New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

Why would Sony delay the release in the UK? That's probably going to be Michael's best bet at a number 1 position. You guys should all buy it from the US iTunes store!

What annoys me is that it's track 1 on the album, which is a minor thing i know. We've had DSTYGE, WBSS, BAD, JAM, SCREAM, BOTDF, UNBREAKABLE and now, hold my hand................ notice it's not that got that explosive start that Michael loved, another day should be track one, opening the album with those strings, much better way to start.

I agree. And I think Another Day would've been an awesome first single!

But, I guess Hold My Hand will do well, too. Can't wait to hear how it sounds now.

Will Another Day be 2nd single you think ?

Smooth didn't you say that the lead single would be accompanied with a video?

A video of HMH - what will that be like ? Montage and recordingstudio footage ?

^^^^

I hope so too.

Wow :woohoo: !! I love this song and really hope there will be a short film :angel: I WANT TO SEE MICHAEL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ..... :love:

100 italian radios agreed to play Hold My Hand next Monday at the same time, at 11:20 am (Rome time)

source: michaelmania

:punk::clapping:

^^^^

THIS !!!

Me too.

Heart FM were talking about this earlier so UK radio are interested in it. Will definitely be buying this.

110% does Another day the 2d single!

Why would Sony delay the release in the UK? That's probably going to be Michael's best bet at a number 1 position. You guys should all buy it from the US iTunes store!

I think that's why. Get a few weeks to promote it etc so it'll get to Number 1. Radio stations are talking about it already.

I think it would be a bad move to release this after Christmas.

Can't wait to hear the song!! I'm buying that download as soon as it's available next week! We need to make this record a success!

I'll buy HMH too. No doubt.

I can't wait to hear Hold My Hand! Finally something to relieve this resentment! Will definetely buy the single! :yes:

If they actually release this as a CD single anywhere, I wonder if Sony would put any bonus tracks on it.

I can't wait til' Hold My Hand comes out! AUGH. I'm trying not to listen to the one we already have from a couple years ago, but I'm so excited. His voice is just so angelic.

I will buy the single, absolutely. HMH is beautiful song! With added MJ-vocals I'm sure I'll love it even more. :girl_love:

I really hope it'll sell well. I just wish so bad that there was the option to buy a physical cd-single, instead of only being able to buy it online. I collect Michael's CDs and singles and it'd be a nice addition to my collection.

If they actually release this as a CD single anywhere, I wonder if Sony would put any bonus tracks on it.

They should. They added Shout to the Cry single when it was released. Why not do the same thing with something else?

I can't wait to hear Hold My Hand! Finally something to relieve this resentment! Will definetely buy the single! :yes:

Yes, I feel exactly the same.
I need some fresh air in the middle of this crazy days :yes:

I will of course buy this one.
And I will of course ask for it.

Of course!

I will buy the single, absolutely. HMH is beautiful song! With added MJ-vocals I'm sure I'll love it even more. :girl_love:

I really hope it'll sell well. I just wish so bad that there was the option to buy a physical cd-single, instead of only being able to buy it online. I collect Michael's CDs and singles and it'd be a nice addition to my collection.
There will be more vocals by Michael, is that for sure?

Yes, I feel exactly the same.
I need some fresh air in the middle of this crazy days :yes:

I will of course buy this one.
And I will of course ask for it.

Of course!

Same feeling here :timer:

There will be more vocals by Michael, is that for sure?

That's what was said. If my memory serves me right, it was Akon himself who said it. Pleaaaseee don't make me go look for the source, there's too much information to skim through to find anything :lol:

Of course, with the recent events I wouldn't blame fans for not believing anyone's words. I guess we'll find out on Monday! I sure hope it's more MJ than in the leaked version. (even though I like that one, too)

That's what was said. If my memory serves me right, it was Akon himself who said it. Pleaaaseee don't make me go look for the source, there's too much information to skim through to find anything :lol:

Of course, with the recent events I wouldn't blame fans for not believing anyone's words. I guess we'll find out on Monday! I sure hope it's more MJ than in the leaked version. (even though I like that one, too)

Don't worry I'll believe your word :p Let's hope it's true indeed. The leaked version would be more like Akon feat. MJ..

Back