New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny never said that.

hmmm, well who did? I know someone official did. I will try and find it. Maybe it was the thread you started micky on twitter about new songs being rehearsed?

Hmmmm I swear Kenny said it somewhere though.

Also Randy Phillips has said there will be a new single.

The new songs being rehearsed thing was kinda misunderstood. She meant she was doing studio work on "new songs" but she didnt know what they were for.. and that they may have been for a new album or tour but she did not know.

And yes it was Randy Phillips who said there would be a new single out before the first date.

hmmm, well who did? I know someone official did. I will try and find it. Maybe it was the thread you started micky on twitter about new songs being rehearsed?

Hmmmm I swear Kenny said it somewhere though.

Also Randy Phillips has said there will be a new single.

It's been over 3 months since that was said. I think plans might have changed.

Hope we will soon get the new single. Like we haven't waited long enough. :lol:

we WILL hear new music !
Randy philips said so himself!
Also with all the buzz around the concerts i think it'd be stupid not 2 release a new single at this time.

I too am begining to think randy phillps doesnt know whats going on

But we will have 2 wait and see!

What!! Oh my god!!! I really hope this is true. please true :sad:

It's funny how Sony moved the release date of Off The Wall 30 from October to next year. I have a funny feeling they moved the release date of that to make room for something else.

It's funny how Sony moved the release date of Off The Wall 30 from October to next year. I have a funny feeling they moved the release date of that to make room for something else.

Maybe.....it would be good if that was the reason they did that.

I actually have the opposite feeling - they've brought the release date of OTW30 back to sept/october this year, and this is the "michael jackson project" planned for release at this time.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I actually have the opposite feeling - they've brought the release date of OTW30 back to sept/october this year, and this is the "michael jackson project" planned for release at this time.

I agree with this. We will only see one single this year plus the OTW30. They will probably come out close together with the new album coming out next year. People wont mind OTW30 coming out (being a rerelease I mean) when there is a new song with the promise of a new album on the way.

Yeah but what gets me is that it says 'untitled' michael jackson project. That makes me think that its something different from Off The Wall. Perhaps its the DVD that it is in the works, which makes sense.

For those people who say ''let's be realistic'' i gotta remind you that nothing is realistic in the world of Michael Jackson lol

I'm just gonna take it as it comes.

Might just be because he's doing the shows, and doesn't have sufficient time to work with them on the release.

Yeah but what gets me is that it says 'untitled' michael jackson project. That makes me think that its something different from Off The Wall. Perhaps its the DVD that it is in the works, which makes sense.

MJ projects have popped up in industry data before, they are in no way final. A friend of mine that worked in the biz showed me his new album was scheduled for release early 2008 at one point, that was info that was send out to labels and distributors and such, and that never happened. I think think this is all very tentative.

Might just be because he's doing the shows, and doesn't have sufficient time to work with them on the release.

MJ projects have popped up in industry data before, they are in no way final. A friend of mine that worked in the biz showed me his new album was scheduled for release early 2008 at one point, that was info that was send out to labels and distributors and such, and that never happened. I think think this is all very tentative.

it wouldn't really require any time at all for him to help work with them on rereleasing Off the Wall. The album is already recorded. LOL

I had a dream this morning that a new song will be out on June 25th. Figured I may as well mention that since it's probably not any less reliable than all the speculation, lol :cheeky:

I had a dream this morning that a new song will be out on June 25th. Figured I may as well mention that since it's probably not any less reliable than all the speculation, lol :cheeky:

I guess you're right! :lol:

no point releasing a new single if it hasnt had premiers on radios etc. michael needs a pr team that really do ur head in with too much mj! so that hes everywhere and always hear the song. like on the radio im bloody sick of hearing the same song all the time, 5 times a day, thats what he needs THEN release the song after a few weeks:D

when love takes over, yeeaaaaaaah :dancin:

No point in releasing a single without an album coming out not too far after. Yeah, I know it's been done before but it's not Michael's style to do something like that. No clue when a new single will be released but if and when it happens, you know an album is on the way. I would also expect some leakage as well. If a new single was scheduled to be released, info or even the song would leak. That's just how today's world is with the internet. It happened with Invincible. Songs from the album were available before the album was released and that was 8 years ago!

hey ppl u will see, im pretty sure that there is new music, old times forget about!!!!

Michael wants to shock!!!

BRACE YOURSELF!!!

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back