Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

We need to have a possitve reply soon.
If Michael were here he with us will be at the doors of SONY office as he did in 2001.

I hope we know something soon!!

i hope u know that cory is managing taryll right.now take that in consideration.
i don't understand one thing fans where bashing jb bu now when Teddy came out and said that jm is problem that he wants co credits in song so he can make more money but no one is basing him or ranting about the the fact that 3t ,bros and jm has their own agenda
mind u teddy can not go in public and accuse any one ,the way he accused jm ,its law suit in pending.
think twice people .

I understand you but Cory tweeted that he was not managing him. It is somewhere in this thread, but correct him if I am wrong. However, I will stress that the mere fact that people in the room are giving diverse statements is reason for me to be cautious and get to the bottom of this. What do you think?

do you people realize that people are going to buy this album to find out if its Michael's voice or not? Do you realize that this could be bigger then thriller just based on the controversy its creating. This statement that has been released is what we all wanted and now when we get it you decide to forgo it and its expert analysis. I will go with what they say because they took our concerns to heart. Wither you want to believe it or not. I have been back and forth on this whole thing MANY times. Michael Is def on that song. We all know how he like to change his style, his voice. We all know Michael loved to stir up stuff and this is the biggest pot of stuff he has ever mixed up. He has the people's attention, he has them asking questions and guessing. Hes getting what he wants, hes getting an album bigger then the biggest one ever. Thriller will be the second biggest album in the world... This one "Michael" WILL be the biggest ever.

OMG u r SOOO right lol

Well I have a statement for Howard Weitzman and his cronies who are perpetrating this scandal on Michael's legacy:

STOP LYING TO US. If you'd at least told us that you sampled MJ sounds and had some other guy sing the main vocal, we'd still be annoyed (because that's ridiculous on an album titled "MICHAEL"!), but maybe I could almost forgive you. But to continue this lie is beyond all reproach. :no:

*praying for another statement by Katherine and the kids and those in the industry who have ears*

True. They still wack as hell tho. :ph34r:

Please stop, do not start with Invincible bashing again. I am so so tired and it's so painful.

Mike career didn't stop after Dangerous. He still put out 2 wonderful albums - History and Invincible.

Why some of you cannot stand Michael? His works after 1993? Meaning after allegations.... Please... Mike put out there masterpieces.... I am so, so sad reading all these... :no:

Your right...wow, that Malachi sure does have a Goat vibrato :lol: , It's sad that Sony/Estate even selected songs that were questionable, I mean..if I were to hear 100% Vocals of Michael on this song, I think it would be pretty amazing, although the lyrics don't sound "Michaelish" to me..I'm beginning to even question if there is any vocals of his (other than the copy and pasted ones)

Your right...this is Jason..

I'm so confused. So who do you guys think is singing most of the vocals...Malachi or Porte? Or is the theory Malachi is on lead and Porte is on backgrounds? Where is Michael? LOL so confusing.

do you people realize that people are going to buy this album to find out if its Michael's voice or not?

There's internet nowadays, don't forget that. Maybe it will become the most illegally downloaded for this reason. People (non fans) would buy only if they thought it would be so good, again after listening to previews, advertisements etc. And what does Sony give them: Breaking News. That should get them impressed lol

After seeing that video I am 100% convinced it is Jason Malachi on this song.

So as far as i'm concerned, the estate has lied to us again!

There's internet nowadays, don't forget that. Maybe it will become the most illegally downloaded for this reason. People (non fans) would buy only if they thought it would be so good, again after listening to previews, advertisements etc. And what does Sony give them: Breaking News. That should get them impressed lol

internet or not this album WILL outsell thriller based on the shit its stirring.

Thanks for posting that video. I'm still not sure what to think, but the vibrato always sounded off to me. It's definitely not Michael's normal vibrato. IMO, Michael wasn't at his best when he recorded this, or it's simply not him.

that vibrato is not human. It's a after effect put on the voice. Why some put it, dunno. But it's not from the vocal chords. lol

I was never into all the conspiracy theories, but it's sure looking like that now. Think about it.... RF, TMZ, Sony, Weitzman ... all on the same side... the side that is making a mockery of Michael. "Follow the money" is all I'm saying...

I feel depressed. They must stop these songs now, they sound horrible it's the same shit I heard on youtube over the years (malachi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2qOTNYAts

Jason's vibrato and breathing are identical to those on this track. People need to wake up and realise what's going on here. Sony must be thrilled that they have many people convinced. This means they can keep released 'Michael Jackson' songs from here to eternity!

