New Official Book: Michael Jackson - KING OF POP (by Christian Marks) To Be Released In June

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Official Michael Jackson Book New Edition

michaelblicklinks.gif

Back in 2002 Michael Jackson's then management sold the licensing rights to a German writer, Christian Marks to create an official book about the singer's life, called "Michael Jackson: King of Pop".

Marks recently announced that an updated edition of the first release will be released this June with coincidence of the London Jackson concerts.

The new book will include stories and pictures from the last 7 years, as well pictures about fans. You may send your images to info@mj-kingdom.com

Marks launched a website for the project on MJ-Books.com.

The book will be available in English and German language as well. Akso the old version is still available with 3 dimensional holographic cover and an audio message from Jackson himself.

Source: MJ-Kingdom/MJDreams

thanks! looks interesting
do you know when in june it will be released?

michaelblicklinks.gif

Back in 2002 Michael Jackson's then management sold the licensing rights to a German writer, Christian Marks to create an official book about the singer's life, called "Michael Jackson: King of Pop".

Marks recently announced that an updated edition of the first release will be released this June with coincidence of the London Jackson concerts.

The new book will include stories and pictures from the last 7 years, as well pictures about fans. You may send your images to info@mj-kingdom.com

Marks launched a website for the project on MJ-Books.com.

The book will be available in English and German language as well. Akso the old version is still available with 3 dimensional holographic cover and an audio message from Jackson himself.

Source: MJ-Kingdom/MJDreams

Is his eyes moving or I'm going Mad?

LOL! I didn't look at it long enough to notice the eye movement. But I think I've seen this before...

This news was posted several weeks ago, and there was an appeal to the MJ fans to cooperate on this book!

Last edited:
OK, I have a couple of questions. If this book is being released this month, wouldn't it be too late to send in pictures now? Also, why are we sending the pictures to info@mj-kingdom.com?

I own this book - in german. Sadly it never "talked". This option was already damaged when I got it. I just love this book - it´s a "must-have" for every MJ-fan!!!!!
Especially if the new book is an updated version with more news in it!!!!!!

btw, the thread title is incorrect

it is NOT a new book at all, but it is a NEWLY UPDATED EDITION of this book

Back