Paris Broke My Heart.

just curious does this have any effect on the rules about posting pictures of his children now? MJ had been repeatedly seen with his children in public without the masks. the whole point was to protect their identity, but everyone knows what they look like now so even MJ wasn't making them wear the masks anymore.

The Jackson family are gonna be like a circle of love for those children. They got love coming at them from all angles in that family!

No i feel she completely wanted to do that..if you look closely just before she speaks, she says to a jackson brother who maybe said ''are you sure you wanna do this.'' im suree i could see her lips say ' i have to'...she wasn't made to in any way..incredibably brave and the way she was consolling katherine at times

I really didn't imagine any of them speaking but if i did i thought the more seemingly calm , restrained prince, maybe HE might of said something...But i really didnt see paris saying something,duno why...Although at the beginning of marlon speaking, i thought paris was reaching into her bag for a tissue..

Thought she might start crying because you just have to look at her face in the few clips we have been privaledged to see of her and michael and you could see the complete love and adoration she had and all of them did ..

.Idon't think they should keep releasing them..have more moments private and just keep them for the kids..But so brave, and that was as emotional as anything her father had ever said too.....and then little blanket, there was a quick shot of him crying after paris finished ( and he had a little michael jackson doll on his lap)

I disagree with the ones saying Paris should not have made a speech, Im sorry but I so disagree.. What is so wrong with that? Michael would have been proud of his little girl making that statement, and besides, Paris is getting older.. Sooner or later they will face the media. And she handled it so well considering the circumstances.

When Paris spoke and broke up in tears...oh boy...:cry:
Michael's kids are so sweet...Michael must be a very proud daddy,and he has lots of reasons for it.
God Bless you paris,prince and blanket!

Paris captured the world's heart today and she put into few words the magnitude of her relationship with her father. With all that has been thrown at him in terms of being a father, that all should have vanished with these beautiful words spoken by a child. Her grace as well as that of her brothers show what strength and love he instilled in these children as a father.

Thanks, Paris, for sharing with us your feelings. Your father was loved by so many.
I had been watching this on and off at work. I held it in through Usher, Jermaine, Marlon. Then I thought Janet was going to speak, but instead, Paris comes to the mic. And that did it for me.

For those of us who have followed Michael for years, seeing Paris wasn't a "shock", but for those who have never seen the children, it must have been. And to hear her speak and say what she did? My God.

As someone mentioned earlier, this is the first ever time that these children have been shown to the world and I don't think anyone in their right mind would dispute that they are quite fond of their father as he was of them. Her words cut me to the core, and it makes me mourn his passing even more.

I pray that she and her brothers will find peace in time and carry the love they had for him and him for them in their hearts forever.

Last edited:
Paris you really said it nicely and lovely and wonderful - thank you. I was so very impressed, and I am proud of you. I feel with you, you and your family are in my heart.

The whole memorial was so beautiful.

I lost it at the very beginning when the Going to see the King was sung and they carried in the casket...i died

I felt like I was gonna hyperventalate when Paris was speaking. God bless her and her brothers, the entire family.

Be strong Paris your beautiful daddy is with the Lord and in peace.

Man oh man, the tears could'nt stop coming for me throughout this entire thing!

And Paris just had be going all out! what a brave little girl, she totally took me by surprise with coming forward to speak, if anything I thought it might've been Prince who would speak.

God bless michael's babies!

just curious does this have any effect on the rules about posting pictures of his children now? MJ had been repeatedly seen with his children in public without the masks. the whole point was to protect their identity, but everyone knows what they look like now so even MJ wasn't making them wear the masks anymore.

That's an interesting question becuz it's obvious now that the Jackson family doesn't plan to shield them. And it also brings home what Michael said before....that one day he would bring his kids onstage with him to present them to the world. Who knew it would have been something like a memorial in his honor for that moment to happen. :cry: I think today the Jackson family presented the children to the world FOR Michael. It was a sad but moving moment to see Paris pay tribute to her dad. Reminds me of that moment when JFK Jr. saluted his father's casket when he was a little boy. It sticks with you.

God bless those children and be with them always.

If anyone who was watching that wasn't moved to tears by Paris, they have no heart whatsoever. What an incredibly brave girl she is.

