(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! :)

Billie Jean 2009 (feat Kanye West)

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! :)

I agree - he put work into the remixes and made them completely different from the originals. That's how a remix is supposed to be, at least in my book :)

yeah , i agree.

i was always hoping that Will would join MJ on stage for a song or two... you know? it would be great to have heard these remixes live...

and I must add - I prefer the remix of TGIM to the original...not a Macca fan..

I hate all the remixes, I'll go for Billie Jean 2008 first

I'm going to choose Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)

Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

All of the 2008 versions need to go away first. For real. Please.

roflbot-MXi9.jpg

Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)

Much worse homie! :)
At least it was some work done in the WBSS2009 remix, while Kanye probably made his remix on his laptop while taking a shit or something :D

:lmao:...priceless.....:lmao:

Billie Jean 2009 (Kanye) because kanye doesn't bother to sing on it like the other artists and also he's an idiot :)

Ok here we go! THE BEST ALBUM EVER CREATED!!!
This is going to be the hardest Elimination game :D
But this rounds is easy, thank you for the Remixes Dangerous!!!
Billie Jean 2009 / Kanye

Maybe Kanye didn't sing because he didn't think anyone but Michael should sing Billie Jean?
I don't like him but yeah, it's still basically the same song slowed down with a "yeah, uh" thrown in, haha.

My vote goes to WBSS '08.
Akon's voice annoys me, as do "Imma say mama sah ma ma coo sah" and the way he says "startin" LOL!

Beat It w/ Fergie

Billie Jean remix

kanye simply destroyed billie jean !!!!! worst remix of all time !

BJ featuring Kanye west

Billie Jean with Kanye - AWFUL.

I'd rather have cats eat my eyeballs than listen through 1 take of that.

Beat it feat. Fergie.

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

Billie Jean(Kanye Mix)...horrible, and Michael has to shoulder some of the blame for that bc he was executive producer...only to remixes that were worth anything were Will I Am's GIM and WBSS with Akon. The others were like why even bother bc they wrent that good and in addition to not being that good, they wre not even that creative.

How could you not be excited about MJ working with Will I Am after listening to GIM2008? Glad that was added to this game and hope it goes a long way.

Billie Jean 2009 (feat. Kanye West) :wild:

counting votes ... though it's obvious lol...

btw Billie Jean? funny initials! :D

God my PC is awful. It keeps turning off!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!

ROUND 1 RESULTS:

The loser is Kanye West. But he got used to it.

1. BILLIE JEAN 2008 (feat. Kanye West) - 27
2. BEAT IT 2008 (feat Fergie) - 9
3. WBSS 2008 (feat Akon) - 2

ROUND 2

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life
10. Someone In The Dark
11. Carousel
12. For All Time
13. Got The Hots
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)

My vote goes for WBSS 2008.

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 4/POST

Beat It w/ Fergie... Ugh. Horrible!

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 4/POST

probably shutting off over how horrible Billie Jean 2008 is and wants to be put out its misery

Beat it w/ Fergie. HURL inducing. Blech!

The ONLY thing from saving me from voting for GTIM 2008 because I dislike Will I Am SOOOOO much is that he used the demo and I LOOOOVEEE GTIM demo! :heart:

Beat it 2008

Beat It 2008 go away :ninja:

Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie) :puke:

Back