Sega Launches Odd Urine Controlled Video Game

Agent M

Proud Member
Sega Launches Odd Urine Controlled Video Game

It's said more women are beginning to play video-games, but not this one -- the SEGA Toylet is very much only for men.

That's because the bizarre console is only fitted to urinals and is used by players peeing at a sensor to control the action

Toylet games consoles are currently being installed on the toilets at metro stations in Tokyo and will offer bladder-emptiers four mini-games.

As men target their pee, LCD screens above the urinal shows the games which rewards the strength, length and accuracy.

Games include ones to compete with previous 'players' to see who has the strongest flow or who can pee the longest… they undoubtedly cause many missed trains.

http://newslite.tv/2011/01/11/sega-launches-odd-urine-contro.html

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qgWdBBuTxk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qgWdBBuTxk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Videos games should all go down the tube. Many of them contain a lot of violence that can only have negative influence on children and youth. Not to mention they're addictive to many and often replace book reading and spending time with family or real people. Cartoons today are sick too, full of crap, like horrid-looking robots, aliens, other weird and hostile creatures, that Nothing can be learned from this, other than moronic things, but I digress. .

That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "I pissed all over my oponent!" :p

Videos games should all go down the tube. Many of them contain a lot of violence that can only have negative influence on children and youth. Not to mention they're addictive to many and often replace book reading and spending time with family or real people. Cartoons today are sick too, full of crap, like horrid-looking robots, aliens, other weird and hostile creatures, that Nothing can be learned from this, other than moronic things, but I digress. .

I agree on the point that books > video games. However, I think video games > spending time with real people, and most definitely > spending time with family. Video games are far more productive. They the brain busy. Books do a much better job at that than video games, but video games do a better job than family and real people 99.9% of the time.

Only in Japan. :lol:

I agree :lol:

I probably would have agree with you. Especially about reading books since I do have a huge L.O.V.E. for reading. But I am still trying to recover from my depression over what had happen to Michael. And the only thing I had found that has really help me is by playing video and computer games all of the time. I am a video game addict now. Something I never was when we still had Michael. If it wasn't for video and computer games I will still be spending most of my days just crying over Michael. I did try reading for awhile in hopes to take my mind off of him. But every single time I had read a book there was always something written in that book that would remind me of him in some way. Video and computer games are the only thing that I had found that has helped take most of my mind off of him.

:rolleyes2:whatever next ...but its propably a good game for when your drunk :lol:

I probably would have agree with you. Especially about reading books since I do have a huge L.O.V.E. for reading. But I am still trying to recover from my depression over what had happen to Michael. And the only thing I had found that has really help me is by playing video and computer games all of the time. I am a video game addict now. Something I never was when we still had Michael. If it wasn't for video and computer games I will still be spending most of my days just crying over Michael. I did try reading for awhile in hopes to take my mind off of him. But every single time I had read a book there was always something written in that book that would remind me of him in some way. Video and computer games are the only thing that I had found that has helped take most of my mind off of him.

Try going to church and pray for more peace... I don't know... But video games are just simply not good, they fuel the artificial world grief often finds comfort in, but once it's over, depression hits stronger and you start all over again... Like with drugs: they are addictive and destroy one's life in time.

Try to play less video games, it will be easier to quit in time... Try to get some fresh air to clear your mind and go to your local church for the soul. God really Is the answer to all that, the enemy wants you trapped in its fiction and keep you aloof from reality and when it drops you, the hit is terrible.

..That's not a topic about God, but wanted to say all that to you.

Try going to church and pray for more peace... I don't know... But video games are just simply not good, they fuel the artificial world grief often finds comfort in, but once it's over, depression hits stronger and you start all over again... Like with drugs: they are addictive and destroy one's life in time.

Try to play less video games, it will be easier to quit in time... Try to get some fresh air to clear your mind and go to your local church for the soul. God really Is the answer to all that, the enemy wants you trapped in its fiction and keep you aloof from reality and when it drops you, the hit is terrible.