That is just so....wow. So do we believe Teddy Riley who says Malachi had nothing to do with it or do we believe what we've just heard?

Bottom line is, it's irrelevant on the amount of Vocals Michael is on BN. They just need to get all "Questionable" songs off the album. They are playing with the fans emotions by putting a blatantly obvious questionable song. Get all the Cascio stuff off. If they don't, cancel the album.

What? He said he was there and Corey was there and that they had come negative or something. I 'll post that tweet asap.

YES HE DID SAY THAT Barok. You see my problem with him--he keeps changing his statements and contradicting himself: it was all Michael, then he got the song already produced, we had to wait and see the truth will come out later; Corey was in the room with T; no cory was not in the room. What Is The Truth. Somebody is telling someone to be quiet.

After seeing that video I am 100% convinced it is Jason Malachi on this song.

So as far as i'm concerned, the estate has lied to us again!

I've come that conclusion as well. It's Malachi.

that vibrato is not human. It's a after effect put on the voice. Why some put it, dunno. But it's not from the vocal chords. lol

Has Teddy done that to Michael's voice before? I can't recall it ever sounding like that.

OMG you people listen to yourselves! YOU KNOW what can be done with the right equipment! YOU KNOW that they can make it sound like whoever they want (the fans). I will not be swayed anymore. This is Michael.

If I go outside, and even though I'm EXPECTING to see blue, the sky is PURPLE, I'll go, "I SEE a purple sky!" And people all over the world see exactly the same thing. But then, there is "official" word that the sky is blue, as usual. I'm not ABOUT to go, "Uhm, I must have been mistaken. Let me look again. ... . Uhm. . Sure. Sky is blue, now that I've been told what I must perceive."

1. I'll believe an "official statement" if we KNOW that it derives from independent voice-analysis, and not from those who were paid by Sony/the estate. Sky is STILL purple.

2. Does, "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear?" ring any bells? With this much controversy, it's clear that a good percentage of fans do NOT want to hear the Cascio stuff on the album. Why are not Sony/Estate sensitive to that, pull the tracks, and substitute something that is clearly Michael, with no controversy?

Sorry guys, but I'm not hallucinating a purple sky. That's what I thought at first, and I still think so. Maybe some see "blue" now, but I don't. . . . . No number of "official" statements, and no number of tweets, blogs, announcements, declarations, and so on, will convince me that I MUST see blue, when I don't.

End of analogy. Carry on.

QUOTE=Travis;3067912]While I was one of the people who initially believed this song to be completely fraudulent, after reading this and realizing that it would be ridiculous to dupe not only fans but themselves out of millions, there is really not much evidence or logic to prove all the conspiracy theories of "trying to destroy his legacy". I will take what Sony and the estate have to say because I can't keep beating my brain over and over again with all the suspicion.

I do not believe that Sony or Michael's estate is trying to be evil and trick us. Michael put these people in charge. He trusted them to do what is right for his legacy, fans, and family. I am going to trust in that and put this ordeal to rest within my own heart. I can't do it anymore. If you think about it logically, it doesn't make sense for them to release "fake" music when they have tons and tons of unreleased tracks just waiting to be heard. I believe they wanted to give us a glimpse of what MJ was doing and possibly planning on giving us before his untimely passing. This is a glimpse of what might have been.

I don't blame anyone for doubting or questioning, but the nastiness of it all has gone to extremes that are a tad embarrassing as MJ fans. Destroying his legacy? Really??? Come on, folks! That's not gonna happen and it can't ever happen. NO ONE and nothing can destroy the incredible musical legacy of the one and only Michael Jackson. There have always been "fake" Michael Jackson songs out there. Always. How does this make any difference? It won't. And the thing is, most everyone who knows Michael on a personal and professional level believe it to be him. As well as actual musicologists. Funny how those who are always quick to believe in conspiracies are suddenly the experts over everyone else with actual credibility.

Sony has given us what we wanted, which was a statement, and as usual... it's not good enough. No one wants to believe it. Well, seriously, is there anything they can do to change or ease what you've already made up as fact in your own mind? Of course not! It will never be good enough. Even if they removed all the tracks then you'll just find something else to bitch about. I now believe the track is Michael Jackson blended with other vocals (as they stated) and his voice has been HEAVILY edited and tuned. Why not release another track instead? I don't know, but to say they are trying to dupe us all for some inexplicable reason is silly and insulting to each and every persons intelligence.

