New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD From Sony!, Released This August

is this rumour fake? someone should email sony bmg and ask them. easy!

Of course its fake. The info came from a MJ fans blog who also recently said that MJ is now living in a school and showed pics of the school saying that the parents out the front of the school were paps waiting for MJ! :rofl: Shows how easy it is to get ppl going. Doubt you'll see that member posting here for a while!

Last edited:

Of course its fake. The info came from a MJ fans blog who also recently said that MJ is now living in a school and showed pics of the school saying that the parents out the front of the school were paps waiting for MJ! :rofl: Shows how easy it is to get ppl going. Doubt you'll see that member posting here for a while!

why are people still getting angry about this if its fake? people's emotions run way to high over stuff like this. even if it were true, if u dont like it, dont buy it. simple.

just one thing to say N E W _ A L B U M WIUTH NEWWWW SONGS!

Again sony trying to cash in on Michael... dear me...

Am I the only one growing tired of all of these "new albums" that are nothing more than rehashes of old stuff?

again ... new cd! is just waht we need no another remix album or somenthing

Don't make your hopes up.

I agree with "damien shields": I can't understand why are you so angry, and why you take on me as a person. If this isn't true, then what? This is just a possible release, nothing more, nothing personal.

As you may have noticed, I used to post every news on my blog as well. I did not post that "school-thing" neither here or on my blog (contrary to your previous statements), because it was not true or serious. I'm sorry that I've misled you, it wasn't on a purpose, I didn't know that you are such an *****. :) Period.

Anyway, thank you for taking my blog to everyone's attention. :yes: I would appreciate to have some of my blog entries quoted here as well. :D

Fans should contact their local Sony BMG Managements. I've just contacted mine, what I have been told: they are already in talks with a radio station to launch a poll on which songs should appear on this release. On the other hand: unfortunately not all the countries will have the chance to release this album, but the ones where the gold album can be guaranted by the local Sony BMG Managements.

Time will tell.

History tour as an official release and the making of thriller , victory tour .. and unreleased songs like - Escape. Would have been nice.

:unsure:

I agree with "damien shields": I can't understand why are you so angry, and why you take on me as a person. If this isn't true, then what? This is just a possible release, nothing more, nothing personal.

As you may have noticed, I used to post every news on my blog as well. I did not post that "school-thing" neither here or on my blog (contrary to your previous statements), because it was not true or serious. I'm sorry that I've misled you, it wasn't on a purpose, I didn't know that you are such an *****. :) Period.

Anyway, thank you for taking my blog to everyone's attention. :yes: I would appreciate to have some of my blog entries quoted here as well. :D

Fans should contact their local Sony BMG Managements. I've just contacted mine, what I have been told: they are already in talks with a radio station to launch a poll on which songs should appear on this release. On the other hand: unfortunately not all the countries will have the chance to release this album, but the ones where the gold album can be guaranted by the local Sony BMG Managements.

Time will tell.

"Leslie" I am not attacking you and I am not angry but after reading all the controversy, I am just curious.
Why would Sony allow you to release the information before they do? :unsure:

:unsure:

"Leslie" I am not attacking you and I am not angry but after reading all the controversy, I am just curious.
Why would Sony allow you to release the information before they do? :unsure:

If you ask me, they really don't care if something like this is posted here. This creates the "buzz" among the fans. I did not tell any secrets. If i'm right, and this project will go forward, then the local fans should be contacted very soon as well.

Thanks for being friendly.

If you ask me, they really don't care if something like this is posted here. This creates the "buzz" among the fans. I did not tell any secrets. If i'm right, and this project will go forward, then the local fans should be contacted very soon as well.

Thanks for being friendly.
Thanks for the response.
If and when it is released, I will be adding to my collection////

060.jpg

Time will tell.

:hysterical:lol @ you. Trying to save face huh?

First of all, you should really get your facts right before posting.:smilerolleyes: You're just making yourself look sillier than you already do. Damiens comment wasnt at me, it was at all the MJ fans who are getting upset at the thought of Sony releasing yet ANOTHER compilation CD. Where did they get this thought? From an MJ fans blog who is quoting that as a source, which it isnt as I could write anything and name my website as a source. Doesnt make it true! :no: Again what makes you so special that your privy to info over everyone else in the world? Nothing.

Again you really need to read properly because I also never said that the comment about MJ living at a school came from your blog, it came from you, period. And that in itself as Dats and Damien have both pointed out is plain STUPID!!

