RARE:Michael Jackson kisses a Fan on Lips

I THINK I HAVE THIS STORY!!! The story is at the michaeljackson.com Europe forum. The nickname of the lucky girl is Aras and you can find her GREAT story here:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/353746?page=1

This is really one of the most amazing fan stories I have read... and I am trembling here just to read it... take a deep breath... and read.

OMG!! I'm breathless!!

Lucky girl and amazing storie :yes::wub:

I THINK I HAVE THIS STORY!!! The story is at the michaeljackson.com Europe forum. The nickname of the lucky girl is Aras and you can find her GREAT story here:

This is really one of the most amazing fan stories I have read... and I am trembling here just to read it... take a deep breath... and read.

Some bits of it?

"Then I pressed my cheek on his in the need of feeling his skin…and oh, it was soft and warm and his hair was caressing my face and I put my nose on his neck and I will remember all my life the way his skin smelled. It was like no other perfume or skin I ever scented after. "

"I kissed Michael on the cheek and on his hand while he was caressing my face , and I kissed his neck. I totally believe that kissing a mans neck is so intimate and sexy and I was trembling and I can swear on God that he was too. "

Shock.gif

I just sent her a personal message to ask her to 1) see the video and 2) to confirm if this is her!! I hope this is the girl on the video... if not, it is still a GREAT story to read!

In Chile it was a bit worst... the crazy - lucky fan chosen by Security (they chose the girl some 30-15 minutes before the show actually began) kissed Michael almost TWO WHOLE MINTUES ON THE LIPS!!!!

Do I need to say how we felt by seeing that?? She was interviewed by one of our TV channels after... you know... June... and the woman says that was just... a teenage crush.

No comments... I was right there and I didn't pay that attention to the security guard. He did look at me, but I think I was not "big" enough to be worth it :(

Thank You. :) I'll read the link.
I remember when he sang You are Not Alone The girls that got picked where nicknamed 'Yana' girls... I had some video like this on my youtube but they are not there any longer maybe due to the new vevo.com..
Thanks again for the link. :)

Thank You. :) I'll read the link.
I remember when he sang You are Not Alone The girls that got picked where nicknamed 'Yana' girls... I had some video like this on my youtube but they are not there any longer maybe due to the new vevo.com..
Thanks again for the link. :)

Yes, I think the YANA girls are from HIStory.
These would be the... SIOOML girls??

Hmm... whatever. I have put all these girls in my YAAELG_&_IEY bag (You Are An Extremely Lucky Girl & I Envey You)

Pyong__by_Yokaru.gif

oh god. what an amazing story. thanks for the link! I remember I was dying to become a YANA girl during the Tallinn concert where I was in the front row. Alas, I wasn't chosen.

Some bits of it?

"Then I pressed my cheek on his in the need of feeling his skin…and oh, it was soft and warm and his hair was caressing my face and I put my nose on his neck and I will remember all my life the way his skin smelled. It was like no other perfume or skin I ever scented after. "

"I kissed Michael on the cheek and on his hand while he was caressing my face , and I kissed his neck. I totally believe that kissing a mans neck is so intimate and sexy and I was trembling and I can swear on God that he was too. "

Shock.gif
You missed the best part!

"And then is when I went crazy and tried to kiss him on his lips and no matter what everybody believes or not, we really kissed. I took him by surprise kissing his lips and he gentle tried to push me away at first but I caressed him and looked into his eyes between tears and he stared at me and that’s when he kissed me back with so much love. Ill remember all my life that his lips were very soft but kind of cold, or maybe it seemed to me being cold in comparing with his very hot breath. He took my lower lip in his mouth and grabbed it a little with his teeth, after he released it we stood a few seconds like that mouth to mouth and I whispered “I love you Michael” and then he put his mouth near my ear and he said: “I love you more” but he put an accent on the word YOU, like he was letting me know that he really means what he says , he really has this feeling for me, hes not just saying this like a cliché. Then he hold me very tight in his arms a few moments and I did the same, I felt like neither one of us wanted to let go.
"

Ohmygaaaahaaawd....:bugeyed
I think she took it a little far with the 'he took my lower lip in his mouth' etc....LMAO. But hell, what a story! :heart:

And that vid from the girl who pulls up his mask...she got some real guts! How cute that he just let them do this.
If only I could have at least been to a concert. Time machine...? Anyone..?

