(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 16 - PAGE 53/POST 7

Beat it is out...........

1244648562211.gif

My vote this round is for BILLIE JEAN........ :(

It pains me to vote for it, because it is completly legendary, iconic, epic, amazing - I could go on and on!

But - I can not vote for Human Nature. It has a real special place in my heart and means so much to me. The way Michael sings this song so beautifully......just wow.

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 16 - PAGE 53/POST 7

Sorry to have to do this, but... Billie Jean :unsure:

michael20jackson2020msgpy1.gif

Human nature

Billie Jean!

I adore both songs, but I'm going to vote out...Billie Jean. It is immense, but as one of, if not the most famous Michael Jackson song it's overplayed and I feel that although it doesn't lose it's magic (hey, it's MJ!) Human Nature is one of my favourite songs of all time.

So sorry Michael honey, but...Human Nature to win!!

Billie Jean

FINALLY beat it is out, was about time!!!! Can't believe it made the top 3...

Billie Jean

Battle of the greats... I find it hard to compare these two. Both deserve to win.

But there can only be one winner in this game. Breaks my heart to do this... but.... my vote goes to Human Nature :cry: :cry: :cry:

Human nature

Billie Jean.

As much as I love Billie Jean (yes, it's epic, yes it's his most famous, yes, it's immortal and an incredible song) for me Human Nature is pure magic.
To this day, every single time I hear the first few bars of that song, I literally get goosebumps.

Michael's "why, why" is one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

Exactly, same with me here! It's really hard to choose, but Human Nature is one of the rare songs type I could just replay it over and over on my computer for many days!

So my vote goes to

BILLE JEAN

My vote goes to Human Nature.

Billie Jean

Even though Billie Jean is overplayed (to the point that I don't even have it on my computer) I can't ignore how genius and haunting it is.

Human Nature is so pretty, light and pleasant...(and I fell in love with it the very first time) but it feels a bit...empty. You know? Don't know how to elaborate on that.

So...

I vote out Human Nature.

Beat It

We all know Billie Jean will win :smilerolleyes:
:yes::yes::yes:

2zobriq.jpg

Vote HUMAN NATURE :(

Dangerous when we finish all the albums... maybe we have, can we do an elimination game of all the winners??? That can be fun! :D

Or we can do elimination games of Mike's J5-era solo albums.
Come on, those are gems and they deserve more attention. :)

Last edited:

Wait a minute? It's between Billie Jean and Human Nature now? I vote for Billie Jean to be dropped.

OMG Human Nature of course!

BJ is a timeless masterpiece

I love Human Nature... I do... but Billie Jean is Michael's song, so I'm gonna have to go with Human Nature to be voted off the island.

Dangerous when we finish all the albums... maybe we have, can we do an elimination game of all the winners??? That can be fun! :D

Yeah we have to find who is the best of the best!

human nature

Yeah we have to find who is the best of the best!

Exactly!!! :clapping::clapping:
Yesterday a friend who is not a fan ask me this... wich is the best MJ song... that got me thinking! Not that we have the last word or anything but it will be nice to know what we think :wild:

Exactly!!! :clapping::clapping:
Yesterday a friend who is not a fan ask me this... wich is the best MJ song... that got me thinking! Not that we have the last word or anything but it will be nice to know what we think :wild:

Billie Jean or MITM will win lol :ph34r:

Adore said:
Billie Jean or MITM will win lol :ph34r:

Billie Jean can't win if it doesn't win this round :innocent:

billen jean

I vote for Billie Jean -- obviously amazing, but Human Nature is my emotional favorite. Just hits that perfect spot!

Wait, isn't this round 17 now, the final?

EAsily Billie Jean

After this game ends and when we will finish with Off the Wall, we can do album elimination game!
What do you think, Dangerous88? :)

After this game ends and when we will finish with Off the Wall, we can do album elimination game!
What do you think, Dangerous88? :)

:clapping::punk::cheers: YES YES PLASEEEEEE!!!:angel:

Back