Pet Peeves

I really hate it some people say that the Synthesizer is not a real instrument. Of course it's a real instrument!

1. People who pull out fast while driving then decide to go less than 10 mph down the road.
2. Drivers who do not use turn signals.

I cannot STAND when people in the supermarket leave their shopping carts in the center of the isle and walk away. Sometimes *I* have to push their cart over so I can pass. Would it kill these selfish people who think they are the only people shopping to push their carts over to the side so others can pass???

Ok, maybe this particular problem is because I shop at a small ghetto supermarket...

Don't forget people who leave their shopping carts all over the parking lot, in parking spaces, or right next to people's cars, instead of in the little cart caddies or next to the store.

Also, snow plow drivers who plow anything in their path, other than snow. Two of our shopping carts at work were damaged by snow plows that clearly saw them, and kept going anyway. One of the carts had a basket twisted sideways, and I discovered the other one dented, on top of a snow bank!

I really hate it some people say that the Synthesizer is not a real instrument. Of course it's a real instrument!

i know! i hate that, too!

another pet peeve of mine is when a girl messes with her hair 12 or more times a minute. SOMETHING'S WRONG!!

and don't try 11, just because i said 12.

and also..how some peoples' minds can be easily manipulated by the media. i remember when kool-aid was powder put in water, and when not enough powder was put in water, people would say, 'ewwwwww, that tastes like WATER!!!'

and now, companies put the same less than adequate amount of powder in water..achieve the same taste, advertise it on tv, and people say....'mmmmmmm VITAMIN WATERRRRR!!!'

Last edited:
Don't forget people who leave their shopping carts all over the parking lot, in parking spaces, or right next to people's cars, instead of in the little cart caddies or next to the store.

I don't drive but I'm sure if I did this would annoy me too...heh!

DVD region codes.

i agree with that. with the exception of files..it seems that the advancement of technology has been less and less friendly..

also...

i hate when people say 'only' or..'as low as' before giving a really high price for an item.

there comes a point where, it's too high for 'only' and 'as low as' to sound anything other than rediculous. it's a sign of the times...where there is a thinking out there of being self centered when it comes to money...where a person would charge somebody enormously for a service or goods, but haggle somebody to get the goods or services for themselves..

sounds of a bad economy..

i miss MJ, who was economic genius...selling low and buying high..or, at least buying and selling low.

I really hate how some women say that they want nice, decent guys in their lives and then they go off and date an arrogant, cocky a-hole.

I also find ThIs VeRy FrEaKiNg AnNoYiNg! LOL. aRe ThEy TrYiNg tO GiVe Me A BrAiN tUmOr?! :p

wen people typin lik dis cuz they 2 damn lazy 2 spel rite. Wut the heck iz that shiieeet. :doh:

So annoying! I also find very annoying

when people
type like
this for example
on msn... what's so
difficult
to make full
and proper
sentences
at once?

I wonder if these people typing like the examples above ever finished the elementary school? :D

2. Drivers who do not use turn signals.

Oh for some drivers it's just an accessory! :D

:lol: Omg those things are so annoying.
It's worse when they are like unexpected item in bagging area! When you just scanned it and put it in the bag..so annoying.

Haha totally! It's so embarrassing standing there with it practically shouting that there's an unexpected item in the bagging area. :lol:

windows vista.

This!!

I have too many pet peeves but why is it i can only think of very few right now?

I dont like rude customers! I also hate it when customers get notes out with their TEETH or put the money in their mouth before giving it to me if theyre juggling different items and have their hands full. BLEUGH. I purposely make a point of getting out my antibacterial gel and giving my hands a squirt right after :p

While Im on it, i also hated being called a "paedophile" the other week when some young girls found out i love MJ. Duhh! Can you get any more stupid?!

I hate it when people ask ''Would you let Michael Jackson baby sit your kids''

If you say yes the response you'll get is ''Ewww you'd let a pedo baby sit your kids'' and if you say no the response you get will be ''Oh so deep down you do think he was guilty''

If you say yes the response you'll get is ''Ewww you'd let a pedo baby sit your kids'' and if you say no the response you get will be ''Oh so deep down you do think he was guilty''

oh my god, that is so hypocritical of them, since nefarious characters have been babysitting kids, for YEARS. their just hatin, and need to believe they are right, so they can feel better about their own miserable existences, compared to Michael's angel-of-light life.

i would love my kids if i had any to stay with michael hes so down to earth with children how can anyone be so mean to him the poor guy was innocent and when ppl say they wouldnt ever let their kids near him it makes me :angry:

MJ Haters :angry:
how can anyone hate Michael

oh my god, that is so hypocritical of them, since nefarious characters have been babysitting kids, for YEARS. their just hatin, and need to believe they are right, so they can feel better about their own miserable existences, compared to Michael's angel-of-light life.

Exactly. How many news stories do we see about hidden cameras capturing babysitters and/or caretakers abusing their charges?

If I had kids id want MJ to babysit them all the time :p coz he'd be such a good influence on them plus he's so intelligent and insightful.

I hate it when haters come up and think they have a rigth just to spit out something stupid like that...
Of all the people in this world I would like to Michael babysit my children (if I had any) :wub: Absolutely.

But about other pet peeves (this one is not so serious but it really irritates me because it just happened, again) : I just hate it when my cats hang on my curtains and tear them down, all the way on the floor! :sigh:

I'm agnostic, but one of my pet peeves is those "sin today pray tomorrow people", i.e those people who are really really bad, evilish all day every day (lying about people in their back then smiling to them, treating their kids in a mean way as if they had asked to be born, etc....) then go to church on Sundays or tell you about God and how important it is to believe in him. They look like they think that prayers or going to church will make up for their behaviour.

Lol, in one sense, its funny i dunno if they're a bunch of hypocrites or just stupid people.

I'm agnostic, but one of my pet peeves is those "sin today pray tomorrow people", i.e those people who are really really bad, evilish all day every day (lying about people in their back then smiling to them, treating their kids in a mean way as if they had asked to be born, etc....) then go to church on Sundays or tell you about God and how important it is to believe in him. They look like they think that prayers or going to church will make up for their behaviour.

Lol, in one sense, its funny i dunno if they're a bunch of hypocrites or just stupid people.

i think both religious and non religious people agree on that. or, at least, they should.

the irony is, they think their God is a loving God, so they believe they can do just what you said...but, those same people, in society, today, play judge, jury and executioner, in the forgiving department, in their own lives. i see it on sports talk radio, every day...they're judging many of the athletes for ther wrongdoings...like, say, Michael Vick, or something. they say, 'as long as he never does it again, we forgive him'. yet those same people tell ther God..'sorry god, but i'm about to sin again, tomorrow. then they ask forgiveness. and repeat the proceedure, every other day of the week. i guess Mike Vick has to change his behaviour in their eyes, but they don't have to change their own behaviour, in their own God's eyes, as long as they keep saying 'i'm sorry'. but there would be hell to pay,as far as the appointed human gods are concerned, if Mike Vick, kept saying 'i'm sorry', but kept doing what he was doing, in the past.

I hate it when you see parents talking to there children horrible and not on the same level as them.

And less seriously i hate it when people say ''LAMAO'' out loud! :lol:

Biggest Pet Peeve when ppl simply do not follow through with their word. I've been stood up 2x now to have my laptop fixed and I still have not heard from him with a simple apology & explanation.

People who think you're a loser (or whatever) because you don't want to go out and have sex with some random slut.

Yes...I know people like that. :doh:

Back