New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell I dance like MJ, and I can tell you it requires talent to do it. Nobody else I know can do those things. And for the most part it came to me naturally. I never set out to learn to dance like MJ. I didn't say to myself "I'm gonna teach myself these moves" It was just natural for me. I just started doing it one day and was already able to do it.

that's why I won my school's TALENT show. :)

not that this post has any relation to the thread, but ur wrong.. u can teach urself to dance like MJ. i did. before i learnt i couldnt dance to save myself but i worked on it and now i can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3db4oCQrhsw :)

^^ Das right you guys....when you got it, flaunt it! LOL!!

Heck I am talented too...and modest about it on top of it all!! lol

I know early on that Randy Phillips said: "there will be a couple of new songs [at the concert] and some new music, which I've heard, and it's spectacular. There's a reason he's the King of Pop!"

But do you have a quote where he actually says there will be a new single this month?
I was about to ask the same thing cuz I don't remember seeing any quote of Randy Phillips mentioning "a new single" besides "new music" in what you posted in bold. Ever since the O2 shows were announced, I feel like I remember almost everything Randy Phillips has said :D

I haven't seen a quote saying "this month" but there is this:

Source: The Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2311454.ece

If fans are to familiarise themselves with a new song MJ intends on performing for us, it is logical (however by no means set in stone) that MJ would have to release a new single within this month.

Any time in July leaves us fans 13 days only to let the new track sink in, IMO.
Thanx. We all know The Sun is not a reliable source, but at least now I know where the "new single" quote is from.

Mike's left it too late to release new material before the concerts start. there isn't enough time to release the song to radio/Music channels, allow it to gain momentum and then release it for sale before July 13th. It just isn't going to happen.
I do think Mike had an album ready at one point but that it got shelved, but now he has seen the response he got from the TII concerts he is probably kicking himself. As you have said, if there is a good time to release new music then THIS IS IT! Unfortunately, it's just a missed opportunity for Mike - imagine how well that album would sell in the UK with so many people seeing him in concert! IMO this is a catastrophic schoolboy type error. The album should have been wrapped, music video filmed, promo sorted out etc, all before the concerts were announced so that he could prepare properly for the shows but that wasn't done. All we can hope for now is that Mike gets off his backside and gets something sorted during his break between September and January to try and rescue the situation.

oh maybe he doesnt want to release anything a tthis time. no error cause nothing was planned to begin with. talk about talking down to him like hes a little kid.

not that this post has any relation to the thread, but ur wrong.. u can teach urself to dance like MJ. i did. before i learnt i couldnt dance to save myself but i worked on it and now i can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3db4oCQrhsw :)
It's easy to imitate his moves, but it's not easy to execute his moves from one step to another with the precision, fluidity, smoothness and speed MJ has. A lot of people think it's easy to dance like MJ because some of his moves are repetitive and it seems easy to do, but in truth, it's not. So you see all these impersonators and pop artists who try to dance like him don't even come close to him. They aren't bad dancers but you can see their shortfall when they imitate MJ because this is when you are able to do a side by side comparison. And, MJ is an ANGRY dancer who dance IN the music. MJ knows dancing is about expressing oneself and feeling the music but many artists dont grasp it and their dance become very rehearsed and mechanical.

Last edited:
Mike's left it too late to release new material before the concerts start. there isn't enough time to release the song to radio/Music channels, allow it to gain momentum and then release it for sale before July 13th. It just isn't going to happen.
I do think Mike had an album ready at one point but that it got shelved, but now he has seen the response he got from the TII concerts he is probably kicking himself. As you have said, if there is a good time to release new music then THIS IS IT! Unfortunately, it's just a missed opportunity for Mike - imagine how well that album would sell in the UK with so many people seeing him in concert! IMO this is a catastrophic schoolboy type error. The album should have been wrapped, music video filmed, promo sorted out etc, all before the concerts were announced so that he could prepare properly for the shows but that wasn't done. All we can hope for now is that Mike gets off his backside and gets something sorted during his break between September and January to try and rescue the situation.
I agree. Mike really should have released a new song this month.It would have been a great way 2 start off the ''this is it'' tour

I've seen your stuff, Damien. You are quite good, just a tad bit slow but nice execution. And you're rite If you're a dedicated MJ fan, alot of his mannerisms are easy to imitate. I even sound better than Malachi when imitating MJ. For real!

I've seen your stuff, Damien. You are quite good, just a tad bit slow but nice execution. And you're rite If you're a dedicated MJ fan, alot of his mannerisms are easy to imitate. I even sound better than Malachi when imitating MJ. For real!

Same with me lol. We should make a group that can sound like MJ :D

I want to hear how good you are, post a video on youtube..? :D

yeh i've seen your mj dancin on youtube, ur great! :clapping:

I want to hear how good you are, post a video on youtube..? :D

LOL When I get time , I will. It would be interesting to hear what dedicated MJ fans would think since everyone else seems to think I do. I feel kinda silly claiming that I can imitate one of the greatest vocals of our time.

LOL When I get time , I will. It would be interesting to hear what dedicated MJ fans would think since everyone else seems to think I do. I feel kinda silly claiming that I can imitate one of the greatest vocals of our time.

Goodie good, keep us posted on this! :yes: :cheeky:

I have this gut feeling we will get new music in July...

I hope so!!! well its BETTER LATE THEN NEVER!and if he has plans for a world tour//then its not late at all!!:D:D

I hope so too.
But I think there is not enough time for a physical release til the concerts. Probalby it will be a digital release only.

I hope there is new material! We'll just have to wait.. some more, and be patient! But I am peeing my pants with anticipation! :wild:LOL I think it would be sweet if new stuff came out around the start of the concert! It would be amazing!Praying it's true!:angel:

So can some one fill me in? I know I may sound like an idiot, but what is this talk about an Off The wall 30 album? What's the info on this?:mello:

Last edited:
o can some one fill me in? I know I may sound like an idiot, but what is this talk about an Off The wall 30 album? What's the info on this?:mello:
same as thriller 25

Awwwwwwwwwwww new album... here we go! I know that everyone is dreaming of the new album, we have to respect the time of Michael, when he thinks that is the time it will launch it. Michael has to do what his heart felt, that is all I want it.​

I'd say: don't expect an album THIS year

a few new tracks THIS year: yes
new studio album (all-new material) THIS year: no

this is only my personal estimation. ;)

Way to crush a persons hopes there dear.
right!
I better should have said: "In our dreams"...

FANS JUST REMEMBER THAT IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IT IS NOT MICHAEL'S FAULT!
well, if there really were a single planned: it is Michael's fault, when he says it's not "good enough" and cancels the whole thing

but personally I think, that Randy Philips is "the culprit" who makes us believe, that theres a new single on its way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back