Outfits you DIDN'T like MJ wearing...

infphoto_1001512.jpg

lmaoo! it wud of look better if the pants werent tucked in the boots...or maybe they're just pj pants

lmaoo! it wud of look better if the pants werent tucked in the boots...or maybe they're just pj pants

I just think they look too much like a pair of my mums tights for me to like them :|

and yeah the dangerous leotard didnt really do it for me, espicially after the huge sucess and the amazing outfit on the bad tour, i dont see why he thought a leotard would be an improvement :p

I'm surprised there isn't atleast one person out there who isn't a fan of the BAD outfit. I was never a fan of that shoddy ass jacket he wore to the MSG concerts or the 02' AMA's. I don't mind it, but it's def not my fav. And yes the women's outfits he's been rockin lately g2 go. The jackets are hot minus those dumbass pointy shoulders...

028.jpg
I hate these pants.

The outfit as a whole is ite. Those pants along with a white shirt really doesn't go well wid nethin else. The outfit he wore for his bday was alright but would have been better tucked in or just a diff. shirt all together.

001.jpg

Those shin guards (if that's what they are) look like they would be both noisy and cumbersome to walk around in.

this thread is a joke >.>
it's michaels taste and he'll wear what he wants
and he looks great in all the stuff you hate :D

001.jpg

Those shin guards (if that's what they are) look like they would be both noisy and cumbersome to walk around in.

Now this is scary because I searched for that exact picture earlier today to add with a caption from Michael saying something like; "Yeah I put these on in case you'd try to kick me in the leg, b*tch" :D

Now this is scary because I searched for that exact picture earlier today to add with a caption from Michael saying something like; "Yeah I put these on in case you'd try to kick me in the leg, b*tch" :D

No way! I was thinking that when I posted the picture: "Looks like he's wearing those in case she accidentally kicks him with those boots on!" :hysterical:

The singlet thingie. Awful. Ridiculous.

Bad tour outfits and HIStory tour outfits I thought were fine.

The white t-shirt looks like crap sometimes though, like it did on the 30th Anniversary. It reminds me of when I use a t-shirt with a polo-shirt and the t-shirt doesn't sit smoothly but is all wrinkled and folded over.

MJ's body makes everything he wears work. here is a case where the bodyshape makes the clothes.

One thing is for damn sure...he's a funny man. Whether it's intentional or not, it's simply a fact. Someone who walks around like this at times...is just hilarious. And i mean that in a good way. It's quite obvious he really doesn't give a shiola what anyone(especially media) thinks about him and what he wears. And that's something i can only apreciate and agree with .

Back