OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! FINAL ROUND! - page 31/464

Off The Wall

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!!!

3rd PLACE - Rock With You

2nd PLACE - Off The Wall (22 votes)

1st PLACE - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (14 votes)

I so did not expect this! Totally surprised! :)

But it's a good song despite not being a favorite one to me on the album.

I had so much fun playing these games , guys. I hope I was a good host ! Though I must admit, a lazy one in OTW game, as I am constantly away from PC and didn't quite search for clips and stuff... I am off to try sth fun to make the games officially closed. Tomorrow we begin the Clash Of The Titans - where all the winners compete in one ultimate elimination game.. And from there on, I will expose some ideas for future project we should all be in... It can be really fun if we all participate.

Much love. Off to find some clips.
Milan

Yay!
Still wish the winner could have been Rock With You, but ah well.

Thanks for running these Milan, always a good host! ;)

1. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH

These guys are silly, Michael would really burst out laughing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5unB5NXh4o

And have you seen this tribute? Very nice of the band, really. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjSXeqCpB8

2. OFF THE WALL

Can NOBODY put it down like the KING! OW! The song really makes me happy, and want to ENJOY LIFE! THANK YOU MIKE! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOXlnRb_DA

And props to this guy as well, great voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JQEz4edpc

3. ROCK WITH YOU

This is out of this world as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT3_Cm1Lqw4

Last edited:
Awww, I was hoping for this top 3:
1 Off The Wall
2. Get On The Floor
3. Rock With You

Oh well, better DSTYGE take it home than Girlfriend I guess :lol:

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!!!

Damn, I would've liked to see Off The Wall win.. But this will do. :)

I had so much fun playing these games , guys. I hope I was a good host ! Tomorrow we begin the Clash Of The Titans - where all the winners compete in one ultimate elimination game..

Of course you were a good host, you rock :punk: Looking fwd to the clash of the titans!! That's gonna be a painful game tho.

DSTYGE deserved to win IMO.. Such a cool game I wish i played the other ones too.. oh well can't wait for clash of the titans :D

YAY I'm happy OTW didn't win :innocent: Can't wait for the next game!!!

Wonderful host dangerous… sorry I missed all the other elimination rounds – but looking forward to the big clash of the titans… should be good!

I find it so interesting that we are all big fans – but we vary in such degrees on our favourite songs – even when picking from the same album – it really shows what an original and diversified artist MJ was, touching everyone in different ways. Bring on the big boys!

Oh and thanks for this link… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5unB5NXh4o these guys are freaking hilarious.

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!!!

I had so much fun playing these games , guys. I hope I was a good host ! Though I must admit, a lazy one in OTW game, as I am constantly away from PC and didn't quite search for clips and stuff... I am off to try sth fun to make the games officially closed. Tomorrow we begin the Clash Of The Titans - where all the winners compete in one ultimate elimination game.. And from there on, I will expose some ideas for future project we should all be in... It can be really fun if we all participate.

Milan

wooo....Clash of the Titans! and thanks for the games you gave us that keeps us together here.

Awww, I was hoping for this top 3:
1 Off The Wall
2. Get On The Floor
3. Rock With You

Oh well, better DSTYGE take it home than Girlfriend I guess :lol:

i would do my list like that too, well *maybe* 'rock with you', but my other
favorites burn this disco out and Working day or night got kicked out. boooo

dstyge is not my pick for top spot. no way, argh!

Last edited:

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!!!

Milan

Thank you so much for hosting these games!! :hug:
I´ve really enjoyed them! :yes:

WTF, I'm almost sure I posted a reply in this thread.

Anyway, thanks for the elimination rounds Milan! - Great work!
End results were kind of unexpected for me also - I was 99.7% sure Rock With You would win... I'd love to switch the results from 1-3 to 3-1, so that Rock With You won, Off The Wall second, and DSTYGE third - But everything isn't about me so :p

Will be interesting to see which song will win the ultimate elimination game, I'm hoping for WYBT :D

Thank you all for support :) - I am having a lot of fun as well.
Let's move this party to the next level and game as well - join the Clash Of The Titans! OW!

Back