Paris' speech has over 1million views on Youtube already?!

the reason is no1 has ever heard them talk. I don't mean when they were baby's i mean when they are this age. So people wanna hear what she had to say. Hopefully her mini-speech will get through to people.

Great let them see beauty, but surprisingly these same haters are saying that the Jacksons family are not obeying MJ's wish now by exposing them to the world. Go figure you can never please people.

the reason is no1 has ever heard them talk. I don't mean when they were baby's i mean when they are this age. So people wanna hear what she had to say. Hopefully her mini-speech will get through to people.

As someone said in a different thread, if you weren't moved by Paris' heartfelt message you must not be human. That was one of the most emotional things I have ever seen and I've seen many things in my life.

Oh my God...some of the comments about the video!! Such evil people! :(

A lot of people who weren't fans of MJ watched the memorial yesterday. Some how MANY of them watched the whole thing without feeling a bit sad, then Paris came on stage... she may have only been speaking for a few seconds but you could tell that little girl was torn to pieces.
People have potrayed Michael as evil, nasty and strange over the years but in those few seconds, and with those few words, Paris has changed a lot of people's perception of Michael. We fans can preach to the haters that Michael was a human being and deserves all the respect in the world and haters will think nothing of it, but as soon as haters realized that Michael Jackson had a family who cared about him and children who adored him, they soon changed their minds.

Thank you, Paris. x

They are indeed evil, and the great irony in that is that these evil people think Michael was evil. Water flows up in their world.

I think Paris made people realize that Michael wasn't just a famous entertainer. He had a life off of the stage...a life with his children...A place where he could go to for unconditional love & genuine respect...A place where nobody was after his money or his fame. He was just another human being who was deeply loved by his children. They didn't lose an artist. They lost their daddy. Bless their little hearts.

I think Paris made people realize that Michael wasn't just a famous entertainer. He had a life off of the stage...a life with his children...A place where he could go to for unconditional love & genuine respect...A place where nobody was after his money or his fame. He was just another human being who was deeply loved by his children. They didn't lose an artist. They lost their daddy. Bless their little hearts.

That's what I thought too.
x

I just uploaded this over on another thread for WBSS. I am so glad that ABC on Youtube has now disabled comments. I know many of us would say touching comments, but with the GOOD often comes the Bad and on this video with Paris and her precious words about her daddy, WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED THE BAD COMMENTS there. It just boils my blood.

dont read those comments though...gosh....how can there be such evil in the world

Lolz, do you guys actually pay attention to youtube comments then?

That is so lame, no offence because they're clearly nobodies who have sad lives which leads to them leaving stupid comments like that. Obvsiouly it's easier on the internet because no-one knows them so they have a chance to escape from their insecurities that way.

x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzHJyKkEOHQ&feature=featured

what the hell how did it get so many views this quickly?
I remember MJ vids like LWMJ and his music vids i.e. Keep it in the closet/Keep the faith took years to get so many views!

Millions of people watched the full memorial. People wanted to see this once again. No wonder. I'm happy with it, I wish everybody in the whole world know how great a father Michael was! His child told it LIVE so I hope they would believe her.

Boy, we truly live in a world filled with evil people. People that have no heart and don't care about anyone but themselves. People who are unhappy with themselves and have nothing to contribute to society but hate.

I am so glad that Michael was none of the above. I am so glad that he is finally at peace.

Some of the comments over there...I don't even have words for.

i don't know what you think but in my opinion
devils and satan just can't say somthing good about Angels!
why does it surprise you?

Paris and her brothers are michael's little Angels....

Some of the comments on ABC News video were disgusting. I was posting positive ones back and calling out some of the negative ones but in the end i got fed up, and realised those people are insignificant. I kept messaging ABC News to disable comments as I'm sure other people have, and finally they did.

I haven't read them, but not suprising. There's KKK, White Supremacists, devil worship, and all sorts of channels on Youtube.

The haters are ATTENTIONwhores. They're not evil, just pathetic. They just wants attention. They write shit about anyone hoping that somebody will notice them and comment back. It's the final outlet for somebody who has no talent, are affraid of conflicts IRL, and just wants to be seen. It's sad really. But like I said, the only thing they want is attention, DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM. They want you to get mad. If someone wouldn't get mad at them, it would mean nobody knows they exist. And then they'd have to kill themselves :)

Anyway, I just KNOW that ALOT of people (who's opinion actually matters) changed their mind about Michael and the family in general by Paris's speach. I know some in my family did :)

Let's try to focus on the postive aspect of the video, and not the narrowminded minds of others. It's not worth it.

The haters are ATTENTIONwhores. They're not evil, just pathetic. They just wants attention. They write shit about anyone hoping that somebody will notice them and comment back. It's the final outlet for somebody who has no talent, are affraid of conflicts IRL, and just wants to be seen. It's sad really. But like I said, the only thing they want is attention, DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM. They want you to get mad. If someone wouldn't get mad at them, it would mean nobody knows they exist. And then they'd have to kill themselves :)

Anyway, I just KNOW that ALOT of people (who's opinion actually matters) changed their mind about Michael and the family in general by Paris's speach. I know some in my family did :)
OutKast has a song called "Hollywood Divorce" and Big Boi's verse is about these kinds of people.

I've watched it so many times now i can't help it.. it really hits home.

please take the time to 'flag' those comments that are off color on youtube

This video has exploded on youtube. When you look and see what are the most viewed videos, the majority of the videos are Paris's speech. If you were to add up the videos all together, it has to be close to 10 million views.

Back