Ok y'all...Like Me I think you all have seen this "a fan recorded one"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRIT03iScpM

This is a close up and Clearer...I was like:eek::eek::eek: then :heat: then :wild::wild::wild:...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGUa_mcZPg

well not in that Exact order...but u know my meaning.

Mods, I didnt see this anywhere on a thread so here you go...if you have to move it...please do...:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGUa_mcZPg

Romi
thank you for the clearer video of that kiss. i was always frustrated by the blurry one. i think she only got a half in the mouth kiss. sexxy though
L.O.V.E.

Aww! I love when girls kisses him like that. That's what I want for NaruHina.

LUCKY GIRLS!!!!

But I'm dirrrty...

I woulda tried to slip him some tongue - YES, I SAID IT.
:shifty: I feel ya girl... I feel ya! :agree:

"And then is when I went crazy and tried to kiss him on his lips and no matter what everybody believes or not, we really kissed. I took him by surprise kissing his lips and he gentle tried to push me away at first but I caressed him and looked into his eyes between tears and he stared at me and that’s when he kissed me back with so much love. Ill remember all my life that his lips were very soft but kind of cold, or maybe it seemed to me being cold in comparing with his very hot breath. He took my lower lip in his mouth and grabbed it a little with his teeth, after he released it we stood a few seconds like that mouth to mouth and I whispered “I love you Michael” and then he put his mouth near my ear and he said: “I love you more” but he put an accent on the word YOU, like he was letting me know that he really means what he says , he really has this feeling for me, hes not just saying this like a cliché. Then he hold me very tight in his arms a few moments and I did the same, I felt like neither one of us wanted to let go.
"

Ohmygaaaahaaawd....:bugeyed
I think she took it a little far with the 'he took my lower lip in his mouth' etc....LMAO. But hell, what a story! :heart:

And that vid from the girl who pulls up his mask...she got some real guts! How cute that he just let them do this.
If only I could have at least been to a concert. Time machine...? Anyone..?

What a story!:wild:
I think you're right though..about the lower lip part! :p

Lol I so would have done the same. We were saying the other day when we were talking about Mikey's 'I'll give you more than a hug' and we all said if he said that to us we would have said 'ok then' and then locked the doors!

I feel sick with jealousy. :| My heart is beating so fast. God.. how can anyone be so lucky? o.o

OMG !!!! I wish that was me!!

i will die now..
OMG, omg, omg ...

i can't bear it...
i'm all trembling right now, really...

god, i want him...

why, why, he is gone....

:lol: @ biting her lower lip. Sounds more like fan fiction. We see it slose enough to see he didn't do that :bugeyed but the thought....... :dropdead: :p

I really loved reading her story! She also mentioned that she thinks that he was in love with her for that time being on stage with him! I don't think he was in love with her but maybe he thought she was kind of cute! Well, he is a big flirt after all, I once experienced that too, when I have met him in 1997 ..! ;-)

I really loved reading her story! She also mentioned that she thinks that he was in love with her for that time being on stage with him! I don't think he was in love with her but maybe he thought she was kind of cute! Well, he is a big flirt after all, I once experienced that too, when I have met him in 1997 ..! ;-)
Detaaaaaaails....? :clapping:

Share your experience with us :pray:

God I wish I could kiss him... or give him more than a kiss :shifty:

Yes, yes, yes!!! Same here!! But for me, it was 1993, during DAngerous. He is a big flirt and he does enjoy it. So do we, of course!!!

:D

LUCKY GIRLS!!!!

But I'm dirrrty...

I woulda tried to slip him some tongue - YES, I SAID IT.

:rofl: You'd be on TMZ in a hot minute: 'Michael Jackson and fan get hot and heavy.'

Lol I so would have done the same. We were saying the other day when we were talking about Mikey's 'I'll give you more than a hug' and we all said if he said that to us we would have said 'ok then' and then locked the doors!

:lol: And told Bashir to get out and turn off the cameras?

My best friend got a kiss on the lips back in 96. I got one on lower cheek.
I wish I could turn back time to that day

Lucky!!! Michael was a very affectionate person. I always wanted to give him a cuddle!! :hug: :D It looks like he gave the greatest hugs ever...and I'm sure kisses too! ;)

lol So CUTE! she had no problems touching the tush! he got embarrassed though lol kept pulling away haha.

Back