Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

No disrespect to any Chicago MJ fans who are planning to go, but if I was a fan in the area, I would not take my ass to the Harpo studios to participate in this mess. I hope the fans will show her why they're there, I mean, that they're there for MJ and only MJ! I wouldn't be surprised to see some fans giving her a hard time.

Sound like she is trying to make up for lost time. Too bad she had to wait until he died to do this or realize this.

Oprah hasn't had a change of heart at all. She still thinks MJ is guilty and doesn't feel much for him one way or the other.

Oprah is more concerned with ratings than anything else.

LOL Any book Oprah promotes becomes a best-seller. :)
I'm not really against Oprah doing a show about MJ's next album, as long as it's positive and with Michael's wishes and vision into it....

Oprah hasn't had a change of heart at all. She still thinks MJ is guilty and doesn't feel much for him one way or the other.

Oprah is more concerned with ratings than anything else.
this^^^^^^:clapping::clapping:. Oprah could really careless about Michael....we all know her views. A leopard cannot change its spots. She makes me sick.

I hope it's positive.

I believe Oprah is doing this for ratings. She saw how well the Katherine and the kids interview did so she's using MJ once again to get high ratings. I can't stand her.

Oprah is a fake and a liar, she has used Michael for so many years and even now he's dead she still uses him and is still just another tabloid junkie bitch!

It's all down to ratings. Yet another one to use Michael for their own personal gain. Had it up to here with it all now and yes I'm really angry about it.

Can't any of you see the positive aspects of this? Regardless of Oprah's intentions, this could finally bring Michael the musician to the attention of a large audience again and boost sales of Michael tremendously. I for one am looking forward to this.

Can't any of you see the positive aspects of this? Regardless of Oprah's intentions, this could finally bring Michael the musician to the attention of a large audience again and boost sales of Michael tremendously. I for one am looking forward to this.

I agree....It's the promotion this album needs....The show hasn't even aired yet; let's give it a chance (I know, I know...Oprah is questionable, but hey....if she's doing a bit on Michael as a MUSICIAN, and the NEW ALBUM isn't this what we want to see??) ....at least, I know I do....:cheeky:

Sounds like she is feeling terribly guilty

Sounds like she is feeling terribly guilty

you think so? I just don't know what to think about her at this point. When MJ was alive she dissed him whenever she spoke to her guests. Now that he's dead she's doing all of these shows but she's not being particularly nice to him either. I think it's all about the ratings. She doesn't care about MJ or his legacy, this is all about ratings. That is why I was totally disappointed with Katherine for talking to her and allowing her in Mike's home with his kids. Katherine had to know what Oprah did to MJ yet she didn't care and she fed into whatever Oprah was spewing. Oprah should not be trusted.

I don't think she's feeling guilty at all. You see the smirk on her face during the Katherine interview? She just smells ratings, that's all.

I don't think she's feeling guilty at all. You see the smirk on her face during the Katherine interview? She just smells ratings, that's all.

Exactly

i think they wanna gather MJ's real fans together then throw her in the middle, that'lll sort it

"throw her to the lions"

Yessssss..that is what I was hoping for.

Not all true...many fans are supporting justice for him while supporting his legacy (his kids & music). Some of us are smart individuals...we can do more than one thing at once. Same fans who goes inside the courthouse at every hearing are also same ones who want to keep his music legacy alive & are calling out Howard Mann * putting pressure on him for including MJ's kids' name in Katherine Jackson's contract.

So what have you been doing for Justice??

Long live MJ!!!

I was not talking about the fans in this case, I was referring to those money sucking leeches.

billyworld99;3087067 said:
Oprah’s taping another MJ show tomorrow, 11/18/2010. This time it’s about his new album and she wants Chicago area MJ fans in the audience…

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=6563513

Attention Chicago Area - Michael Jackson Fans!

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal?behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all MJ shows on his music!!!! :clapping:

Well said......

I wish Oprah had a change of heart towards Michael but she doesn't. She comes across cold. There were times Katherine got choked up or crying and Oprah just sat there showed no feelings at all. I was in tears. Katherine hugging Oprah actually made me cringe. I have seen Oprah cry and show emotions but when it comes to Michael it's just cold and empty. When he died her silence was heard very well. People she admires spoke about Michael and she had nothing to say.

Michael put her on the map in 1993. He was kind and opened up his home to her. I don't think he did anything to her for her to dislike him so and then she had no problem believing the worst in him. She hever gave him a chance. I still don't see her giving him a chance. All these shows she is doing is for ratings. I don't see any guilt or trying to make up for anything. She always focuses on certain things about Michael. Like she wants to prove she was right or something. That is what it comes across to me. To me if you don't like someone then don't use them for ratings. Have more integrity than that.

Oprah is very influential and in Michael's darkest time she could have helped him by staying unbiased and wait for actual facts and not jump to conclusions. She could have at least done that since she did actually talk to him and spend time with him. She didn't have to be his friend but she could have given him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see. She can find out details and things but she chooses to ignore it.

I wish Oprah had a change of heart towards Michael but she doesn't. She comes across cold. There were times Katherine got choked up or crying and Oprah just sat there showed no feelings at all. I was in tears. Katherine hugging Oprah actually made me cringe. I have seen Oprah cry and show emotions but when it comes to Michael it's just cold and empty. When he died her silence was heard very well. People she admires spoke about Michael and she had nothing to say.

Michael put her on the map in 1993. He was kind and opened up his home to her. I don't think he did anything to her for her to dislike him so and then she had no problem believing the worst in him. She hever gave him a chance. I still don't see her giving him a chance. All these shows she is doing is for ratings. I don't see any guilt or trying to make up for anything. She always focuses on certain things about Michael. Like she wants to prove she was right or something. That is what it comes across to me. To me if you don't like someone then don't use them for ratings. Have more integrity than that.

Oprah is very influential and in Michael's darkest time she could have helped him by staying unbiased and wait for actual facts and not jump to conclusions. She could have at least done that since she did actually talk to him and spend time with him.

Good Post.. she is very cold and distant. You are right she could've helped MJ by saying that everyone should not rush to judgement and allow MJ to have his chance at trial but she didn't. She brought folks on her show like Chris Rock, Lisa Marie Presley and others and encouraged negative talk and mocking of MJ while he was fighting for his life. That was cruel. Now that he's gone she's doing shows on him and talking to people that knew him when she could've done that years ago.

That's why I was hurt when Katherine allowed her in their home and allowed MJ's kids to speak to her. Oprah is so fake and no one has yet to call her out.

Oprah is very influential and in Michael's darkest time she could have helped him by staying unbiased and wait for actual facts and not jump to conclusions. She could have at least done that since she did actually talk to him and spend time with him. She didn't have to be his friend but she could have given him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see. She can find out details and things but she chooses to ignore it.

Great post.

I can't believe that witch is using us the fans for her ratings! :angry:

I don't think a true MJ in his/her right mind would go to her show.

Wow, all this attention O is given all things MJ when he is not even here anymore! HYPOCRITE!

Oprah is like Tom Joyner.. both did a one of interview with him.. both dogged him.. and turned their back on him

now that he is not around.. they want to make amends.. and get high ratings while they are at it...

yep..Hypocrites...

Oprah is like Tom Joyner.. both did a one of interview with him.. both dogged him.. and turned their back on him

now that he is not around.. they want to make amends.. and get high ratings while they are at it...

yep..Hypocrites...

Is Tom Joyner trying to change his tune now too? Tom and his crew had field days with MJ bashing and MJ jokes. I wasn't aware he was trying to be nice now. I can't stand to listen to him and his crew

Back