New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

i think its more of a case of ppl following him. every since mj has been living in L.A either at that hotel in B.hills or his new house the paps have been at the docs many times when mj has been there. fans are there aswell so i presume they are just following his car when he goes out.

I have to agree with you elusive. It seems to me that there are a group of fans who are just waiting outside of MJ's new home and when they see those Black SUV's leave the property, they just follow them.

I just have one question right now, is MJ the only famous person who has fans that are ALWAYS trying to give him something, a gift, a card, or whatever. LOL! I can't name any other famous person who always has fans trying to give them something.

I just have one question right now, is MJ the only famous person who has fans that are ALWAYS trying to give him something, a gift, a card, or whatever. LOL! I can't name any other famous person who always has fans trying to give them something.

i think he is...well at least he gets the most and unique gifts, many handmade arts and stuff from his fans.
soon he is gonna get the Blanket of Love (u can check it out in the Christmas Present for M thread)...that is also something i think only Michael gets from his fans:)

(oh well ok there were concerts of boybands who gets millions of plush toys on the stage when on concert...but i think thats different...lol)

Well, all I will say is that it seem like he maybe bring out a cd soon. Now he is starting to wear the mask, the all over garbs, move back to LA where he knows Pazzo are wild, etc Yeah, he is coming back in 2009. (smile).m

Gfresh Update! ;

fp_1805924_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805932_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805928_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805912_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805892_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805888_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

fp_1805868_michael_jackson_exits_a_medical_building_in_beverly_hills_.jpg

michael-jackson-1149-8.jpg

hello, I don't understand why my photos of Blanket are deleted, that is ridiculous, because there was nothing to see of him, nothing, despite of the links to the photos in this thread, thank you for those, of course, which are not deleted. In the video you didn't delete is much more to see of Blanket. I just can't understand it!!!

So the video I posted I will delete by myself

Last edited:
He loooks as gorgeous as always but I think the black mask could match better than the white one :yes:

:in_love: Michael, you always make my day :shout: :happy:

so ,the chips bag is for Blanket.

i like how they wear the same clothes.

Thanx for all the pics and video :cheeky:

I'm luvin' the new specs...plus, we can see his eyes :wub:

It's so adorable the way that "Blanket" likes to wear what his Daddy wears :D

I can understand people getting excited at seeing him, but it is too intrusive to stick cameras in his face, can't people just keep a distance and wave if they happen upon him. Poor Michael can't have a private medical appointment without it being splashed all over the media.

o.k what is going on with Michael i just what to do why he is going to the doctors alot i just asking cause i to know what is going on with him is he sick or he is in the age were mens shouls get check up alot or he is sick with bacteria cause my doctor say bacteria is going around alot :yes: you know what i mean on that is happen on people this time of year i just say that MJ maybe had it :yes:

but i love you MJ :heart:

Back