New Pic of Michael Jackson (23. March)

Jacksonandchild.jpg

Oh my GOD! He's BEAUTIFUL! He looks amazing!
That style , that elegance and that smile... wow the KING is really back!!!
Im so happy thanks for this pic. :)

Michael looks good! Very happy and refreshed. I love that the fedora is back too.

Where was he? What was he doing? At least he wasnt at the doctors this time!!! ;)

AAAAA Blanket is an alien! :O

Mike looks fantastic! reminds me of history era :)

Everyone again is just talking about his appearance!!

Where was he? Which country? Where was he going?

Last edited:
8D FABULOUSSSSS
*throws confetti for him as he walks*

Does anyone happen to know where he is mostly shopping in terms of clothes these days? obviously ed hardy, but what about that lovely suit?

Everyone again is just talking about his appearance!!

Where was he? Which country? Where was he going?

This picture was taken yesterday or today. He's in the United States and he's at his dermatologist office.

We are prohibited per admin to speak about his doctor visits.

Last warnings. Bannings will take place after this warning.

1. Stop posting the picture. It's already posted some pages back and you are posting the same picture over and over. Simply take a moment to read all the pages so you can see the photo. It's already here.

2. Do NOT speak about alleged/speculated health condition. This is an invasion of Mr. Jackson's privacy and it will NOT be tolerated. If this is continued, the thread will be closed and you will be BANNED. This is not up for debate/discussion/argument. If you feel the need to speak to our admins, contact member service: memberservice@mjjcommunity.com

Thanks for the additional pix! :flowers:

Lots of snazzy looking jackets lately. Very nice.

This picture was taken yesterday or today. He's in the United States and he's at his dermatologist office.

We are prohibited per admin to speak about his doctor visits.

Thanx for the answers. Do we know where in the States? LA, Las Vegas?

I dont want to talk about his doctors visit just like I didnt the other day. It seems that he is more welcome (and prepared by the looks of Blanket!) to pics being taken than he did the other day.

I love the jacket
It looks great on michael :wild:

^ i thought for some reason it was a clothes hanger...i dont know why..my bad :blush:

:D

I'm luvin' the new jackets...nice patterns. Still dark and/or black, but with a little JAZZ!

:wub:

Like some others have said, looks like his baby boy has his father's sense of style...too cute!

;D

Ooooohhhh my gosh..........:wub:

I gasp*...he looks fan fu**ing-tabulous, so beautiful and....

just looking fly and grown and sexy in that jacket...mmm mmm good!

edit: my 400th post lol!!

I still wonder how such beauty can exist in one person. Michael is beautiful and her skin is wonderful. The smile ... the years pass and the smile remains the same: so beautiful and sincere. My little prince (Blanket) was all style with your clothes. I love! From what I understand to be the most Blanket attached to Michael. I always thought it more similar to Michael, especially the eyes that are beautiful as the father.

Mike is looking good... I love his smile. And I am sooo happy the fedora is back :wild:

Back