I would L.O.V.E. to go to church more. But there is a little problem with that. My church is not within walking distance. I am a Brethren and there is no Brethren churches that are closer to me. And I can't drive and I don't have any other way of getting there. I am slowly getting better over my depression. And playing video games especially on my Nintendo Wii is helping me believe it or not. And let me tell you getting a Nintendo Wii was something I thought I will never have. I was totally against them and hated them. But getting one has been one of the best things I had ever did. Especially since I don't cry over Michael as much as I used to. Plus I will be dead now if it hasn't been for video and computer games. Because 3 times I had wanted to kill myself over what had happen to Michael. Because I just couldn't handle the grief and the depression over what had happen to him. But I had found by always playing video games it has been helping me to get out of that depression.

Who cares if someone's gonna do sumin bad then they will a video game wont affect them much, Chill out and dont be so tight, ppl can have fun and enjoy life instead of having their face buried in a book 24/7

MJsBollywoodGirl7;3189833 said:
I am slowly getting better over my depression. And playing video games especially on my Nintendo Wii is helping me believe it or not. And let me tell you getting a Nintendo Wii was something I thought I will never have. I was totally against them and hated them. But getting one has been one of the best things I had ever did. Especially since I don't cry over Michael as much as I used to. Plus I will be dead now if it hasn't been for video and computer games. Because 3 times I had wanted to kill myself over what had happen to Michael. Because I just couldn't handle the grief and the depression over what had happen to him. But I had found by always playing video games it has been helping me to get out of that depression.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>SV-FI</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normaali taulukko"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> I think all means are good, if it leads to feeling better and coming out of depression (as long as it doesn’t harm anyone of course). We are all individuals and what helps one person may not help another and vice versa. I´m glad you have found your way of coping. :better:

On the topic of this thread: I have almost no experience in video games, and especially not this particular game…:lol: But why not, if it makes peeing in metro station toilets more enjoyable for Japanese men.. :lol: :smilerolleyes: We could do with these kinds of games in Helsinki metro stations too. It would perhaps encourage men to actually pee in the toilet and not in the lift and other corners of the metro station. :pleased:

As long as addiction is avoided, then maybe video games are good for play. I should've mentioned that it's not bad playing some from time to time, but watch out for excesses.. They're never good.

As for them replacing people... I know how it is as far as Internet goes. But this doesn't mean all people are crappy or bad to be saying video games can replace them any day.. Having this mindset makes one completely sink inside themselves and other means, like books, video games etc., and denying the outside world. A space of intense comfort gets created, but as soon as it is consumed you always wanna return to it. I'm speaking from personal experience, as I like few people. But it's like a horrible cold shower and you feel pain inside when outside the comfort zone.

If one wishes to avoid family and real people nonetheless, log strolls in a park, or in the mountains for who can do it, they're miraculous medicine for the soul, for the depressed. My sister told me today that while at work today, she learned about a woman who, incredibly depressed and desperate upon the death of her husband (that she wanted to die), was admitted into a sanatorium where she was given absolutely No medicine, instead she was taken for a walks twice a days, in the morning and early in the evening, and in 2 months at most (or at least), she was cured... If you can try do that too for your depression, MJsBollywoodGirl7, besides playing the video games, it could do a world of good..

Last edited:
That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "I pissed all over my opponent!" :p

^^^is gonna pee herself laughing so hard. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is it April fool's day??

That game should come with all sorts of build-in test strips. Pregnancy, drugs etc.

The 'name of the game' should be adjusted in each country. UK: Take the Mikey out of someone. (according to the dictionary that is the British equivalent to 'taking the pee out of someone'? Can somebody confirm that phrase for me?)

Let's hope the price is right or you'll be pi**-poor.