:scratch:And I never brought attention to your blog, the thread starter and yourself are responsible for that. You need to stop passing the buck, admit that your stirring the MJ community up (more than once mind you!) and apologize.

If pointing out that your a liar and a trouble maker makes me an ass then you have some issues young lady. Time to grow up me thinks! Best you just shut up and stop causing unnecessary trouble.

One more thing: check my blog, I have posted the exact sales numbers of "Thriller 25" I received from Sony BMG (as I know, there is another fan now who posts these numbers based on his/her Sony sources). As well I did an interview with a former Sony executive (can be found on my blog also), as I have my own sources.

It's up to you if you believe me or not. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask me. But don't take this on a personal level.

You cant just make a statement and say, my blog is my source. Your blog didnt come and tell, "Hey theres another MJ compilation CD coming." No, if this is true then someone told you this. Who is your source? If your not prepared to satisfy the fans and prove what your saying is true, then STFU!

And dont post stupid stories of MJ living at a school. You werent joking, you were serious.

Last edited:

You cant just make a statement and say, my blog is my source. Your blog didnt come and tell, "Hey theres another MJ compilation CD coming." No, if this is true then someone told you this. Who is your source? If your not prepared to satisfy the fans and prove what your saying is true, then STFU!

And dont post stupid stories of MJ living at a school. You werent joking, you were serious.

Oh, c'mon big boy, don't be that angry come to momma. :D

Im not angry at all :) Its just that MJ fans will take a grain of sand and turn it into a mountain which has happened an a lot of MJ boards based on your comment which you have no proof over. You still havent confirmed for us if this info is true how you know this info. What real proof do you have? And making comments about MJ and schools goes along way to ruining your credibility. Think before you post cuz your getting a lot of fans upset over nothing. You really dont seem to care what you're doing as your making jokes now. Do you get it yet? Peace.

good!!!a tribute CD !!

^^How is that good? Plus its not true.

The italian fanclub Michaelmania has confirmed the release of tribute cd also for Italy. :yes:

source: michaelmania/SonyBMG Italy.

Can anyone clarify what Sony has said or if there is a press release? :unsure:

Can anyone clarify what Sony has said or if there is a press release? :unsure:
There's no press release. Over the years (since 1985) Michaelmania's owner has always worked side by side with SonyBMG to promote Michael's releases. :cheeky:

Letter to Sony:

Hearing a rumor of an additional Michael Jackson re-release in time for his 50th birthday, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you what a Michael Jackson fan is expecting. A NEW MOTHER F'ing CD. You dumb *****. We all have at least seven versions of Thriller. Two versions of all the other albums (off the wall - Bad) Then there are the vinyl versions, the cassette formats, the singles, CD singles, Cassette singles, we have the ringles. What could you possibly turn out and expect us to shell out a couple ten spots for? I know, let's re-visit the 8track. Release his entire catalogue on 8track tape you dumb greedy *****!

You want to know what we want on the 'tribute *cough*suck the fans dry*cough* CD'? NEW TRACKS you ignorant b itches

Cheers thanks alot
signed,
a feeling a little used Michael Jackson Fan

"and yet you WILL buy our next re-release"
they will say laughing reading this... lol

no one forces you to buy everything... in every format.
give them some more contructive feedback what a fan wants...

Last edited:

So not excited about this...IMO it's a serious let down and another attempt to squeeze a couple of bucks out of us...

So not excited about this...IMO it's a serious let down and another attempt to squeeze a couple of bucks out of us...

why ? nobody will force u to buy it if u dont want to

i personally wont buy it cuz i dont wanna listen to other folks singing michaels songs

^ The fact that I don't buy it, or you don't buy it...doesn't change what it is.

it is a cd release for ppl who are interested in it

Oh...and who could possibly be interested on a tribute to Michael Jackson cd?...I know...Michael Jackson fans...the same Michael Jackson fans who are posting here...lol

I actually think that MJ would be very overwhelmed and overjoyed to have people singling and recording his songs as a tribute to him on his birthday. I would be honoured if that hppened to me. It doesn't happen everyday. I think it s a shame that some people cannot understand that and are almost downing the project without any thought of what MJ would like.
If people do not want to buy such a project they should just leave it alone, but to degrade it as if they are being insulted by it is unreasonable in my opnion. Let MJ get his tribute from his peers. How else are they going to honour him if not top sing his songs. That is the highest form of honour he could get. If people don't want to support it, then don't. But nobody is ripping anybody off here.

Last edited:

music fans who happen to like michael's music :)

Back