OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 28/4

Off the Wall

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 8 - PAGE 28/4

Rock With You

I've got an idea also - how about we take all the winning songs the elimination games and put an ultimate elimination game to crown the "ideal" best song MJ ever?! :D

Good idea! :) :yes:

ummm..Dont stop till you get enough..rock with you is (to put it like michael) MAGIC!..

Stranger in Moscow
Blood on the Dancefloor
Will You Be There
Whatever Happens
Man In The Mirror
Human Nature

:)

I find this list really interesting! I missed the BOTDF elimination somehow but was around for the others and it was very interesting to see each elimination order. Interesting that ballads or sentimental favorites beat out uptempo jams in many cases (i.e. Human Nature beating Billie Jean; Stranger in Moscow beating TDCAU; MitM being Smooth Criminal).

OK so next is the clash of the titans, once this one is over. will count votes in a few hours, busy atm.

I find this list really interesting! I missed the BOTDF elimination somehow but was around for the others and it was very interesting to see each elimination order. Interesting that ballads or sentimental favorites beat out uptempo jams in many cases (i.e. Human Nature beating Billie Jean; Stranger in Moscow beating TDCAU; MitM being Smooth Criminal).

I can't believe they Don't Care About Us Didn't win. Also suprised about Whatever Happens winning on Invincible

Don't stop til you get enough

Love it though. And the demo AH! :heart: But Rock With You is just amazing, and Off The Wall becoz of lyrics (and music lol). :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

I love Girlfriend! Used to hate it , but Michael's voice is so adorable... tu-du-du-tu-du-du and stuff :D

Who is it?
;) :D

I like the song too! Michael being all sneaky :D And yeah the vocals are sweeeet!

Also suprised about Whatever Happens winning on Invincible

That surprises me GREATLY! One of my least favourites!

ok i miss like 3 rounds had an busy week watching this is it at the imax i seen it 4 times

anyway i vote off DSTYGE

Rock With You

My God... once again, that one vote did it...

ROUND 8 RESULTS:

I officially can't believe my eyes.

1. ROCK WITH YOU - 12
2. OFF THE WALL - 11
3. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 9

Damn. Damn. Damn.

The loser is Rock With You. I am sad. :(

ROUND 9 - FINAL ROUND!

OK guys. Here it is...
Vote for your less favorite song... between...

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
5. Off The Wall

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out
4. Get On The Floor
3. Working Day And Night
2. Rock With You

I vote for Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. It is a classic, but Off The Wall... I can't help but smiling whenever I hear it. I prefer Rock With You to both of these, but whatcha gon' do!

Re: OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! FINAL ROUND! - page 31/464

This choice is surprisingly easy. I vote Off The Wall.

Off the wall

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Off the Wall

bye-bye... gurrrrrrrrrl :sad:

OFW
errr not sure what song that is..
confusion has set in from losing one of my favourite songs..

Off The Wall.

Last edited:

So sad I missed so many rounds being away on a long weekend!
Also so sad Rock With You is gone. :(

This is really tough...I've thought about it for as long as it took to listen to both songs and I'm going to go with Off The Wall. DSTYGE was one of my first favorite MJ songs and I get a huge rush of happiness every time I hear the first few bars!

off the wall should win!
Don't stop til you get Enough!

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough! I've been voting for it for three rounds now! Please let OTW win!! :D

ROUND 8 RESULTS:

I officially can't believe my eyes.

1. ROCK WITH YOU - 12
2. OFF THE WALL - 11
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OFF THE WALL!

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

I really want Off The Wall to win!!

Off the wall!

Back