

Dear Ticketmaster Customer

Recently Michael Jackson's show producers announced the rescheduling and change of the opening shows in order to meet the challenges presented by such a large and technically complex concert.

Please allow us to apologise for this inconvenience.

We are writing to let you know that the 12th July after show party that you purchased tickets for is now scheduled for 3rd March 2010.The tickets you receive will be printed with the rescheduled date. You do not have to do anything as you will be automatically be moved to the revised date.

If you cannot attend the revised date please contact us to obtain a full refund at Michaeljackson@Ticketmaster.co.uk or via the Michael Jackson Customer Support line on 0844 277 9982.

Please note your tickets will be dispatched nearer to the event date.

Regards

Ticketmaster - sent on behalf of AEG Live

Guys, my husband and I got this announcement as well, but we could see everything. They were just sending an e-mail announcing the rescheduling again. Don't know why they would have sent this now, but eh.

The e-mail:

Dear Ticketmaster Customer

Recently Michael Jackson's show producers announced the rescheduling and change of the opening shows in order to meet the challenges presented by such a large and technically complex concert.

Please allow us to apologise for this inconvenience.

We are writing to let you know that the 12th July after show party that you purchased tickets for is now scheduled for 3rd March 2010.The tickets you receive will be printed with the rescheduled date. You do not have to do anything as you will be automatically be moved to the revised date.

If you cannot attend the revised date please contact us to obtain a full refund at Michaeljackson@Ticketmaster.co.uk or via the Michael Jackson Customer Support line on 0844 277 9982.

Please note your tickets will be dispatched nearer to the event date.

Regards

Ticketmaster - sent on behalf of AEG Live

Thank god for that!

I have found them utterly and totally inefficient to deal with. Three phone calls and three e-mails and they still haven't cancelled and refunded my tickets... Oh the frustration.

more tickets are available next week for every date due to cancellations

It is an announcement to specifically address
those who purchased tickets to the after show.
Telling them that is also rescheduled for them
along with thier tickets.

I hope that helps your concerns

i got that in the email too, i was really confused. i thought my email wasn't working correctly. lol

Okay, I feel completely left out...so I signed into my Ticketmaster account and set up an alert, just to get a nothing e-mail. There, I feel better...

the email was first sent out by mistake
the second email was specifically to people with after show tickets that have been effected by the move

thats all :) No need to panic :)

You can't just say that and leave us hanging!!

Back