New photo of MJ arriving at Elizabeth Taylor`s house

Source:http://http://www.tmz.com/
1025_jackson_npgv2.jpg
TMZ actually means punching bag and it also should be noted that TMZ are neither fair or nice but douchbags no word on how much of one you have to be to join their pathetic HQ.

Maybe Mike cannot fit into his old clothes anymore! lol...
Are they too big or too small? who knows.....

wow...so i've never seen a bunch of people so hyped up over pjs......is it that odd? haven't u gone out and seen folks in their pjs? at least in their bottoms out shoppin and stuff....it's called loungin....

and TO THOSE UPSET ABOUT INVASIONS OF PRIVACY....sort of funny, rather, since ur in this particular thread.....if u feel it's such an invasion than don't entertain the idea of looking at the pics or coming in this thread to post....

he's a celeb. the paps r doing their job. they make money getting pics. he knows this....she knows this...this is his life. it's called being a celebrity.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: MJ's visit to Liz was a very personal and orivate occurance. he was not out in public, he was coming out of his car in a private space. Somebody sneaked that picture and gave it to the paps. It is a disgrace that this man can have no privacy at all.

The most famous man on Earth gets no privacy? Are you serious?

The most famous man on Earth gets no privacy? Are you serious?
He is still a human being and he still needs his privacy, he wrote a song about it and he covers his face because of it.
tis wasn't an argument with fans, I am having issues with the paps, not with the fans, unless they invade his privacy too.
Just because the paps do it, doesn't make it right. They put camera down his toilet too, does that mean they are doing their job? when was it written in their job discription that they should stalk a celeb to the ends of the earth and endanger their lives?

C'mon Mike, it takes 2 minutes to change out of PJs and get dressed! Stop being so lazy!! hahahahahahaha!!!

oh jeez...who cares if he was wearing PJs..If Mike wants to wear PJs then he can.Maybe he likes wearing them, maybe he finds them comfy!

haha fans take more away privacy wise than the media ever does....wonder how the media knows where he is when he's abroad? the fans....and them screaming and getting him kicked out of hotels and stuff....

Nice to know that MJ and Miss Liz are hanging out and enjoying themselves!

He is still a human being and he still needs his privacy, he wrote a song about it and he covers his face because of it.
tis wasn't an argument with fans, I am having issues with the paps, not with the fans, unless they invade his privacy too.
Just because the paps do it, doesn't make it right. They put camera down his toilet too, does that mean they are doing their job? when was it written in their job discription that they should stalk a celeb to the ends of the earth and endanger their lives?

of course it's not right- but that's what the paparazzi do.....they take pics of famous people.

of course it's not right- but that's what the paparazzi do.....they take pics of famous people.
That does not justify them stalking and threatening the life of a celeb. they have no job description that dictates that they invade a celebs private space. I hope the law gets sorted to prohibit this type of behavior. this applies to anyone who stalk or endanger the life of a celeb. Tjhs should have stopped after Princess Diana's death, but it has got worse.

soso deaf is right., wearing lounge wear is really in these days. I have seen a lot of people wearing them. It's not really a big deal.

That does not justify them stalking and threatening the life of a celeb. they have no job description that dictates that they invade a celebs private space. I hope the law gets sorted to prohibit this type of behavior. this applies to anyone who stalk or endanger the life of a celeb. Tjhs should have stopped after Princess Diana's death, but it has got worse.
babe the fans do it worse than the media.....fans chase and scream and jump in front of cars....matter of fact, the media is smarter cuz at least they get paid to do it.

it's never gonna stop. diana death meant magazine and tabby sales to the media. it just showed how ferocious they could be and they've actually gotten worse:doh:

I love my pj's cause i love Victoria's Secret and i wear them to the store if i need to. As so so said, they are lounge wear. ain't wrong with that!
Good to see you Michael. Have a blessed day with your friend Liz. *waves* :)

^^^^ im sayin! my vs pink sweats are technically pj's but i wear them suckas everywhere....especially after i had zac. lawd knows i couldn't fit into anything else

Why do people make the same comments though, regarding Michael wearing PJ's, every time? They're comfortable, he likes them, get over it. What is the big deal? You get all huffy and puffy about the media calling Michael weird and saying he's a freak, but you're no better when you express similar sentiments simply because he does something you yourself wouldn't.

Anyway, it is great to see that he's visiting Elizabeth.

And I was just thinking that we should attend his new concerts wearing PJ's just for fun!

Aww, great to know Michael and Liz are still seeing each other ^_^
Thanks for the pic.

I'm glad he's still seeing elizabeth. How cute that they had a pj party . I love his pyjamas and I am a bit jelous, I wish I could have a pyjamas party with Michael

The more people complian about MJ's PJ's the more he's gonna wear them. He said himself ''If fashion forbits it, i'm gonna wear it''

So the more you complian the more he'll wear them lol

There is a peice in the star today saying Liz is in London visiting friends saying her last goodbyes as she has heart failure, its funny that mike is seen going in her home yesterday

Lord, they follow him everywhere :( I hope that he had a good time and that they did not bother him. This reminds me of London when the paps get in the way and haunt him for pictures and they don´t care about his safety at all :(.

Back