New photo of MJ arriving at Elizabeth Taylor`s house

presume the below is about the liz visit before they realised thats where she lives

Overheard: MJ Has Bel-Air in Sights
Friday, October 24, 2008, by Neal Broverman

Where: An email inbox. When: This long afternoon. Who: A communique from a Jackson fansite. What: "Michael Jackson is house shopping in Los Angeles today... word is this is not the first time The King of Pop has visited this house on Carolwood Dr. near Beverly Hills. Carolwood runs off Sunset, north of the LA Country Club in Bel-Air. [Curbed InBox]

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2008/10/over...r_in_sights.php

--------------------

Aww, thanks for posting. Michael and Liz have been friends for a long time. Nice they still get to visit :yes:

hehe I bet not. aww cute vision of Liz's Pjs. But hey, I have seen really cute PJs at walmart before. Well i'd wear them.

hehe I bet not. aww cute vision of Liz's Pjs. But hey, I have seen really cute PJs at walmart before. Well i'd wear them.

She's still got it goin on...I bet she gets em from Fredrick's of Hollywood!! LOL! Really!! She is STILL sexy!!

hasnt she always lived in L.A? mjs house is in vegas.the one that was reported about.if hes left there its only just happened

So the real identity of Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor is finally revealed!

bananas_in_pyjamas_narrowweb__200x258.jpg

hahahaha they look cozy
Heck yeah they are! :D Well, they look like it, unless they are the itchy kind.. but yea :bugeyed. I don't think MJ would get scratchy uncomfortable PJ's. :scratch: Uh... :mello:

Moving on. :blush:

:lol:

Heck yeah they are! :D Well, they look like it, unless they are the itchy kind.. but yea :bugeyed. I don't think MJ would get scratchy uncomfortable PJ's. :scratch: Uh... :mello:

Moving on. :blush:

:lol:

:lol:!!!!!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I am beginning to feel like we are becoming stalkers, gawkers, peeping toms, etc. I truly believe that we don't have to know everything that MJ does. Some things are just none of our business. Who is TMZ and what makes them credible as to what we need to know? Remember everyone, they paid some one who signed privacy contracts $$$$$ for those pictures..We as fans should not give any cred to these people. Nuff said..

no its called sarcasam

Okay, I thought I was the only one who picked up the sarcasm in the "pyjama party" thing. I was beginning to think maybe there really WAS a party. :lol:

I don't know about anyone else but I am beginning to feel like we are becoming stalkers, gawkers, peeping toms, etc. I truly believe that we don't have to know everything that MJ does. Some things are just none of our business. Who is TMZ and what makes them credible as to what we need to know? Remember everyone, they paid some one who signed privacy contracts $$$$$ for those pictures..We as fans should not give any cred to these people. Nuff said..

You're right. But this sort of thing has been going on since forever and apparently will never stop. The only difference now is that with the internet everything is almost instant or as it happens whereas in the past we would read about these sightings and whatnot way after they had happened. It's nothing new tho. On the brightside, out of 365 days a year, the idea that we don't have a day by day, blow by blow account of what he does and where he goes means at least most of the time he and his family are able to live in peace and have some privacy. Gotta be grateful for that, I guess?

Nice jammies. No one really thought he'd given up his comfy jammies based on some hot pix, did they? ;D:giggle:

I hope Dame Elizabeth is doing well :flowers: .... and she put that dog away while Michael was over. Then again, she loves her dogs as much as Michael loves his jammies so she prolly didn't. :p It's nice to know they are keeping in touch, not that it's really any of our business. Just nice to know. :)

Thanks for posting.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: MJ's visit to Liz was a very personal and orivate occurance. he was not out in public, he was coming out of his car in a private space. Somebody sneaked that picture and gave it to the paps. It is a disgrace that this man can have no privacy at all.

Back