Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
as for Ben's "that day and the other d...uhh" i think it's obvious that he was going to say "day" which means he and his team were there on 2 days to complete the project. it was an obvious slip-up.

Thats the only conclusion I can gather from this too. In fact what other explanation could there be? :scratch:

stupid question time......what bloody t-shirt?

i think it was RadarOnline that posted a white women's shirt with some blood on it, saying it was found hanging in Michael's closet and still had the tag $3.99

dunno if true or trash because i can't see how something like that could be there. if it was used for a crime, it would logically have been thrown away. and i think police found it after LaToya and Janet have already cleaned out the place.

I saw those pics on MJ hoax forum a few months ago while I was reading everything, everything abt what happened....
Nothing new for me...

Why don't you contact Ben asking about the time discrepancy? Also, keep in mind that (if the photo was fake), probably the news outlets that paid all that money to Ben knew, but didn't care, since they wanted the public to believe and make money selling magazines. Who cares in the media what's true? Everything is for money

True.

Those who believe this photo is fake to cover up a beaten face or something.. the coroner (at the first press conference) said there was no indication of any external trauma and no sign of foul play on the body. I know that we have reason to believe foul play was involved in his death, but a bloody face would be an obvious sign of external trauma and foul play on the body wouldn't it..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdrNn3HZcY

Also Karen Faye.. she supposedly did the make up on Michael's body. She has spoken so harshly about AEG, Kenny, Sony just stopping short of actually saying they murdered him, but she has never mentioned anything about his face. I don't think she'd remain silent if there was, shes been giving people lots of information. In fact she has said somewhat the opposite. When we were worried autopsy photos were coming out and that they said the photos were real because Michael had a scar on his cheek, she said 'don't believe it so easily' and then later 'Michael didn't have any scars on his cheeks'... wouldn't she have mentioned something about his face then?

La Toya said she saw his body and all she has said was 'he looked beautiful, just like Michael' she also said the children saw him (in the hospital, and Paris again later at FL. Would La Toya keep quiet if there was obvious indication of damage to his face, and would they let the children see him in a bad state with his face damaged? This is also why I don't believe they didn't do open casket because of damage to his face from CPR (aaaand since when does CPR cause damage on the face?)

i don't know which picture they used for the ambulance shot, but my first reaction when i saw it was that Michael looked a lot younger there, with his face even a bit fuller than i would have expected. i don't know if it was the MSG pic they used, but i think he should have been that white, and not this rather tan color. he just didn't look the way he did in TII, and especially not as thin.
You just took my thoughts.
In the ambulance pic Michael seems like he hasn't the disease,his skin is darker compared to the TII skin.And when you look at his face(in the ambulance pic) you can see that he is not that thin in his face...
As I can remember in TII he wasn't with at least a little chubby cheeks like in the amb. pic.

No, I think the picture that we see from 2001 isn't the one they used.

I think this is the picture. (Top is comparison, bottom is an overlay)

013par.jpg
01360.jpg

Everything is the same except for the hair and clothes, which is easily photoshopped (if they only pasted the face).

I haven't seen any proposed picture match as well as this. Literally everything on this fits perfectly.

no, i think the picture that we see from 2001 isn't the one they used.

I think this is the picture. (top is comparison, bottom is an overlay)

013par.jpg
01360.jpg

everything is the same except for the hair and clothes, which is easily photoshopped (if they only pasted the face).

I haven't seen any proposed picture match as well as this. Literally everything on this fits perfectly.

wow! Wow!

013par.jpg
01360.jpg

Everything is the same except for the hair and clothes, which is easily photoshopped (if they only pasted the face).

BAM!

That's it.

Who do the media think they are fooling?? :angry:
I guess it's all for the money - as always.

:| OMFG
so no ambulance picture exists?
that was the only thing that made me believe michael was .. you know.
NOW I AM BAFFLED

i do wonder why they haven't taken the video down :)

It wouldnt matter now as I have a copy of it.

013par.jpg
01360.jpg

That pic seems to fit too. At either rate, the ambulance pic is deffo a fake.

can't we see the original ambulance picture?
then it will be 100% certain its fake
but the blurred image just looks like the "fake" picture mixed up
we're half way there!

I saw those pics on MJ hoax forum a few months ago while I was reading everything, everything abt what happened....
Nothing new for me...

Where did you see it?
Have they read the exif data in order to proove the picture was a montage?
What else - except for the "wrong" time settings have they discussed?

I was checking some hoax boards, but did not find anything more than we have here.

In fact, on the newest hoax board I saw quotations from this very thread here in the I.U.

MichaelJacksonDeath-2-1.jpg

Notice in this image there is more of a gap between MJ's nose and the paramedic's arm. Also in this picture ALL OF MJ'S NOSE IS THERE. In the ET pic half of his nose is missing. It's also come to my attention at how small MJ is compared to the paramedic.

Notice in this image there is more of a gap between MJ's nose and the paramedic's arm. Also in this picture ALL OF MJ'S NOSE IS THERE. In the ET pic half of his nose is missing. It's also come to my attention at how small MJ is compared to the paramedic.

I don`t see the tip of his nose in this pic, the same view as in ET photo

the same here, this little fragment has convinced me that it is a photomontage

Perhaps your right. I had to zoom in with Mozilla.

And yes it appears that the fake is a montage of images.

Where was the photo with fuller view published originally??? Anybody's got the link?

This is old video here. Hoaxers claim, that there are seven different photos put together. Everything is changing but Michale's face is still in the same place.
I was sceptical about it before, but now I'm trying to bring it into focus once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIkgxtWsyD0

Thanks triniti,
there are definitely toooooo many strange things about this photo.
*sigh*

Didn't one of the photographers also get a photo of the screen in the ambulance which showed the details of the call they were responding to (50 yr male, not breathing, etc.)? That screen has the time on it. Maybe somebody can get the time information for that photo.

Someone posted this link in this thread (sorry - I forgot who it was) - http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/death-dash-a-jackpot-for-fast-photographers-20090626-czur.html

This article says that two photos were taken of MJ inside the ambulance. One was taken by a guy name Chris, and the other is a video still by a guy named Ben. I found two slightly different pictures on the insider.com website. It would interesting to know what the time on each of the photos is, but I don't know how to check that.

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/2306028_Michael_Jackson_Is_He_Dead

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2307516_This_Just_In_Micheal_Jackson_In_The_Ambulance

i do wonder why they haven't taken the video down :)

That's what I was thinking and good thing Dangerous has saved it so it doesn't happen again like with the video about Mike complaining about the no. of shows.

013par.jpg
01360.jpg

OMG! This totally fits.
At first I thought the one in the original post seemed to fit but looking at the eyebrows I noticed something was different like he was frowning - and I was right, he IS frowning slightly in this pic.
Wow. Just wow. The audacity of that photographer!
My guess is that when they heard that there's something going on at the house ( and they had to have been tipped off by someone - when was the 911 call made? I forget but if the ambulance only showed up half an hour later they must have known ahead) and they took a pic of some random patient and afterwards photoshopped Mike in it so they can get the big bucks.
This makes me so mad.
I've always wondered why there wasn't more than 1 photo since there were other photographers and video cameras there.
Now we know why.

Back