157oklh.jpg

312d9fk.jpg

6huyko.jpg

zkpv11.jpg

6xvy54.jpg

jb6alz.jpg

xg9v21.jpg

Re: Unseen Pictures Thread

wow the this is it picture are stunning. his jacket is so cool.
i miss him

wow the this is it picture are stunning. his jacket is so cool.
i miss him

i know, hun...me too....:cry:

and I KNOW! the TII pics are soooo gorgeous!!

hahah i know! i had to travel to asia and europe to see michael .. thats why i moved to states .. no one ever comes to canada :( it sucks

oh no! i read wrong information! i dont know where, but i have a folder titled "MJ in Montreal September 2003".

here is another pic
gallery1859.jpg

??
anyone know something about that??

I think he was here for the Victory Tour...and I think he went to Montreal and Toronto....other than that...he never came..i wonder why that is....

I've seen Aerosmith in Toronto, and Elton John came to Sudbury (my hometown) but I had just moved to Alberta at the time....I've seen Dane Cook in Edmonton back in June.....

omfg! i was at dane cook's show at rexall place too but i was too drunk they kicked me out hahahaha .. alberta is a pretty laid back province lol .. not alot of ppl like toronto or montreal ... it would've been awesome if mj came to alberta .. so i didn't have to travel to europe and asia .. but mjs worth every penny lol so its all good :D

omfg! i was at dane cook's show at rexall place too but i was too drunk they kicked me out hahahaha .. alberta is a pretty laid back province lol .. not alot of ppl like toronto or montreal ... it would've been awesome if mj came to alberta .. so i didn't have to travel to europe and asia .. but mjs worth every penny lol so its all good :D

hahahaha...no way!! June 7th??? tell me you weren't at that one?? that is too much of a coincidence....hahahaha...you were too drunk!!

ya, T.O. is just too big...but i still love it! and i've never been to Montreal....so when/where did you see Michael????

oh no! i read wrong information! i dont know where, but i have a folder titled "MJ in Montreal September 2003".

here is another pic
gallery1859.jpg

??
anyone know something about that??

if he was actually in montreal that time i would've flew my ass down there !! lol

and why is that kid crying?? be happy its michael jackson!! lol jk

hahahaha...no way!! June 7th??? tell me you weren't at that one?? that is too much of a coincidence....hahahaha...you were too drunk!!

ya, T.O. is just too big...but i still love it! and i've never been to Montreal....so when/where did you see Michael????

Last edited:

yes edmonton! is my hometown .. i come there to visit every 2 months .. so i was there during the summertime ... and my ex bf took me to see dane cook hahah ...i saw michael when my dad was working in asia around 96' then we moved to germany in 97' then i saw him again there and that was the last time i saw him :( ... he never came to canada :( which suckssss

that is too much! As if you were at the Rexall place too! Where were your seats? we were in the second row, in section 100...really close....

at least you got to see Michael...I would have DIED to see him...i was too young to afford to go to europe to see him for any of his tours...i was 14-15 when he toured for HIStory....

The baby is only crying because she wants Michael all to herself!

i've just found another pics from Montreal... probably:
michaeljacksoninmontrea.jpg

(WHO IS THAT ..... &*^#^*%&&*)

i read that Michael was at akon's concert... (???) this is strange

i've just found another pics from Montreal... probably:

(WHO IS THAT ..... &*^#^*%&&*)

i read that Michael was at akon's concert... (???) this is strange

LOL! I SAW A VIDEO OF THIS ON YOUTUBE! and ppl said its not mj and that mj wouldn't be seen with a hootchie lol this was 2008 ? i think?

edit: heres the video
[youtube]pmAzDTKCMiM[/youtube]

Wat
what
what
what
is
that
true?
Please say its not!!!!

edit: omg i remember that video.
haha that is so not michael.
looks so fake.

Thank you, girls! fake... i'm so happy haha. go to hell, cheaters

^^ The sec and third, never seen them!! ^^ :wub:

Yes Michael, I ll have this dinner with you!!! :girl_love:

Wat
what
what
what
is
that
true?
Please say its not!!!!

edit: omg i remember that video.
haha that is so not michael.
looks so fake.

Surely we want it to be true to know that MJ had found love in the last year of his life.....

Back