New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there may be a new album. I don't think there would be a single released before the concert. Maybe during? I think it would be a good idea for him to launch an album.. right when Michaelmania is hitting it's peak. Fingers crossed!

seeing how as it was a RUMOR and not confirmed,idk why any1 wud be dissapointed

I'm not holding my breath, but I have a good feeling that we'll get new material (wether a new single, a whole new album, or just a one off single like One More Chance was) before the second round of concerts begin. That could be this month or later!

It would be cool if he released a Single on July 8th, just to make up for moving the concerts back

I think, what you all missed is why get it other than the *horses mouth himself** lol

wait till Michael comes over, and look for a briefcase locked onto one of his security!!

***DANGEROUS TIMES AGAIN!****

Terry

never had too much faith in the june 20th rumour, still hopeful for a new single before the the first this is it concert.

going to be kind of irritated if there isn't one actually.imagine if my mom told me she was buying me a car back in 2007, the she told me 2008, then she told me I could see it before july 13th 2009, and july 13th came around and I still hadn't gotten to see it. It's fair to be irritated, because he was putting out statements on a regular basis before about working on the album having so many songs complete, finalizing the album, getting ready for dance rehearsals for a video for the album and that was a long time ago now.

going to be kind of irritated if there isn't one actually.imagine if my mom told me she was buying me a car back in 2007, the she told me 2008, then she told me I could see it before july 13th 2009, and july 13th came around and I still hadn't gotten to see it. It's fair to be irritated, because he was putting out statements on a regular basis before about working on the album having so many songs complete, finalizing the album, getting ready for dance rehearsals for a video for the album and that was a long time ago now.

hahaha good point :)

Again this was only a rumor. So no point in playing the blame Michael game is there.

We all knew to take this with a truck load of salt so it shouldn't have been a disappointment.

:angel: Dear God,
It's me again. I don't ask for much. But if it's possible... please let there be a new Michael Jackson album out soon. I'll eat my veggies, I'll stop swearing, and be a good girl. I've alway had faith and love in you, and know miracles can happen. God bless Michael, his family, all the fans, and their families. I love you God.. and thank you for your blessings...and for Michael.

:angel: ~Amen!

:cheeky: Aww...that should do it! :D

:pray: God please pretty please
help michael bring a new album & song out

I'll do anything, ANYTHING I TELL YA!

It's me again. I don't ask for much. But if it's possible... please let there be a new Michael Jackson album out soon. I'll eat my veggies, I'll stop swearing, and be a good girl. I've alway had faith and love in you, and know miracles can happen. God bless Michael, his family, all the fans, and their families. I love you God.. and thank you for your blessings...and for Michael.

Awwww.... :D We should all pray together :angel:

i am a guy but whatever, i don't mind being a girl in the eyes of God, to get the album already...

SOOOO...

:cheeky: Aww...that should do it! :D

Awwwwwww this is probably the cutest thing I've read In a long time.

Totally feeling it too!

Dear God,
It's me again. I don't ask for much. But if it's possible... please let there be a new Michael Jackson album out soon. I'll stop swearing, and be a good girl. I've alway had faith and love in you, and know miracles can happen. Let Michael's brand new album sell over 10million copies. God bless Michael, his family, all the fans, and their families. I love you God.. and thank you for your blessings...and for Michael.

~Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back