OMG ! Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of MJ by a Chinese company

saw this earlier, ****ing insane. Hope there's more to come

If you haven't seen Ghosts, this is going to be so WTF once he starts ripping his skin off :p

Only one a little creeped out by Ghosts skeleton MJ falling apart in front of This Is It replica sign? This is damn cool though. Damn cool. If only we knew who the Bucharest whistle blower was. Haha. They're famous :p

I didn't get the reference to the whistle blower until I watched it and then started laughing. They did a great job.

I don't get it-what's the whistle blower reference? help me.

Barbee, go watch Bucharest again. Most of the show there's a fan whistle going off. the. whole. show. It's annoying as Hell, but it's now become a running joke because that stupid whistle turns up everywhere.

Barbee, go watch Bucharest again. Most of the show there's a fan whistle going off. the. whole. show. It's annoying as Hell, but it's now become a running joke because that stupid whistle turns up everywhere.
OK-thanks-:) I heard a whistle in this piece, but it has been years siince I've watched Bucharest. That's funny.

Omg! This is so awesome! They could do a whole show with this technology!

This is pretty amazing, but that stare at the 0:40 mark is a little out of the uncanny valley.

Awesome! It's different but so was Mj looking for new ideas. I think they might have something there. Need permission from the estate to try a few songs. If the postumus videos were done like this promotion would be insane for new unreleased songs. I want more please!

Interesting, but it looks more like a game character than real being.
They should release it as a game.
I thin there was some game about mjs Planet but they cancel it or something?

p.s. if someone really decide to use it in concerts/tribute (i doubt) , saying MJ is back and then he jumps to stage and take of his clothes with his skin and flesh- i mean people will be wtf? They could use it similar to Hologram in Billboard awards.

Interesting, but it looks more like a game character than real being.

[...]

Agreed. Looks like an animated doll rather than real. Nice gimmick but not hugely impressed here. :)
The dance is probably completely computer generated without any real reference that's why it moves quite unskillful.

Love it! Pretty authentic look of Michael and the same peeling face off like in "Ghosts" nailed it, that caught me by surprise yet I laughed like when he did in that short film.

Oh flap?????
what an awesome art to come back to ! its beautiful
it's uncanny ?????

They can do loads with this couldn't they? I love him it's wild 😄

wow at it looking so much like him lol i would love to see this effect as a TII concert reference

That was cool! I just wish there was more... I also think Michael's eyes are a bit too big.

Great work.

I love all this stuff - Keeps MJ alive and relevant. - Not that I think people will ever forget him, but it's great when people - especially non-fans - see stuff like this and wants to see more MJ stuff. :)

It looks more like a student piece than a professional animation company.

It's fun but the standard of animation is lacking. The movement is nowhere near close.

Dont even get me started on that damn whistle blower! Freaking annoyed the hell outta me. Can u imagine how MJ must've felt hearing that constantly?

I just pictured Chris Tucker in his MJ voice going "but Chris, I love the whistle Chris, I love it." :smilerolleyes:

OMG, that last shot of Michael smiling had me on the floor really. My heart almost stopped :swoon:

That would be indeed COOL for an 'avatar' in a game or a movie. :blush:

I agree that Skeleton thingy is a 'put off' and certainly when he falls apart :unsure:

Otherwise, the last image had me :wild:

That was sooo creepy, I really didn't like it but then again, I always find CGI creepy.

The last time I watched Bucharest was only a couple of days ago but I've never noticed the whistle. I'm obviously not very observant! I'm going to have to go back and watch AGAIN now!

Back