Our MJ-ed rooms ;)

Wow I love your room. And I thought my room look like paradise. I am in the process of redoing my room. But here are some pictures of what some of my room currently looks like:

DSCI0083.jpg

I know that MJ calendar is crooked. I got the new 2010 MJ Calendar but I haven't gotten around to hanging it up yet. Over where my lamp is. Is my beloved MJ doll and my Opus book. And those MJ pillow cases I had made them some years ago. I just love laying my head down on them every night.

DSCI0080.jpg

jenspic029-1.jpg

DSCI0081.jpg

Like I said I am redoing my whole room. Once I get my MJ comforter set that I had order from Ebay. I can really start working on turning my room back in to the MJ shrine that it once was about 5 years or so ago. Then I will take pictures of my room again.

OMG I love your room! So cool!

omg.. where do ya get the big life size mj cardboard thingys? :wild:

:wild: Where did you get these cardboard standups? I have looked all over for carboard standups and can only find the Bad tour ones which I don't really like so much.

I got them at the time they were out in the stores to promote certain things. I'm a long time fan so was at the right place at the right time. Lucky I know.

I got them at the time they were out in the stores to promote certain things. I'm a long time fan so was at the right place at the right time. Lucky I know.
Dang. Yeah I figured they were just from that era only and were no longer being reproduced. You are lucky to have them indeed! Folks like me just have to keep an eye out on ebay.

Well, I looked more on ebay and if anyone is interested, I found the MJ statue cardboard stand up. CLICK HERE. I didn't realize it was so small so I don't want it.

There are more life size standups on Ebay if you search "Michael Jackson cardboard". None of them I want still though. I wish there was a standup of Michael smiling! Even though he's beautiful, I can't stand all these straight faced ones.

Awesome stuff people,, and i wonder about something. Maybe a weird question..but nah, i don't really think so. What if you were to get a boyfriend and he doesn't like all the MJ stuff one bit, he doesn't like the pillows and the many posters...his problem? Or would you try to put away a few things? I mean...take away some posters, make it less-MJ ?

I wonder, cause at times i wonder when i'll find a nice girl again...and she was to dislike MJ , and wanted me to make it look less obvious that i'm a die hard MJ fan (by taking away some posters, the figurines) i no doubt would refuse, first of all..it's my house and second, she should respect the fact that i am a fan. But i'm just wondering what ya'll in such a situation would do :)

Awesome stuff people,, and i wonder about something. Maybe a weird question..but nah, i don't really think so. What if you were to get a boyfriend and he doesn't like all the MJ stuff one bit, he doesn't like the pillows and the many posters...his problem? Or would you try to put away a few things? I mean...take away some posters, make it less-MJ ?

I wonder, cause at times i wonder when i'll find a nice girl again...and she was to dislike MJ , and wanted me to make it look less obvious that i'm a die hard MJ fan (by taking away some posters, the figurines) i no doubt would refuse, first of all..it's my house and second, she should respect the fact that i am a fan. But i'm just wondering what ya'll in such a situation would do :)
I've thought about this before...about what my dates would think to see my room all decked out in MJ. But straight up...I would never date someone who didn't at least respect Michael, and in turn respect my love for him. Michael is like a part of me and I'm not one to compromise a part of myself just to please another person. So...Michael will always stay.

My hubby's not a Michael fan (he likes some of MJ music, but can be really mean sometimes about MJ the person, and then we argue, ha!) but when he met me my room was an MJ temple - much like these on here. Honestly - if he even mentioned anything about it like it bothered him, I'd question if he was worth dating in the first place. Not because it's MJ, but because it's such an insignificant thing to pick on when you think about it. It's like if I'd tell him not to have Dali pictures on the walls of his bedroom, even though he's a fan of his work. Or not to watch football because I have absolutely no interest in it. Everyone's their own person and should be free to do / like whatever they want - having MJ all over rooms included.
I've always been obsessed with MJ, loved him to bits since I was 7 years old and will always, forever love him, but I'm not JUST a fan - there's more to me than my love for MJ, it's ONE OF the things that define me, not the sole one, and if people choose not to see that or have an issue with that - yes, it's their problem. If they have no understanding, or at least tolerance for what you like (or what your room looks like) then it's probably not worth it. They start of asking you to take the posters down, then they proceed to asking you to wear more/less make up, ditch your friends because they don't like them, give up your dog because the hair on your furniture annoys them... Well, you get the drift.

Well, I looked more on ebay and if anyone is interested, I found the MJ statue cardboard stand up. CLICK HERE. I didn't realize it was so small so I don't want it.

There are more life size standups on Ebay if you search "Michael Jackson cardboard". None of them I want still though. I wish there was a standup of Michael smiling! Even though he's beautiful, I can't stand all these straight faced ones.

That standee on ebay is the approx 24" one and it's kind of cut off at the knees. lol I have the 6" statue standee and a couple of the smaller ones too.

I should clarify also that what I showed is not my bedroom but a complete spare room so I was able to indulge myself and use the entire place without worrying about it.

(I was looking for topic like this but I didn't find. Sorry if there was one like this before. And I'm also not sure if I putted it in right section)

Show your MJ rooms guys! anything what is connected with Michael in your room - posters, pictures on the wall, anything!

I'll start with mine :)
4.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

now your turn :)

Nice room Nadia! ;)

Gee, you guys got such amaaaazing rooms! :bugeyed Totally rocks! :clapping: Keep 'em coming!

Thought about this before and just like a guy can't change any part of me, I won't let him change the Michael-part either. Everyone got their 'likes' and he should respect and understand that, I wouldn't date him in the first place if he wasn't able to do that, lol. I guess having an MJ fan as lover would be much easier though, since digging Michael also means digging a certain mindstate, at least for me. But long story short - can't understand -> no date! ;)

nadiaj - Cool artwork. Also..

I want this poster!

My room has bare lilac and pink walls except for a poster of Marilyn Monroe, a poem and an arty poster of a 1920's girl.

Last edited:
Back