New photo of MJ arriving at Elizabeth Taylor`s house

Looks like our favorite child star might just be growing up.

Michael Jackson, seen here wearing adult-sized flannel PJ's, arrived at the home of long time gal-pal Liz Taylor for a good 'ole fashioned, age appropriate Pajama Party.

It should be noted that Liz, at 76 years, is neither a kid nor male.No word yet on who won the pillow fight.
Source:http://http://www.tmz.com/
1025_jackson_npgv2.jpg

Last edited:
me neither...

well....nevermind....it's not worth it anyway.

But it is nice to know that him and LIz still see each other.

Aw, thanks for posting, I think it's very nice MJ is visiting her.. they are such great friends. :wub: Maybe all those things he bought at the boutique were for her? :)

*edit

I looked closer and it looks like lounge pants and shirt you would wear around the house.

Michael has always been like that since he's young. He was always wearing PJ's, away from public eye, it's only recentley he showed it to us.

Lol the pj's are back.. After appearing looking so nice he goes and does the pyjamas again. If there's something that I just fail to wrap my head around, its how Michael Jackson's mind works. I guess all geniuses are eccentric to an extent. Love him anyway.

MJ always said that he like to use pajamas at home.

And Liz Taylor's house is the house's Michael too.Michael feel better there.

He can be who he is.MJ feel free with his best friend. :wub:

We could do the same thing.Shoot ourselves using pajamas and post here!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha

ps:I'm not kidding!!!

"wearing adult-sized pj's".... yes, mr. or mrs. journalist. Adult sized. Since you know, Michael Jackson is adult, and also adult sized. Duh....!

why they shouldn't do a little private Pyjama Party :cheers: Maybe he would like to give her pleasure. I don't understand what it is so bad about it?

How nice they stay together for such a long time.

Back