I came home to that part, cause I missed most of the memorial... but, I immediately burst into tears when she was talking. I didn't know she was going to speak, but when she did, my heart broke down as well. :( She's so strong.

i just watched it and cried all the way through but paris that was really heartbreaking

Paris has an old soul. Look in her eyes.. she understood everything Al Sharpton was saying. You can hazard a guess that she carried some of daddy's weight on her shoulders (as girls tend to do for their dads). She was the WOMAN in his life. And she acts like the protector of her little bro.

Wow. She is something else. So grown, when so young, thoughtful, and sweet. Remind you of anyone?

Paris has done an amazing thing for her daddy, its incredible that she had the strength to do it, but she's obviously her fathers daughter.

To everyone who's criticsed Michaels parenting, questioned his ability and how he raised them you cant say shit now.

The 3 of them really did him proud.

Paris has an old soul. Look in her eyes.. she understood everything Al Sharpton was saying. You can hazard a guess that she carried some of daddy's weight on her shoulders (as girls tend to do for their dads). She was the WOMAN in his life. And she acts like the protector of her little bro.

Wow. She is something else. So grown, when so young, thoughtful, and sweet. Remind you of anyone?

yeah totally agree

Couldn't have said it better myself, she has this "awareness" in her eyes - Just like Michael had since he was a kid.

She was truly heartbreaking, and came across as a very emotional person. I am sure in future she will do her father proud in everything she does.

All Paris has said was a sentence, and I don't think she completed it. It was a little f you to the media. It makes me feel good now.

I didn't saw the end of Marlon speech, but when I came back in my room and saw Paris in front of the mic, I started crying again, when I've heard her words, it was worst! But when she started to cry, I was completely down!! I was almost yelling of sadness.

She's strong! She's beautiful! Michael can be proud of her, she's a big lady!

I had the feeling that Prince wanted to speak too but couldn't do it because the family was taking Paris off the stage. (just a feeling when you look the pictures it looks like he tried to go to the microphone).

And Blanket, I felt so bad for him because he's so little, no children should have to live this kind of days! But he seemed lost on the stage, as if he didn't understand what was happening :(

These 3 angels are so beautiful! We'll take care of them Michael, don't worry about that...

Exactly!

I just found these pictures of the kids on an social networksite.
Don't know if I can post these, I'm sorry if it's inappropriate. But they were able to see in public at the memorial and these pictures are just very heartbreaking and sweet.

Look at Blanket's shoes...he's wearing his dads. Ohmygod...the poor kid.
641251135_6_UAWI.jpeg

And this one...Blanket's holding his MJ doll...aww. And Paris staring towards heaven.
641251208_6_kyZF.jpeg

All Paris has said was a sentence, and I don't think she completed it. It was a little f you to the media. It makes me feel good now.

She completed it. Even tho she started to cry she clearly expressed how much she loved her father and how great a father he was. It was one sentence but it was powerful. They keep showing it on tv and each time it doesn't get easier to watch...at least for right now. Just hearing ppl talk about how that moment got to them, is moving.

LisaB, totally agree with you.

Michael's children are so beautiful - it was nice to see them unmasked.

Paris' little speech was so moving. Michael is smiling down on her now.

Lovely how she jumped straight into Janet's arms. Looks like Janet has a great relationship with those kids.

The news are playing Paris' speech over and over again and I can't stop crying. I hope the media leave the kids alone now and let them grieve and live their lives.

He loved his kids, and his kids obviously loved him. I feel so bad for them right now.

Paris' moment got to me as well, moreso than anything else at the memorial.

Kim Kardashian: "What Paris Did Was Sooo Brave"

Kim Kardashian
says she couldn't keep her composure at Michael Jackson's memorial Tuesday in Los Angeles - especially when the late singer's daughter Paris, 11, took the stage.
"I spoke at my dad's funeral & it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do," she Tweeted. "I was shaking & crying & what Paris did was sooo soooo brave!"
She continued, "Michael's children were so brave brave 2 stand there on stage & speak to the world about their father."
Kardashian went to the memorial with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner, and "we all cried & laughed & remembered," she Tweeted.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/kim-kardasian-what-paris-did-was-sooo-brave-200977

Back