November 26, 2007 News and Mentionings ~J-5 Reunion Tour? ALL THREADS MERGED~

Re: November 26, 2007 News and Mentionings ~Jermaine:MJ to Join J-5 Reunion Tour?

I personally hope that this is all true and correct because it's been a long time coming. I think this is true regardless if Jermaine has been saying this for ages because look at what has been happening throughout the years with the Jacksons: they have been raising their own family, doing their own projects, Michael has been raising his own family, doing other records, and most of all as Jermaine said Michael having to go through many hurdles during the trail.

Now all that ish is behind Michael and he is going on with his life and ready to entertain again. People may not believe it but be ready just in case. :cool:

Re: November 26, 2007 News and Mentionings ~Jermaine:MJ to Join J-5 Reunion Tour?

And that's why I hope for once Jermaine ain't just talking out of his ass again. It would be beautiful to see the six of them doing it one final time and calling it a night and say "we came, we saw and we conquered!" just like they did back in '84.

Audio Download

Here is the audio interview of Jermaine Jackson on BBC Radio where he discusses the possibility of a Jackson tour in 2008, and the Jackson 5 musical reality series he is working on in the UK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fx9010ydyju

I personally hope that this is all true and correct because it's been a long time coming. I think this is true regardless if Jermaine has been saying this for ages because look at what has been happening throughout the years with the Jacksons: they have been raising their own family, doing their own projects, Michael has been raising his own family, doing other records, and most of all as Jermaine said Michael having to go through many hurdles during the trail.

Now all that ish is behind Michael and he is going on with his life and ready to entertain again. People may not believe it but be ready just in case. :cool:

And that's why I hope for once Jermaine ain't just talking out of his ass again. It would be beautiful to see the six of them doing it one final time and calling it a night and say "we came, we saw and we conquered!" just like they did back in '84.

I think everybody hopes it's true. It's been a long time coming for something big in the fandom once more and I think a Jackson Family tour would be the true and correct thing to do.

My HUGE concern with all of this is Jermaine has said this, as Timmy and others have pointed out, 45437243574 times before. While it's my belief Mike is working on something, and has something finished, and there's a possible tour to be started in Europe next summer, I don't know if a family tour is possible at this point. Janet is supposed to have a new album out in the spring, and as far as we can predict, there's a possibility Michael will have one ready by then as well. We'll just have to see if the two top siblings push for this, and if so, we're the ones who'll know first after the family.

-D

I think everybody hopes it's true. It's been a long time coming for something big in the fandom once more and I think a Jackson Family tour would be the true and correct thing to do.

My HUGE concern with all of this is Jermaine has said this, as Timmy and others have pointed out, 45437243574 times before. While it's my belief Mike is working on something, and has something finished, and there's a possible tour to be started in Europe next summer, I don't know if a family tour is possible at this point. Janet is supposed to have a new album out in the spring, and as far as we can predict, there's a possibility Michael will have one ready by then as well. We'll just have to see if the two top siblings push for this, and if so, we're the ones who'll know first after the family.

-D
Jamet Jackson is not needed for a Jackson tour. She is not a part of the Jackson's and never has been. The Jacksons only consists of 6 brothers.

I wish Jermaine would keep his mouth shut...

Audio Download

Here is the audio interview of Jermaine Jackson on BBC Radio where he discusses the possibility of a Jackson tour in 2008, and the Jackson 5 musical reality series he is working on in the UK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fx9010ydyju
Thank You for that download
thats what I was looking for_ something form the horses mouth
it sounds very promising to me and will also strenthen MJ's fan
base aound the world - The relity show looking for people to play
the Jacksons in a movie also sounds very interesting I hope they
get backers and get it off the ground - should be lots of fun and
drama there :LOL:

TV ALERT: Jacksons Tour (Chicago ABC 7 Morning News)

Just watched on Chicago's ABC News coming up that the Jacksons are reuinting for a tour. They showed Michael included. It hasn't been shown yet, so watch ABC News. If in Chicago watch ABC 7 Morning news. I will write more after they show.

Re: TV ALERT: Jacksons Tour (Chicago ABC 7 Morning News)

amazing how fast one of jermaines many reunion comments spreads even when he said it on a tacky chat show that is watched by all of 10 ppl lol

Just watched on Chicago's ABC News coming up that the Jacksons are reuinting for a tour. They showed Michael included. It hasn't been shown yet, so watch ABC News. If in Chicago watch ABC 7 Morning news. I will write more after they show.
'Just because you hear it on the radio or seen it on the tvscreen don't make it factual, actual'
All the show is doing is copying what they heard on other news outlet. It doesn't have anymore credibility just because they are reporting it. It came from the same source.:lol:

Last edited:

"He has to be (touring with us), he's a Jackson. He was at the meetings, Michael will be involved."

It really sounds like it's set in stone, right? Especially the 'he has to, he's a Jackson' part.

Believe it when I see it...

yeah it makes me laugh how some fans suddenly think a story is credible cause its reported by 20 different papers etc. it doesnt matter that those 20 papers all got the info from the same one source.. but because its reported alot it suddenly makes the story true

It really sounds like it's set in stone, right? Especially the 'he has to, he's a Jackson' part.

Yep thats the BIG question does Michael WANT to do this?

Yeah! that part got me too. Michael might not have as much time on his hands as his brothers do, so a 2008 tour seems to be cutting it a bit fine to me, because we all know Michael would have them all working their asses off already instead of being jotted in different parts of the world.
Jermaine also talks about the Musical and mentions Simon Cowell being involved in that, and there still seems to be a lot of preperation involved in that Musical. With just a matter of weeks before we hit 08 I can't possibly see how it could all be achieved so soon.
I can live in hope, but heck Mike do what you wanna do, and I hope that you're not under any pressure from anyone.

Jermaine, let it rest for a moment.. lol!
we love u, but settle down, we'll wait till what MIKE says. his spokeswoman denied it. so...

mentioning a tour sure does get the family Publicity. Maybe that's why he keeps saying it.. Jermain is like the families spokesman.

Why do I find this hard to believe? :mello:

Hmm, I wonder :innocent: :lol:

Thanks for posting :p

sorry I did not read the whole thread so yes it's an new interview:) I wish it's true .thanks for the download!

ABC World News Now also talked about this rumor briefly. They played a bit of the BIOTB video and the female host seemed excited at the idea... "I hope they do this one, Blame It On the Boogie, one of my favorites! ... They're older, wiser, and it would be great. It would be interesting to see."

yep.. it goes to show.. how many people out there that want to see that happen...

there are a whole lot of other fans out there.. that love the J5...many folks like me who remember .. there very 1st concert being those talented brothers...

Our morning paper--The Courier Mail--in Australia, carried the tour story yesterday.
This morning's edition has a poll.
Should old rock bands, like the Eagles and Jackson5 re-unite.

I voted YES
Results so far---from 142 votes
YES--52%
NO--47%
Dawn

Whatever happens, it shows that a LOT of people are interested in whats going to happen next.........:pAnd this also shows a lesson in how news travel......and that its a good thing to not completely trust anything, if you aren`t given a credible source..........( not that I am saying Jermaine isn`t a credible source- just that this shows that something mentioned one place, is repeated as the truth by the next link in the chain..........)^_^

he did an interview with kate&peter some months ago

that interview was last week.

I'm merging this with yesterday's news thread because this is based on the same comments by Jermaine reported yesterday.

Jermaine said something about thanking the UK and European fans,what about the US fans?

Will The Jackson 5 tour the US too?:(

Back