Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
Invincible. I don't really care much for the style of Off the Wall. 70's music always irked me. I grew up in the 80's and 90's. I only bought both Off the Wall and Invincible last week, and I have to say that I really like most of the tracks on Invincible (i.e. Speechless, Heaven Can Wait, You Are My Life, 2000 Watts, Walk Away, Cry, etc. ok so I really like his ballads, lol) But I think my 2 fave albums of his are Dangerous and HIStory. But I really thoroughly enjoy most of Thriller and Bad, as well.

LOL there is no need for a poll for this, Off the Wall wins, its a classic. As much as I do like invincible it was Michael's weakest album on the real, it deserved alot more credit BUT its out of "Off the wall"'s league. I wouldn't of compared those albums, its just no comparision.

Invincible. I don't really care much for the style of Off the Wall. 70's music always irked me..

:bugeyed*FAINT*

I was born in 86, and I WISH music still sounded like OTW! I wasn't around for the 70's, but OTW is a MASTERPIECE! I don't think it's completely remniscent of that era..I think it's timeless!!!! I am in looove with OTW! lol!

^^Lonely1814 you don't like PYT??!?!!!!?!?!??!?!!?!?

Last edited:
Off The Wall by a friggin' landslide, man.
Invincible ain't as bad as some fans make it out to be, but it won't ever be considered a classic. I'm still dreamin' of the day Michael gives us a new updated version of Off The Wall.

Hollaback.

Off The Wall by a friggin' landslide, man.
Invincible ain't as bad as some fans make it out to be, but it won't ever be considered a classic. I'm still dreamin' of the day Michael gives us a new updated version of Off The Wall.

Hollaback.

ummmm i consider it a classic ;)

Invincible had much better ballads but overall i'd have to go with off the wall

Invicible is way better. Better vocals, lyrics, variety.
I disagree. Off the Wall is pure perfection. I

Off the Wall was Michael showing his true potential as a solo artist. The melodies, the composure, the lyrics - everything about that record is mesmerizing. It's almost 30 years old (wow), but it still sounds better than anything out there today. Starting the album off with Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough was amazing. From then on it only gets better.
I can't help it - one of my favourites off the album, and by Michael of all time. Written by Stevie and so beautifully sung by Michael.
Rock With You, of course we all know and love that song.
Get on the floor - classic!!!!!
I could go on and on - but I won't:agree:

Off the wall is more than a classic album, its so underrated its unreal - but I'm glad alot of the performers out today let it be known that Off the Wall is one of their greatest inspirations.
Michael, Quincy, Rod Temperton = :wub:
Stevie Wonder + Michael =:wub:

Michael =:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

30114845vg3.jpg

You basically said everything I would say. I can't Help It is my favorite track. Need I say more?

Oh yeah, it would've been a perfect album if Girlfriend wasn't on there, I don't think I've actually ever listened to it all the way through, it sucks.

I disagree. Off the Wall is pure perfection. I

Off the Wall was Michael showing his true potential as a solo artist. The melodies, the composure, the lyrics - everything about that record is mesmerizing. It's almost 30 years old (wow), but it still sounds better than anything out there today. Starting the album off with Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough was amazing. From then on it only gets better.
I can't help it - one of my favourites off the album, and by Michael of all time. Written by Stevie and so beautifully sung by Michael.
Rock With You, of course we all know and love that song.
Get on the floor - classic!!!!!
I could go on and on - but I won't:agree:

Off the wall is more than a classic album, its so underrated its unreal - but I'm glad alot of the performers out today let it be known that Off the Wall is one of their greatest inspirations.
Michael, Quincy, Rod Temperton = :wub:
Stevie Wonder + Michael =:wub:

Michael =:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

30114845vg3.jpg

Girl you read my mind....

Off the Wall. Working Day and Night is I think my fav mj song.
but don't get me wrong I LOVE Invincible!!

This is actually a really difficult one, as i prefer a lot of the songs from Invincible to Off the wall, but i think as an overall album, Off the wall is better. I mean, it has Rock with you on it :wild:

Off The Wall, because I absolutely adore every track on it. So groovy, funky and soulful.

Invincible is my choice. I love ALL the songs on Off the Wall and ALL the songs on Invincible. But Off the Wall has a kind of Disco style on many of the songs, which don't fit me very well.

Also, I don't think Mike has any "weakest" or strongest album. He's so amazing.

Invincible :) the best album of the 21st Century in my opinion. Please bring out another one Michael Jackson! :) i love all your albums, I love you MJ!:D

This is a hard one. I prefer more songs off Invincible than Off the Wall but as a whole album Off The Wall works better.

Off the Wall is good, kinda funky if you will.
But Invincible is a incredible album, the songs are more modern and fit Michael more.

Back