Let it go and get excited about a brand new Michael Jackson album that has far more songs that are unquestionable than not. Realize that not all of MJ's unreleased tracks are gonna sound brilliant. His voice isn't always going to be at its best. There's a reason he didn't finish or release these songs.

I know I won't change a single stubborn mind, but let's at least try to open our minds a bit and be more respectful towards one another. Maybe, just maybe, it is Michael but a very underwhelming MJ performance that we don't often hear (hence a track being unreleased).

So, please, let's play nice. In Michael's own words...

It's about L.O.V.E.[/QUOTE]

Sony knew the songs were questionable

Sony knew it contained someone trying to fake and sound like Michael

Sony NEVER not once told us this before they streamed it

Sony had to come clean because we didn't fall for it and they got the estate to release the statement so we wouldn't be even more upset in what appears to be an effort at damage control

Michael's fans love Michael and his music - we don't want any substitutions!!!

Sony created mass chaos and we no longer even know who to trust since some fans have accused others of intentionally making posts of supporting Sony and backing off and telling them there is no point in trying to do anything.

If that were true it would make perfect since for Sony to do. As matter of fact, it would be wise for Sony to try to infiltrate our campaign to see how much damage is heading there way. If they like we can start it now and they will know.

Michael's music is all we have, and hopes for the ones to come will not be destroyed by tainted impersonating wanna be's.

We want pure Michael Jackson not that saturated made up mix they tried to deceive us with.

People are complaining still because the jig is up Sony admitted what they tried to do and some fans still want to "trust them" to do what's right. NO, we have to FORCE them to do what's right! If we were not kicking up a storm and sat back with hopes we would be shaking our heads with tears in our eyes on Dec. 124th wondering what teh heck happened.

Michael did not deserve whatever the heck that track was! It was incomplete and unrecognizable (if he was even in there) and wrong of them.

Some people may call us silly, foolish, conspiracists and any other name under the sun but one thing they will know is that we are fans of Michael Jackson and we will fight for him, his music and his legacy.

Maybe I need to pull some transcripts and help fans to be aware or remember what Sony is all about now. I was trying to abstain from releasing bad things about them but obviously there are people who hold your view that may need to see Sony in a clearer light... I'll talk with some of the fans and see if that's what I should do I at this time. It would be better to wait and use against them once we launch the site but with people asking why be upset with Sony and the likes maybe we need to start giving them reasons sooner. I'll just wait and hear how many people are defending Sony first. We have other things so it wont set us to far back.

Sony has NOT given us what we wanted.

We want assurance that his music will not be tainted by fake wanna be impersonators or crappy backup vocals--- In contract! We want untainted Michael Jackson! We've waited ten years and he deserves no less!!! The CD needs to be certified MJ.

We want to send fans in to verify what they are planning to release is real -not statements from Sony claiming that they already had someone verify audio tracks were him - and then give us whatever the heck that was they streamed.

We want Michael's CD released on the originally scheduled release date of Dec. 14th. It's not our fault that they screwed around with that track and wasted time. A demo of Michael would be better than that garbage BN 'cause we would hear his pure voice on a demo.

When we get this- only then will leave Sony alone- unless they try something again in the future.

I don't know....that acapella has me convinced it's NOT Michael...not one bit.....some ad libs thrown in here and there from other MJ songs....that vibrato is NOT Michael's ...no way

OMG you people listen to yourselves! YOU KNOW what can be done with the right equipment! YOU KNOW that they can make it sound like whoever they want (the fans). I will not be swayed anymore. This is Michael.

Why would they use technology to make Michael Jackson sound like Jason Malachi? That doesn't make sense.

Thank god for people like Cory who let me cling to a tiny molecule of hope that something might be done about these BS fake tracks before the album is finalised. Thanks Sunset for bringing us these screen caps.

Laura, thanks for being here.

Why would they use technology to make Michael Jackson sound like Jason Malachi? That doesn't make sense.

