'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) - Oct. 27th Last day for discounted Price!

is this true that this book is coming in stores or not? thinking?

it's already in different internet store.. like Amazon. and play.. i think..

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) - Oct. 27th Last day for discounted Price!

I know the release date is 7th December, but I'm wondering when do you think we will receive the opus??

Yes i sooo hope it comes next week postage couldnt take longer then a week hopfully!

Am I the only one who's enjoying the wait? :lol:
(Woah, what the? "Legacy Member"??)

wow!! cant wait!

I can't wait either, even though it probably won't come out here and i won't be able to afford it if it does, it's still exciting that it's coming out :p

from their flickr site:

Thanks to everyone who has posted their contributions, and who continues to keep this group active!

We will be announcing the full list of those chosen for inclusion in the Opus on December 7th at michaeljacksonopus.com!

With the publication date only weeks away, please keep an eye out at michaeljacksonopus.com for further developments.

Will this book be released in book stores like barnes & noble, borders etc. where you can just go and buy the book in person or is it only available to buy on the internet?

Micahel Jackson Opus: Question/Request for Update

I ordered the Opus the first day payments were accepted approximately 4 months ago through ticketmaster. I wrote to the Kraken Opus customer service center to find out if I would receive my Opus on the 7th of December, the same day I would be able to purchase the book at a store and have not heard back from them. I paid $28 dollars for shipping and would be rather upset to have that backfire and me end up waiting for a week after its release to receive the item.

Has anyone else written to and heard back regarding this question? If you have written and received no response, let's team up to find out what is going to be their procedure. If anything, I think those of us that ordered the Opus at first should have received it yesterday (Friday) and now I have a feeling I won't see mine until the week after next. ;-(

Re: Micahel Jackson Opus: Question/Request for Update

I emailed them like about 3 times and still no response. I'm not sure why its taking them this long to get back to people. All I know is I hope they got my email order for the last day pre order was available.

so when they will be shipping it to worldwide? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Well they said that shipping begins on the 7th. So I wouldn't have thought anyone would get them until the 8th at the earliest:

• 3. When will my Official Michael Jackson Opus be delivered?

We will be dispatching the Official Michael Jackson Opus from 7th December, with customers pre-ordered by September 30 2009 receiving their Opus by Christmas. Due to overwhelming demand, it may not be possible to fulfil orders taken after this date until the New Year.

Since when is this book available in shops?

If you are in the UK or US I'm sure it will be there next week. Myself in new zealand? Hrmm I'm not so confident

I hope I receive it before christmas :timer:

I ordered mine in September so hopefully will receive before christmas..... Hope I don't have to wait till the new year.

Well they said that shipping begins on the 7th. So I wouldn't have thought anyone would get them until the 8th at the earliest:

• 3. When will my Official Michael Jackson Opus be delivered?

We will be dispatching the Official Michael Jackson Opus from 7th December, with customers pre-ordered by September 30 2009 receiving their Opus by Christmas. Due to overwhelming demand, it may not be possible to fulfil orders taken after this date until the New Year.

We get a tracking number sent out to us right? Like, when it's dispatched?

I ordered mine from The Times Bookshop where it was on offer and they told me it would be delivered before 14th December

OMG today is the day they're release the Opus book today is dec 7th :jump: but i love in canada ont when will realse then :yes: :thinking:

I can't wait to have oh MY!! I saw the video good preview!!

OMG today is the day they're release the Opus book today is dec 7th :jump: but i love in canada ont when will realse then :yes: :thinking:
Um, today is the 6th, not the 7th.

I'm sooooo excited to get mine! :D

I've emailed the Opus people loads of times, and they have not sent even one reply.

me =

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

OPUS Reactions here!!!! NO SPOILERS!!!!!

We will start getting our OPUS's tomorrow hopefully!!! And I know that I personally CANT WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!!! SOOO!! without any spoilers tell us what u think of yours when u get it!! :) :) :)

Back