New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Jason Malachi. Well the kid is making a name for himself.

on you tube I found a video called baby's fire unreleased 2009 michael jackson song, but You tube had the sound removed. the fact that the sound was removed makes me think it was probably legit. the guy hasn't logged in over a month though. I sent him a message asking him about it, but I don't anticipate a response any time soon.

on you tube I found a video called baby's fire unreleased 2009 michael jackson song, but You tube had the sound removed. the fact that the sound was removed makes me think it was probably legit. the guy hasn't logged in over a month though. I sent him a message asking him about it, but I don't anticipate a response any time soon.

A new song with that title was added to MJ's BMI Repetoire early this year, as I first reported:

http://mjjr.net/comment-n367.html

Just a short notice to inform you that today, January 9, 2009, a new song was added to Michael Jackson's BMI Repertoire with a given title of "Baby's Fire" -- alternate titles include "Higher Baby's Fire" and "Baby's on Fire." The credits name Michael Jackson and Ryan D. Groves as the songwriters/composers, with Michael's MiJac Music listed as the sole publisher (as with all of Michael's BMI works). It is believed (but not yet confirmed) that the Ryan Groves in question is a singer/songwriter from Santa Monica, CA--the same region that Michael Jackson has recently moved to. According to Mr. Groves' MySpace page: "What separates Ryan from your average 'Singer/Songwriter' genre artists is his ability to create unique songs in structure and melody, and his ability to hit home with strong metaphorical lyrics." There is no clear information available about this this track at this time, and it is entirely possible that it only samples one of Michael Jackson's prior hits. The track has not been officially released in any form. Michael Jackson's spokesperson confirmed earlier this week that he moved to Los Angeles so that he could be closer to "where all the action is" and added that "the second half (of Michael Jackson's career) will be better than the first."

However, the link you posted (which was added days after the announcement) is 100% fake. The author never added any music to the clip in the first place, then he put up a fake notice to make it appear as if the sound had been removed (while also disabling comments and ratings). Not real at all, and when a real company disables the sound on certain videos the notice is displayed on the page itself, not as an overlay in the video.

A new song with that title was added to MJ's BMI Repetoire early this year, as I first reported:

http://mjjr.net/comment-n367.html

However, the link you posted (which was added days after the announcement) is 100% fake. The author never added any music to the clip in the first place, then he put up a fake notice to make it appear as if the sound had been removed (while also disabling comments and ratings). Not real at all, and when a real company disables the sound on certain videos the notice is displayed on the page itself, not as an overlay in the video.

very well observed :clapping:

so was there any reasoning behind the june 15 or june 20 release date speculation for a single or album?

damn that Jason Malachi is getting a lot of attention.

I would like to see this Jason Malachi guy sing something like Wanna Be Startin' Something, Dirty Diana or Bad, lol i bet he would sound awful and nothing like MJ!!!!!

It seems like he can only sing slow melody songs that need to be very controlled by him to sound just a bit like MJ.

michael definetly needs a new album!!!at list he must give us a title or soething to wait for...its time for some informations about it..

The person has a load of fake MJ songs and when someone points out that they're fake, they delete the comment

Jason Malachi is a member here on MJJC as Undiscovered (lol!) but he never ever responds and tell us that these songs are his and fake MJ songs. Ppl are listening to his songs and here we are talking about him.

Doing this is decieving and confusing for a lot of fans and is not on. He needs to stop doing this.

hey malachi if your listening, I just want to go on to say that it obviously requires an awful lot of talent to sound like MJ, yeah of course MJ is out of your league in range and the difficulty in note combinations and such, but getting as close as you get obviously proves you have a lot of talent. so don't let these haters get to you. they claim MJ is the most talented of all, but then a guy comes along sounding a lot like him and they claim it's not talent? that is kind of contradictory.

am I the only that is actually going to be kind of mad if we don't get a new single this month? and a clubbanger, not a ballad.

hey malachi if your listening, i just want to go on to say that it obviously requires an awful lot of talent to sound like mj, yeah of course mj is out of your league in range and the difficulty in note combinations and such, but getting as close as you get obviously proves you have a lot of talent. So don't let these haters get to you. They claim mj is the most talented of all, but then a guy comes along sounding a lot like him and they claim it's not talent? That is kind of contradictory.

lol !!

I think by the looks of it we aren't getting a single this month... no announcements, nothing so far.

randy phillips announced there would be a single this month. I know that when you rock my world came out I didn't know anybody that knew ahead of time it was coming out. just bam it was on the radio and a week later it was on mtv. I did read about six months prior to that in a magazine that MJ had been trained by somebody to sing in a lower tone for a couple songs on Invincible, ubt no official release date on when it was coming out. then bam you rock my world was on mtv with no notice at all.

would you have made the same conclusion about a comeback tour a month prior to mj making the announcement? we knew like a day ahead of time that he was making an announcement, and then the next day he announced a tour.

I hope he does. I mean he's been working on this album since a few months after the trial. that's like five years. most artists only get a few months in the studio. It's gotta be ready by now. I remember like two years ago Raymone Bain or whatever her name was put out a statement "MJ is finalizing the album, and getting ready to do rehearsals for a music video"

I mean come on already MJ. geez just keep making us think it's right around the corner for years and years and years. just five more minutes guys(years later) just five more minutes I swear.