Its NOT malachi. IT is 100% Michael. i give up. Believe what you will. but this is michael!

im done.

var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS = 50; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID = "leoHighlights_top_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID = "leoHighlights_bottom_iframe"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID = "leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 391; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 665; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_X = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_POS_Y = 0; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH = 520; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_X = 96; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_POS_Y = 294; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT = 97; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH = 425; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT = 371; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS = 300; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS = 750; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS = 850; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT = "transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER = "rgb(245, 245, 0) none repeat scroll 0% 0%"; var LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG = "711-36858-13496-14"; createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem%20%3D%20null%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20passed%20in%20class%20exists%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsClassExists%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20return%20typeof%28c%29%20%3D%3D%20%22function%22%20%26%26%20typeof%28c.prototype%29%20%3D%3D%20%22object%22%20?%20true%20%3A%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20the%20firebug%20console%20is%20available%0A%20*%20@param%20c%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28c%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsClassExists%28_FirebugConsole%29%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20window.console%20%26%26%20console.log%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28console%20instanceof%20_FirebugConsole%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%20%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%20exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28location%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%20||LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20logString%3Dlocation%2B%22%3A%20%22%2Be%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.name%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%28e.number%260xFFFF%29%2B%22%5Cn%5Ct%22%2Be.description%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.error%28logString%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.trace%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28logString%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%7B%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20log%20a%20string%20to%20the%20firebug%20console%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20str%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28str%29%0A%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsFirebugConsoleAvailable%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20console.log%28typeof%28_FirebugConsole%29%2B%22%20%22%2Bstr%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%29%20%22%2Bstr%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20get%20an%20attribute%20and%20decode%20it.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28elem%2Cid%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20val%3Delem.getAttribute%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20decodeURI%28val%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Checks%20if%20this%20is%20within%20a%20frame%20by%20checking%20for%20a%20parent.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20%28window%21%3Dtop%29%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%0A%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Cheight%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.height%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.width%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.height%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22%2Bthis.x%2B%22%2C%22%2Bthis.y%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_COLLAPSED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_WIDTH%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOTAL_EXPANDED_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed%20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20simple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%20@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28callName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addParam%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22%2BcallName%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20from%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20name%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.replace%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22%2Bname%2B%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20RegExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results%20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%20results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by%20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elemId%2Cdoc%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%20%20%20if%28doc%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20doc%3Ddocument%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Ddoc.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28doc.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09elem%3Ddoc.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.length-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Ddoc.all%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20element%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%20must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%20elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsGetLocation%20%22%2Belem.id%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20%2B%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20count%2B%2B%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Location%20is%3A%20%22%2Belem.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Blocation%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20location%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%20position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFrame%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20and%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self.pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20what%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.documentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.documentElement.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20self.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%20%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20popup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidth%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.width.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right%20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3DscrolledPos.x%2BcenterDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%3DscrolledPos.y%2BcenterDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28anchor%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20element%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28anchor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20above%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2BtopOrBottom%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28position.x%20%2B%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x%20%2B%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20topOrBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20%2B%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20%2B%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%20-%20sideBottom%3A%20%22%2Bposition%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%2BiFrameDim.width%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDim.width-%28iFrameDim.width%2B20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2BiFrame.id%2B%22%20-%20%22%2Banchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20%2B%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2B%20%22%5CnResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20%2B%20position%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20%3D%20position.y%20%2B%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed%20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ROVER_TAG%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22%2Brover%2B%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22%2BencodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09return%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20bottom%20windown%20part%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottomSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dsize%3D%3D1?false%3Atrue%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameBottom%2CiFrameBottomSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSize%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.topIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_top%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.bottomIframe.src%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url_bottom%27%29%29%3B%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%221%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%222%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.iFrameDiv.style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%223%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.topIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%224%29%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%20%28%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.top%2B%22%2C%20%22%2Bthis.bottomIframe.style.left%2B%22%29%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20updates%20the%20url%20for%20the%20iFrame%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20iFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20@param%20clickId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrame%2Csize%2CclickId%2CdestUrl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A//%20%20%20%20%20%20size%3D1%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20size%3D%22%2Bsize%2B%22%20%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22%2Bsize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22%2BclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28destUrl%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%28%22%26url%3D%22%2BdestUrl%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20element%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTop%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameTopSize%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameTop%2Csize%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameTop%2CiFrameTopSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit%20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%20time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem%29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeout%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22%2BanchorId%2B%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22%2Bsize%2B%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20reused%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSnooze%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnooze%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20snooze%20the%20highlights.%0A*%20This%20gets%20fired%20into%20the%20top%20frame.%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSnoozed%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSnoozeTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20click%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clicked%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Report%20the%20hover%20event%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22hovered%22%2C%20window.document.domain%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_keywords%27%29%2Cnull%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_accept%27%29%2C%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%27leohighlights_reject%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsSnoozed%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%20%20%20if%28_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%09%20%20%20%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09var%20underline%3D_leoHighlightsGetAttrib%28anchor%2C%22leohighlights_underline%22%29%3D%3D%27true%27%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2Cunderline?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_NO_UNDER_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hover%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20to%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnable%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20and%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%26%26%21_leoHighlightsIsFrame%28%29%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A%09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi%2B%2B%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22%2Bi%3B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Delem.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeout%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20domain%0A%20*%20@param%20keywords%0A%20*%20@param%20vendorId%0A%20*%20@param%20accept%0A%20*%20@param%20reject%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28key%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2CvendorId%2Caccept%2Creject%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2Ckey%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28domain%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22domain%22%2Cdomain%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28keywords%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22keywords%22%2Ckeywords%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28vendorId%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22vendorId%22%2CvendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28accept%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22accept%22%2Caccept%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28reject%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22reject%22%2Creject%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20expand%20or%20collapse%20the%20window%20base%20on%20it%20prior%20state%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsToggleSize%28clickId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20hover%20flag%20and%20change%20the%20status%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?1%3A0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSetBottomSize%28size%2CclickId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22url%22%2C%20url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22phraseId%22%2C%20phraseId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22customerId%22%2C%20customerId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%22%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrl%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Call%20into%20the%20kvm%20that%20will%20then%20do%20a%20callback%20into%20the%20top%20window%0A%20*%20The%20top%20window%20will%20then%20call%20leoH%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28url%2C%20customerId%2C%20phraseId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20size%3D_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover?0%3A1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem%2B%22%20--%20%22%2B_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20elements%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameBottom%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_BOTTOM_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsUpdateUrl%28iFrameBottom%2Csize%2Cnull%2Curl%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%20%22%2Burl%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSecondaryWindowUrlCallback%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20text%20to%20the%20Top%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20txt%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topIFrame%20%3D%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_TOP_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28topIFrame%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20current%20url%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20url%3DtopIFrame.src%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28url%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Extract%20the%20previous%20hash%20if%20present%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20idx%3D-1%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%28idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%27%23%27%29%29%3E0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Append%20the%20text%20to%20the%20end%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20url%2B%3D%22%23%22%2BencodeURI%28txt%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Set%20the%20iframe%20with%20the%20new%20url%20that%20contains%20the%20hash%20tag%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20topIFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20providers...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20expand%20text%20for%20the%20Top%20window%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28txt%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsDebugLog%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%20%22%2Btxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsSetExpandTxt%22%2C%22expandTxt%22%2Ctxt%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_SetExpandTxt%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22clickthrough%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20try%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20domain%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22domain%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20keywords%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22keywords%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20vendorId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28window.document.URL%2C%22vendorId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20leoHighlightsReportEvent%28%22advertisement.click%22%2C%20domain%2Ckeywords%2C%20vendorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7Dcatch%28e%29%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTopAd%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId%2B%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20toggle%20the%20size%20of%20the%20window%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsToggleSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_ToggleSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A");

