(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 4/POST

yeah...gotta follow the crowd Beat It 2008...

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 4/POST

Beat It featuring Fergie is awful!!!!

(it sounds like she was being strangled or something )LOLS!

Last edited:

Beat it feat. Fergie.

lol @ strangled..yeah she sounded like she was overwhelmed by the song..they should have got like a really hard rock chick to do it..any suggestions as to who it should have been...or it really didnt even have to be a chick....man i know this would never probably happen but if Tool could have did it that would have been awesome....my 2 fav artists of all time...but I think Maynard might have been a little too intense for Mike

With the crowd on this one.... BEAT IT 2008 (feat Fergie). Yep.

Beat it 2008 feat. Fergs. :D

Beat it 08

TGIM 2008 should stick around tho...anyway I so want Human Nature to win this thing even if Michael didnt write it, he sang it like he did

Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)

Bleh.

Beat it 08

WBSS AKON
that was just about the grossest thing ive ever heard

:rofl:

i hope For All Time gets to stay a long ass time.

Beat it 08

Beat It 2008

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! :)

Naw, here's an exclusive video of his reaction to being voted off first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-631TgPP2s

My next vote goes to: Beat It 2008

Kanye... He handled that quite well eh? :p

My vote goes to BEAT IT 2008 (feat Fergie). Ugh, I have to skip that track each and every time.

Beat It feat. Fergie

off topic....what is so ironic about that kanye thing is he has no right to judge videos after he ruined Drake's Best I Ever Had when he directed that vid..ruined a very sexy song

Beat it 2008

BEAT IT 2008 (feat Fergie)

Beat It 2008

okay i will follow suit since i haven't listened to it (and i ain't intending to xD)..beat it feat fergie

beat it 2008

The vote goes to Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)

FERGIE, beat it!!!

Back