OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you wannabe
The thing is supposed to be one of those high-fashion props. Ever seen America's Next top model?

MOVING ON...lol

MOVE ON PLEASE...

It's a damn wire hanger for all I care. lol

this forum can be really embarresing sometimes....its a steel PIPE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Oh goodness, I am gonna spank each and errrrrrr'one ya'll if you don't settle down.

-D

Alrighty.... we bes getting goofy up in herr now....

Back to the pics....

Very kwel if I may say so myself....

Alrighty.... we bes getting goofy up in herr now....

Back to the pics....

Very kwel if I may say so myself....[/b]

:rofl:

*ahem* ah yes very cool :lol:

I can't wait for HQ ones because damn!!! He looks great, very fashionable and respectfully done. Kudos to the photographer and to Michael for looking so neat!

:rofl:
*ahem* ah yes very cool :lol:
I can't wait for HQ ones because damn!!! He looks great, very fashionable and respectfully done. Kudos to the photographer and to Michael for looking so neat![/b]
I wonder if there are more than the ones shown. I hope so!

I'm sure there's more, these look just to be from the cover and maybe the inside index or something. I highly doubt they would show every picture from the magazine on a TV show. There would be no point in that.

I wonder if there are more than the ones shown. I hope so![/b]
I doubt they would have shown all the pictures from the magazine in a 'preview'. Don't you think it might not even be exactly the same shots that come up in the magazine?

*resists temptation to make further comment*

I doubt they would have shown all the pictures from the magazine in a 'preview'. Don't you think it might not even be exactly the same shots that come up in the magazine?

*resists temptation to make further comment*[/b]
Oh I think those pics are a part of what will be in the mag...

Or am I missing sumthang herr??? :blink:

Chile, I think we are going to have to call 911 for you.... :stretcher :doctor:[/b]

OMG...OMG...where have I been all week-end ????? THE MAN IS BBBBAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

lol mj always ..i agree!

:lol:

and gosh do u guys keep me sming and laughing! :lol:....ur convo bout snakes!

love ya guys!

And no, snakes are REPTILES, not ANIMALS...just wanted that to be clear. lol[/b]

Snakes are reptiles and are part of the animal kingdom. :flowers:

OMG...OMG...where have I been all week-end ????? THE MAN IS BBBBAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/b]
Chile, u late to dis party! HA! :lol:

Need 911? :stretcher

Oh and we are moving on from da snakes on da body convo....[/b]

I'm sry....:lol: Snakes on a plane pun? lol love it :lol:

Im really excited for some HQ pics! Looks like the responses from the "outside world" has been pretty positive! Great stuff :D

There will be some more.. I don't think they are dumb enough to show ALL the pics before it's released.. They might have shown MOST.. but not all..

Oh and we are moving on from da snakes on da body convo....[/b]

:rofl: I mis-read that and thought you said we are moving from the snake talk to now talking about his body :lol:

I personally don't mind the outfit he's wearing :yes:

I gotta make sure they stock this at the airport so I can get it on the way to work :p

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Wow!! Thanks. These look great. :yes:

And yes he really does look healthy. In fact, you can tell he felt at ease and probably really relaxed during the shoot.

The snakes are a unique touch....mind you I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole but....Mike seems in his element with it. Of course he's had his share of pet snakes...yuk! (Sorry...)

Is that jacket tweed? I'm not to familar with my fabric but it looks like it. like the hair too. The idea with him in abstract shapes is nice.

Awww, I'm just so glade to see him out and well and enoying all things in life. :heart:

Thanks again for the pics. :flowers:

Oh I think those pics are a part of what will be in the mag...

Or am I missing sumthang herr??? :blink:[/b]
Page 138 (oh okay, page 8) of this thread Natasha gives a link to "the video the pictures were taken from". I don't recall where I saw the rest of it but supposedly that 'contributing editor" who is competing with roxanne was presenting a preview of the magazine ... that being the video I am guessing. At least that is how it sounded. Of course you may not want to take that as gospel since I just mistook a pipe for a boa constrictor. I prefer the boa however. That would be cool. Well, maybe the pipe is classier. :blink: Wait a minute... pipe around neck classier...... :huh:

thanks thanks for the pics.
but frankly speaking, the hairstyle doesn't suit him, and it's covering most of his face.
I'm waiting for HQ pics.

Michael has always been such a huge snake fan. :lol:
Rosie the Crusher, Muscles, etc.
As far as the snake in the photoshoot was concerned, I'm sure Michael was the most comfortable person there. :D

g-michael-jackson-MacRae.jpg

muscless.jpg

snake09.jpg

Snakes aren't necessarily bad - I mean, look at it from the viewpoint of other cultures, peeps, e.g the Chinese zodiac. ;)

Anyway, OMG! I love these pictures!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Not too fond of the one without his head. That could be anybody with a great body.

thanks thanks for the pics.
but frankly speaking, the hairstyle doesn't suit him, and it's covering most of his face.
I'm waiting for HQ pics.[/b]
Oh, go soak your head. :lol:
Michael Jackson looks happy, healthy, sexy and so very...adorable.
:wub:
6-2.jpg

They should have brought Samuel L Jackson in to save MJ from the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back