DYKWYCA, Another Day and the others all seem to have been recorded pre 2001. The casico tapes are the only ones we know that have been recorded post 2007. So comparing the style etc seems a bit odd to me....I think MJ's vocals are on BN along with other vocals with his.

I think we can go round in circles with this, some fans are never gonna be satisfied no matter what camp they are in lol

All i know is im happy to be getting something new to listen to as well as enjoying his back catalogue :)

to make this discussion clear !

what lines of the song and what parts of the song u say is JM and not MJ ????

u can't say it is not Michael and that's it ! tell us where it is not Michael ??

Haha! Yeah I'm sure Teddy R wanted to make the track sound as shit and un-MJ as possible, cause that's the sort of stuff you want to make ambiguous after the artist has DIED.

Come on people, talk sense. No way did Sony WANT to make everyone think this wasn't Michael, they just couldn't do a better job than they have because it ISN'T Michael.

Laura, thanks for being here.

I'm so exhausted from trying to fight my (our) corner, this nearly made me cry! Thank you for being here too.

OMG you people listen to yourselves! YOU KNOW what can be done with the right equipment! YOU KNOW that they can make it sound like whoever they want.

popular myth - 100% untrue at this time, but it will probably be possible to make a very passable synthetic clone of a sung vocal performance in the next 10 or 20 years

Back