'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

OPUS Reactions here!!!! WITH SPOILERS!!!!!

This thread talk about the OPUS when u get it and you can talk in detail unlike the other thread :) :)

Re: OPUS Reactions here!!!! WITH SPOILERS!!!!!

This thread talk about the OPUS when u get it and you can talk in detail unlike the other thread :) :)

You already have it?????? do you??

OMG... I live so far away from the UK... I wonder how long it will take to get to my country. Hope the price I paid for shipping is worth it. I want it now!!!

Re: OPUS Reactions here!!!! NO SPOILERS!!!!!

We will start getting our OPUS's tomorrow hopefully!!! And I know that I personally CANT WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!!! SOOO!! without any spoilers tell us what u think of yours when u get it!! :) :) :)

Ohhh... fool me, now I see. You are also waiting.
Ok.... let's wait together :)

no i dont have it yet! but delivery starts tomorrow so im hoping i will get it soon!!!!

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) - Oct. 27th Last day for discounted Price!

OMG today is the 7th!! :D Finally......... I hope to get my book very soon! :jump:

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) - Oct. 27th Last day for discounted Price!

I checked my order status on TM and it said not dispatched yet, LOL. Patience is not one of my better qualities! :lol:

Just tried the Times Store and they said it looks like they won't be coming in until Dec 14th! - she did not seem too certain about that and said not to get our hopes up before Christmas!

I checked my order status on TM and it said not dispatched yet, LOL. Patience is not one of my better qualities! :lol:

Oh boy,I almost had a heart attack - I went to ticketmaster.co.uk and found nothing in Order History!!! After several minutes I finally remembered that I made an order on ticketmaster.com :D :D :D

And hey , my status is Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

And just think, I never saw this status for TII tickets :no::no::cry::cry:

I just checked ticketmaster and for the Opus it told me the "event date" is 12/31/09. Does that mean we won't be getting it by Christmas? :(

Same here :(
And I've bought the Opus in the beginning of September.
But I still hope we can get it before Christmas :heart:

no i dont have it yet! but delivery starts tomorrow so im hoping i will get it soon!!!!

You are right, I am sorry... I just got so excited to see the threath... sorry....

We are still waiting then... :D

ticketmaster = crappy shipping services :coffee:

those yet to recieve their o2 tickets will know what i mean :coffee:

Re: Micahel Jackson Opus: Question/Request for Update

For people that ordered in the USA, is the Opus sent from the UK or the US?

Well hey, it's only started being shipped today, so maybe we'll get them in the next couple of weeks? I'm sure it said we'd defo have them by Christmas at the latest.

I had many problems pre ordering this (due to my silly bank messing up with my credit card). However, I have received really an excellent customer service, since they even call to my office to solve the problems... and I live in Chile, so it DID mean a lot to me.

Now I wonder how long it would take to get here :(
I just want my opus NOW!!!!

I haven't recieced it yet.

Can't wait. :)

I was stupid enough to not buy it when it was disqounted price and I had the money. Now it's 250$ and I don't have the money....blahhh

How annoying that they are not responding to people. Hmmmm.... I hope I get mine soon!

I deleted this info. First, it was way old and second, there are other threaths about this. Sorry :(

Last edited:

Yeah I think it's David Nordahl. Ive seen it before. It's not rare at all

Yeah I think it's David Nordahl. Ive seen it before. It's not rare at all

You see? These media guys always playing around. It was new for me, if this not new, they should say so (I mean the media!).

Aahh... I want the Opus.

Back