No man just release it already.

with the momentum he's got going for him right now with the record breaking ticket sales and all it would be smart of him to release something kind of soon.

randy phillips announced there would be a single this month. I know that when you rock my world came out I didn't know anybody that knew ahead of time it was coming out. just bam it was on the radio and a week later it was on mtv. I did read about six months prior to that in a magazine that MJ had been trained by somebody to sing in a lower tone for a couple songs on Invincible, ubt no official release date on when it was coming out. then bam you rock my world was on mtv with no notice at all.

I know early on that Randy Phillips said: "there will be a couple of new songs [at the concert] and some new music, which I've heard, and it's spectacular. There's a reason he's the King of Pop!"

But do you have a quote where he actually says there will be a new single this month?

I don't know much about Randy Phillips but I would take what he says about new music from Michael with a grain of salt. What we do know is that Michael HAS worked with various producers. Something will be released. So be happy with that and eventually the time will come. Michael will know when the time is right.

that william justice guy on myspace posted a link in a bulletin quoting him saying that a single would be released prior to the first 02 concert. So I guess it could be during the first week and a half of July.

I think from a marketing perspective it would be smartest to put out a single like last week, have the video debut like a week from now, then release the album along with another video after the first leg of this 02 tour.

I just hope there will be a new single before the shows.

same here, if we get a single, and it's not a ballad, but instead a fun club banger I will not complain at all about the wait.

I know early on that Randy Phillips said: "there will be a couple of new songs [at the concert] and some new music, which I've heard, and it's spectacular. There's a reason he's the King of Pop!"

But do you have a quote where he actually says there will be a new single this month?
I haven't seen a quote saying "this month" but there is this:

"RANDY PHILLIPS, the boss of concert promoters AEG Live, said: “There will be a new Michael Jackson single before the first date.”
Source: The Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2311454.ece

If fans are to familiarise themselves with a new song MJ intends on performing for us, it is logical (however by no means set in stone) that MJ would have to release a new single within this month.

Any time in July leaves us fans 13 days only to let the new track sink in, IMO.

hey malachi if your listening, I just want to go on to say that it obviously requires an awful lot of talent to sound like MJ, yeah of course MJ is out of your league in range and the difficulty in note combinations and such, but getting as close as you get obviously proves you have a lot of talent. so don't let these haters get to you. they claim MJ is the most talented of all, but then a guy comes along sounding a lot like him and they claim it's not talent? that is kind of contradictory.

Copying what already exists isnt hard. Thats what children do :tease: Coming up with something new and original that is popular is where the talent lies. ;)

Copying what already exists isnt hard. Thats what children do :tease: Coming up with something new and original that is popular is where the talent lies. ;)

so if a martial artist is "copying" the techniques his instructor taught him to do, and he develops the ability to take five people at once, he's not talented because he didn't invent the martial art?

it requires a lot of vocal talent to sing like MJ and if it didn't he wouldn't be considered one of the best vocalists of all time. How many people do you know that can do that?

Your really kind of short changing MJ to make it sound like just anybody can sing that, because not just anybody can sing like that.

Hell I dance like MJ, and I can tell you it requires talent to do it. Nobody else I know can do those things. And for the most part it came to me naturally. I never set out to learn to dance like MJ. I didn't say to myself "I'm gonna teach myself these moves" It was just natural for me. I just started doing it one day and was already able to do it.

that's why I won my school's TALENT show. :)

I haven't seen a quote saying "this month" but there is this:

Source: The Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2311454.ece

If fans are to familiarise themselves with a new song MJ intends on performing for us, it is logical (however by no means set in stone) that MJ would have to release a new single within this month.

Any time in July leaves us fans 13 days only to let the new track sink in, IMO.

sadly that is just a tabloid so we can't hold our breathe based on that article.

so if a martial artist is "copying" the techniques his instructor taught him to do, and he develops the ability to take five people at once, he's not talented because he didn't invent the martial art?

it requires a lot of vocal talent to sing like MJ and if it didn't he wouldn't be considered one of the best vocalists of all time. How many people do you know that can do that?

Your really kind of short changing MJ to make it sound like just anybody can sing that, because not just anybody can sing like that.

Hell I dance like MJ, and I can tell you it requires talent to do it. Nobody else I know can do those things. And for the most part it came to me naturally. I never set out to learn to dance like MJ. I didn't say to myself "I'm gonna teach myself these moves" It was just natural for me. I just started doing it one day and was already able to do it.

that's why I won my school's TALENT show. :)

Anyone with enough practice and patience can replicate talent. It's coming up with original new material, never before seen dance moves, never before seen video's etc is talent and unique talent. Thats what makes Michael the KoP. What Malachi is doing is simply replicating talent. You can do that too by your story regarding dancing. That doesnt make him any more special than you does it?:scratch:

sadly that is just a tabloid so we can't hold our breathe based on that article.

You need to learn to multiquote in stead of triple posting ;)

And no The Sun isnt a reliable source but this is the closest thing regarding "a new single this month" which is what this thread is about no?:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back