New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD From Sony!, Released This August

meeeeeeeeh

mike hurry up yo

:lol:

:rofl:
Here we go again.....
let's see if we can get the fans to buy all the differrent versions from the 100+ countries.
Then make them buy another 100 with additional hidden tracks.

If you excuse me I'm just gonna go throw up :puke:
:rofl:

it wont be 15 new songs, hes not making the album for us, were making it for him (so then we can buy it haha)

This may sound like im turning my back on mj but i cannot stand anymore edition released or remastered tracks!!!! i dont mind buying unreleased tracks.

Will this be like the Elton John CD?

I think it was because of a birthday it was released too. - I never really liked his music, but will the CD be something like that?

AND!!! - Could we please get a source or an official statement??

BTW Whats the source of this. Some fans blog??? Then this is just a rumour!

This comes form a Sony BMG executive. I have more information about MJ's releases, but I'm sure that it would create even more controversy...

This comes form a Sony BMG executive. I have more information about MJ's releases, but I'm sure that it would create even more controversy...

And how on earth have yo gained that information??

- And what is it, please tell, I promise not to tell anyone!! :D

why tell us that if youre obviously not gunna post it?

Umm, this coming from the same person who said that MJ is now living in a school? There's no credibility behind any of this. This all one fans imagination.:fortuneteller: A lot of people caused a fuss over this made up fake news.

Last edited:

Umm, this coming from the same person who said that MJ is now living in a school? There's no credibility behind any of this. This all one fans imagination.:fortuneteller: A lot of people caused a fuss over this made up fake news.

This was a pure joke, that some of you understood and liked over the other board. I can't do anything if you are **** enough to take this serious.

I'm bored that whenever I post something new, there are always some ***** who tries to ***** me up.

Read my posts / blogs back, and see when I've said anything that was untrue.

well strange doesn't really mean fake. fake/bootleg means fake, but whatever. so is this the controversial info you were referring to?

Thanks for all the information, please tell us more, if you know...

This is from the same blog where there was disappointment that Mike was taken out of ghetto-a$$ B-movies. :lol:

Sorry, had to tell it like I see it, Les. ;)

This was a pure joke, that some of you understood and liked over the other board. I can't do anything if you are **** enough to take this serious.
Id say that too after that embarressing thread over at KOP. Just trying to save face now by the looks.
I'm bored
So you make up stuff?
You show me what is true and what isnt? Its not my credibility on the line. Why would you be privy to any info given over anyone else especially being as MJ is in blackout?

add a dvd of mj live during the second leg of the bad tour

Someone give me sony's contact numbers,I want some live concerts from past tours or audio from past tours,I want and I want it now lol.

What I'm really hoping they do this time is release more songs from his massive back catalog. I don't want to have to endure yet another re-release, or have other artists try to do his songs which only he can pull off. In short, I want it to be all Michael, all the time.

I'm bored that whenever I post something new, there are always some ***** who tries to ***** me up.

Why would you want to create a blog claiming that MJ is living in a SCHOOL? You know how contraversal that would be and the kind of jokes that would make. Also the media would have loved to run with it to create hysteria. Have you ne commonsense. Sometimes I do wonder about your motive. You were the one who posted that MJ lawsuit had nothing to do with molestation and got everyone baffled as to why you would imply that in the first oplace. I find you weird to say the least.

Why would you want to create a blog claiming that MJ is living in a SCHOOL? You know how contraversal that would be and the kind of jokes that would make. Also the media would have loved to run with it to create hysteria. Have you ne commonsense. Sometimes I do wonder about your motive. You were the one who posted that MJ lawsuit had nothing to do with molestation and got everyone baffled as to why you would imply that in the first oplace. I find you weird to say the least.

This is just one of a few reasons why I have lost respect for whatever this member says.

This is just one of a few reasons why I have lost respect for whatever this member says.
indeed. Iv'e been keeping a watch on her for sometime now. She goes to places where she doesn't belong. If she is writng blogs and posting them on websites, what else has she been doing?:mello:

Amen to that!:)

Amen to that! Reading this blog just confirmed to me that this is totally false.

Oh a Greatest Hits CD! I don't have any of those, I can't wait! :woohoo:

Come on Sony! :doh:Give us some stuff we don't already have on CD 20 times over!

Last edited:

Have you guys ever thought that MJ doesnt want Sony to release any unreleased material until he gets his masters back so then he can make his own great compilations instead of the same BS we all have 50x over.

Last edited:

is this rumour fake? someone should email sony bmg and ask them. easy!

Back