Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

souldreamer7 said:
:wub: If You're looking through this thread & thinking of Prince's 13th Birthday (and Paris & Blanket) Why not express your Birthday Wishes for Prince. :D
Click Here To write a Birthday Wish for Prince Michael Jackson:
Happy Birthday Prince!

:hug: :angel:

L.O.V.E to Everyone here at MJJC~*~*
souldreamer7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!

This is your day!!

Last edited:
There are 2 children of Prince and Paris's age living under the same roof too. they are Mj's nephews. As much as we are Mj's fans Mj would never want his children to be singled out and treated differently. He brought them up well. Let us remember that the other children should never be treated as inferior because it will upset the equilibrium of the family aand the childrenas they grow up. please do not attack me for my opnion.

Datsy, you have to keep in mind that this is a MICHAEL JACKSON fan site. I understand you are a huge fan of the whole family. I like the family too, however, this is a fan site dedicated to Michael NOT The Jackson Family. I think the other children KNOW what a big deal their Uncle Michael Jackson was/is. They know he has tons of fans, so it's to be expected. Besides, it isn't the others birthday is it? No one's even sending anything to Paris. The fans are sending flowers for Prince and probably Blanket later 'cause it's THEIR BIRTHDAY.

Keep in mind also that Prince, Paris and Blanket lost their Father. They have been through A LOT and deserve to smile and feel joyful. I don't think the other kids would be jealous at all. They will feel happy for them that MJ's fans and others care for them so much.

The only thing that bothers me with you though Dats, although you are entitled to your opinion, is that i'm sure that if the fans were sending gifts to Jermaine's kids you wouldn't have anything to say. You wouldn't tell any of us to remember Prince, Blanket and Paris live there too and you know it.

All i'm saying is that not everyone here is a fan of the entire family. No one wants the other kids to feel hurt, but as I said, it's Prince's birthday and Michael's kids do not have any parents around. They have been through a lot. I'm sure their cousin's will be happy for them. Not jealous.

Datsy, you have to keep in mind that this is a MICHAEL JACKSON fan site. I understand you are a huge fan of the whole family. I like the family too, however, this is a fan site dedicated to Michael NOT The Jackson Family. I think the other children KNOW what a big deal their Uncle Michael Jackson was/is. They know he has tons of fans, so it's to be expected. Besides, it isn't the others birthday is it? No one's even sending anything to Paris. The fans are sending flowers for Prince and probably Blanket later 'cause it's THEIR BIRTHDAY.

Keep in mind also that Prince, Paris and Blanket lost their Father. They have been through A LOT and deserve to smile and feel joyful. I don't think the other kids would be jealous at all. They will feel happy for them that MJ's fans and others care for them so much.

The only thing that bothers me with you though Dats, although you are entitled to your opinion, is that i'm sure that if the fans were sending gifts to Jermaine's kids you wouldn't have anything to say. You wouldn't tell any of us to remember Prince, Blanket and Paris live there too and you know it.

All i'm saying is that not everyone here is a fan of the entire family. No one wants the other kids to feel hurt, but as I said, it's Prince's birthday and Michael's kids do not have any parents around. They have been through a lot. I'm sure their cousin's will be happy for them. Not jealous.
Agree completely, that is right

Hey everyone!
Just got an E-mail from the company, our gifts have been delivered AND accepted! YAY!
Ooh exciting! I wonder if we will hear what he thought about the present.. Thanks again for making this possible! :huggy:

It would of been great though if all the countries were listed cause the list was incredible and it really would of overwhelmed Prince to have birthday wishes from all parts of the world!

I just saw this thread now so couldn't contribute to Prince's bday :(
But ill do so for Blanket and Paris. xo

Happy Birthday Prince.

By the way, who here is the Jackson Family rat? lol ... I would like to see Prince and the whole family's reaction to this but we all know, we can't see so who -ever talks to the family personally, post here what they all said please. I know they will be very appreciative though but I would love to be there when he gets it. Thanks.

man I would give anything to be there now :yes: :sad:

Hey everyone!
Just got an E-mail from the company, our gifts have been delivered AND accepted! YAY!
Aw, this is so beautiful to hear! :heart: Thanks for doing this y'all!

This is a wonderful thing to do, even though some people lately take it a little far in 'becoming a fan' of the kids, I think these kind of gestures are the ones that really matter. It shows that we won't forget about their dad, nor that they are his kids and I think and hope it comforts them to know they have daddy's fans by their side. :)

Too bad I saw this thread too late, but will try to donate a lil' for Blanket & Paris!

P.S.
I could Print The B-Day (threads) off & send it later to Prince as well as Blanket & Paris's Birthday Threads..So they could read it later,like a Big Birthday card from MJJC Members Nation 2 Nation. I'll Do it if you guys would like. I know a group has a mail box set-up for the kids,just for these ocassions. This from us here at MJJC would just be printing each of Michael's childrens Birthday threads for this year from us. could just print it till say after the weekend (and time frame of Paris & Blanket's) & at the end 'sign it ~From MJJCommunity.com Members
:hug:

:angel:

souldreamer7

That is a great idea!

Hey everyone!

YEY :D

Thank you Elle.

Well done everyone.

x

Doesn't Geniveve (sp?) also have one and live there? I don't do Twitter so someone should ask.

She has a twitter acct, don't know if she lives there though?
I do have twitter but I'm still figuring out how it works :doh:

Edit: her account isn't verified so I just asked the brothers if I get an answer I'll let you know, I hope I did it right :p

Last edited:
She has a twitter acct, don't know if she lives there though?
I do have twitter but I'm still figuring out how it works :doh:

Edit: her account isn't verified so I just asked the brothers if I get an answer I'll let you know, I hope I did it right :p
It's the real Genevieve, and she lives there .. I'll try to ask her, sometimes she answers fans' questions.

:wub: If You're looking through this thread & thinking of Prince's 13th Birthday (and Paris & Blanket) Why not express your Birthday Wishes for Prince. :D
Click Here To write a Birthday Wish for Prince Michael Jackson:
Happy Birthday Prince!

P.S.
I could Print The B-Day (threads) off & send it later to Prince as well as Blanket & Paris's Birthday Threads..So they could read it later,like a Big Birthday card from MJJC Members Nation 2 Nation. I'll Do it if you guys would like. I know a group has a mail box set-up for the kids,just for these ocassions. This from us here at MJJC would just be printing each of Michael's childrens Birthday threads for this year from us. could just print it till say after the weekend (and time frame of Paris & Blanket's) & at the end 'sign it ~From MJJCommunity.com Members
:hug:

:angel:

souldreamer7

I like that idea!!!!! :yes:

Happy Birthday Prince! I hope he's having a wonderful day, his daddy will be watching over him very proud :)

I wish l had come into this thread earlier to, because i would have donated for Prince's birthday, but seeing Blankets birthday is coming up & Paris' i'll do it then :)

These ideas are wonderful guys, it just shows how much love & support we share for Michael and his family.

woohoo Im glad that the gift has been accepted :)

:heart: Happy Birthday Prince :heart:

:flowers:

Back