Please pray for my family.. My uncle committed suicide

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Please pray for my family. My uncle was a father of four. Youngest being 13 years old, oldest is in the Navy right now. He's 20/21. The family owned a ranch with lots of animals. I guess they were having problems and my uncle committed suicide. This is very shocking and devastating news to me. He was like my second favorite uncle, always defended me and always so nice. I am taking this very hard. Please pray for my Uncle Jack, his wife Becky and their four children. But also the rest of the family. Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(
Of course we'll pray for you and your family :hug:

My uncle also committed suicide but i didn't know him that well:no: but seeing as you knew him very well i hope you and your family will gain strength to carry on:yes: but i know it will take a long time so this is from me:hug::hug:

I´m sorry for you and your family.I´ll pray for your family

I am so sorry for your loss..and I know it is a great one..I will surly pray for your family that they will be given the strength that they need at this time. It will take you awhile to except what has happened..I know right now at this point in time the pain seems endless...I promise in time...you will feel better..:hug:

Darvon, I will pray for you and your family. My heart hurts for you. Your cousins are going to need you. God bless you:angel:

Thanks guys. I'm holding up okay. But I am glad I get to be off most of the day tomorrow and Monday. Thank you for your prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

As an uncle myself of 5 nieces, 5 nephews and a godfather of a little boy I can't tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I do my best to support my nieces and nephews. My heart soars to you, and though your family are wounded, find blessing in your uncles legacy. At least you're talking to us. All my love.

I'm terribly sorry about that please pass on and except My deepest condolences, it's terrible when we lose someone that we love especially when they take their own lives, if there is anything I can do to help please don't hesistate to email me. Sending you lots and lots of hugs during this difficult time :huggy:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Uncle, I've had a friend who did the same a couple of years ago so I can sort of understand the shock your family will be experiencing and the aftermath. I hope your family find strength together and that you all find someone to talk things through with when you feel like talking about it.

How very sad for you and your family :( I am very sorry for your loss and hoping you all have the strength to get through this x

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

I said a prayer right away and will continue to do so. God Bless.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.:angel:

Back