New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

Source ?

And I thought this day could be no better after I heard HMH.

BUT then it comes out SONY and the Cascio have video footage of MJ while making BN, KYHU and Monster. This day is the best day I've had for months.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/11/1...work-tapes-will-prove-its-his-voice-on-tracks

HOLD MY HAND trending on twitter.

Keep it that way everyone.

I think the article may be referring to audio tapes recording the MJ sessions, rather than video.

This is the best monday EVER !!!!

*^^^^

Anyway it proves BN, KYHU and Monster is no doubt MJ!

Hold my Hand is no. 1 TT on Twitter! well done fans!

LET'S KEEP #holdmyhand number one. And don't forget the radios!!!!

:cheers::dancin:

now i can sleep happily! even tho i stayed up really late so i can only sleep like 4 hrs.. it was definitely worth it.. it was worth seeing the fan base reunited again.. feels GOOD and I know MJ is loving it right now!!!

Can't wait to hear this on the radio! Start requesting, people!

Haven't seen it on iTunes yet but it'll probably be on there tomorrow morning.

LET'S BUY IT, PEOPLE!!

I swear. This song ROCKS to high heaven. I love it. Thank you Akon. And thank you Michael. I miss you

LET'S KEEP #holdmyhand number one. And don't forget the radios!!!!

:cheers::dancin:

:clapping::clapping::clapping: MJStorm you are so very right! KEEp twitting everyone and request the song on ALL radios!

:wub::wub::wub: We did it!!!! We all came together and brought our king to the top!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP AND HIS GREAT FANS !!!

When we need to stand together as one - WE DO IT !!

:punk:

Hess;3079070 said:
And I thought this day could be no better after I heard HMH.

BUT then it comes out SONY and the Cascio have video footage of MJ while making BN, KYHU and Monster. This day is the best day I've had for months.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/11/1...work-tapes-will-prove-its-his-voice-on-tracks

HOLD MY HAND trending on twitter.

Keep it that way everyone.

this is RF quote :

But now sources tell me that there were “work tapes” made during the Cascio sessions. These aren’t outtakes of the songs, but tapes running in the studio while Michael discussed what was going on with Eddie Cascio and other members of the Cascio family. Jackson’s own kids even make cameo appearances on the tapes. At some point, the work tapes will be released, although it’s unclear by whom. The main thing is, there’s plenty of evidence of Michael Jackson working with Eddie Cascio. end quote

He never said there was video evidence ,he said there were no outtakes of the songs on the tape just MJ and the cascio's discussing about those sessions
The tapes wont indicate authenticity unless it contains evidence that he was singing those lines just as it was on Breaking news'

Enough of the cascio STUFF
Lets concentrate all our efforts to making sure HOLD MY HAND BECOMES A HIT WORLD WIDE
up MJ

HOLD MY HAND!!!!!:woohoo::wild::woohoo:

What an Incredible completed version!:happy: Oh boy, It's beyond wonderful :heart:

The ending is Beautiful:angel:… Michael :heart:

*^^^^

Anyway it proves BN, KYHU and Monster is no doubt MJ!

I wonder what it will "prove" though. Noone disputes MJ worked together with the Cascios. The question is: how much is MJ in the end product?

Does anyone know when the song will become available for digital purchase in Europe? Got the MP3 now (thanks Butterfly) but I still really wanna buy this thing as soon as it becomes available!

I wonder what it will "prove" though. Noone disputes MJ worked together with the Cascios. The question is: how much is MJ in the end product?

Exactly...

dupsy;3079105 said:
this is RF quote :

But now sources tell me that there were “work tapes” made during the Cascio sessions. These aren’t outtakes of the songs, but tapes running in the studio while Michael discussed what was going on with Eddie Cascio and other members of the Cascio family. Jackson’s own kids even make cameo appearances on the tapes. At some point, the work tapes will be released, although it’s unclear by whom. The main thing is, there’s plenty of evidence of Michael Jackson working with Eddie Cascio. end quote

He never said there was video evidence ,he said there were no outtakes of the songs on the tape just MJ and the cascio's discussing about those sessions
The tapes wont indicate authenticity unless it contains evidence that he was singing those lines just as it was on Breaking news'

Enough of the cascio STUFF
Lets concentrate all our efforts to making sure HOLD MY HAND BECOMES A HIT WORLD WIDE
up MJ

Exactly.

I can't find HMH on iTunes ?

Where can it be bought else?

Just saw someone tweet this..

"Huh? He was washed up? Oh ok listen to #HoldMyHand *waits* thas wat I thought shut the **** up nd look stupid :)"'

Sums it all up pretty much ;)

What a glorious monday this is :D

Back