Pics of E' CASONOVA

BONGANI

Proud Member
I'VE heard that E'cas looks the closest to Michael and that he was used as a double on WHO IS IT? Can you guys please post pics of him,where he looks and is dressed like Michael.. PLEASE..

here are some:

cas8zl1.jpg

ecas10ea8.jpg

cas9sv9.jpg

cas12af2.jpg

cas21jh8.jpg

E'Cas looks very convincing in his Bad era outfit.

People who don't know any better, can easily mistake him for the real MJ. :)

Anyone else Scared looking at these pics lol[/b]

why are you scared? it's just the make up that makes it work... i think it's just like Michael is looking into the mirror... it's great!

PS: without the make up he doesn't look like him, so it's cool

here are some:

cas8zl1.jpg

ecas10ea8.jpg

cas9sv9.jpg

cas12af2.jpg

cas21jh8.jpg
[/b]
NO WAY!! Is that really E Cas? Those pisc probably scare the crap outta Michael's mom! But what I don't understand is how he makes himself look that way? I f you look at Jinges avvy E cas doesn't look like MJ.How does he switch in between those looks?

he looks cool, and he makes him look like MJ when he use make for his look, as MJ!

hehe..you see!

Best immitator of Our MJJ!

NO WAY!! Is that really E Cas? Those pisc probably scare the crap outta Michael's mom! But what I don't understand is how he makes himself look that way? I f you look at Jinges avvy E cas doesn't look like MJ.How does he switch in between those looks?[/b]

with make up :rolleyes:

its all about the make up babes, I could make myself look like Michael myself with some applies of make up ;)

its all about the make up babes, I could make myself look like Michael myself with some applies of make up ;)[/b]
Wow did you just call me babes :blush: I'm a guy. Anyway how can it just be make up.Does make up change bone structure? Look at that Moss guy,He looked nothing like MJ at the trial but E cas looks almost identical.I don't understand, please explain to me ( I'm slow I know)

In JingeJ's avatar, he looks close enough to Michael without the makeup on.

Did E'Cas get some surgery done?

yeah for a guy with the appropriate make up, wigs and outfits is easy to look like michael. not for every guy of course but for some :) i've even seen fans dressed up like him who look like him very much.

I am not going to discuss personal medical issues that Cas has done, its private, but yes he has always looked like Michael

Yeah dude looks like MJ without the make up. All he really has to do is put a wig and some make up on LOL Its crazy. He's cute without the make up... :wub:

He looks very much like Michael but still you can separate them pretty easily ( at least I can, maybe all fans should? )

Yeah, his mouth is different t Michael's. That's one easy way to tell them apart. ;)

When I became a fan and started collecting pics of MJ, I saved a few of E'Cas as well without know it wasn't MJ :lol: I could tell something wasn't precisely right, but I didn't doubt it was him :lol:

He's surely the best impersonator, ^5 !

Back