Last edited:
I agree on the point that books > video games. However, I think video games > spending time with real people, and most definitely > spending time with family. Video games are far more productive. They the brain busy. Books do a much better job at that than video games, but video games do a better job than family and real people 99.9% of the time.

you'd rather spend time gaming than with family and friends???

I agree but youre generalizing too much. theres different types of games--i dont let my girls play shooters-- and with the Wii you can really play together as a family and get even get exercise. we have wii fit super mario galaxy, zelda. we limit the time playing though.

btw this is one game we wont be playing as a family, lol.

you'd rather spend time gaming than with family and friends???

I'd rather spend my days reading or doing research, but if the only two options in the world are spending time playing video games or spending time with my family, and I'm not allowed to kill myself...then I would have to go with the video games.

Who cares if someone's gonna do sumin bad then they will a video game wont affect them much, Chill out and dont be so tight, ppl can have fun and enjoy life instead of having their face buried in a book 24/7

Blasphemy! :p *proceeds to bury face in book*

You mean, those violent games which are rated 15 or 18 and not available to children? Parents can buy the games for them, but that's either a case of bad parenting, or they actually are aware of the content of the game at hand and feel their child is mature enough to handle it.

I've been playing games rated well above my age for as long as I can remember, and I turned out just fine. The only game series I wasn't allowed to play was Grand Theft Auto, until I was 15.

Secondly, a lot of things can be addictive...but it's not the fault of the medium. Again, it comes down to parenting and self-control. If we were to scrap everything that could become addictive, we would be left with barely anything, in fact, we'd all be dead since we'd have no food.

Finally, good things can come from the "negative" aspects of video games, it allows us to experience all these things in an environment where no harm can come to anyone and the repercussions become apparent. If little Jimmy wanted to run rampage with an M249, I think you'd rather him do it on his game console fighting against xenomorphs, rather than in real life.

Last edited:
I've meant what I did, it's not like everyone should agree. Like I said before, but I suppose nobody saw, as long as addiction isn't encountered, and, I'll add now, a good parental influence exists, that's okay. I just feel they're doing more bad than good, and, for instance, brilliant cartoons like Tom and Jerry or the MGM ones are better, like it's playing with actual toys. But again, that's what I'd do for my children if I had them, but won't expect from others to agree.

Last edited:
That looks weird playing this kind of game.

But video games are just simply not good, they fuel the artificial world grief often finds comfort in, but once it's over, depression hits stronger and you start all over again... Like with drugs: they are addictive and destroy one's life in time.

That's the biggest bs I've ever heard!
I have a big collection of videogames since the 1980's and I play adventures and platform games but also violent games like resident evil, GTA and god of war.
And for your information: I DO have a life, a good job, nice friends and family and I'm certainly NOT evil.

Artificial world? books are real and movies are real?
You should get a new perspective on video games since it's something you obviously know nothing about.

I'm surprised you like MJ, he had a huuuuuuuge collection of videogames and made the violent zombie movie thriller.

Yes, people who do nothing else but playing videogames and who are becomming violent and crazy are sick, but that has nothing to do with the games itself. These people already where mentaly ill before they went crazy with videogames.

And for your information: I'm certainly NOT evil.

Not that I would care, as nobody asked you to inform us on anything about yourself in the 1st place. You might wanna revise your whole post before passionately stating what you did about your nature.

That was my personal opinion on video games, and that was that. You don't have to agree with people's opinions, just like you don't have to insult them for not feeling the way you do. You mentioned Michael - he was a respectful, lovely person and that's something too rare in people; didn't know you can't like somebody if you don't like some of the things they like. This thread is about the Sega Urine Video Game, first of, and your childish insults/personal attacks I've just flushed down it like they deserved.

--

You didn't gave an opinion on videogames, you made a statement about videogames!
Then you start telling people to go to church for the soul, that has a lot to do with a urine video game????

You take the part about being evil completely out of context to fit you're point of view.
I just made it clear that I play videogames for about 30 years, but I haven't turned into a lifeless or murdering loony.

And you call that childish?
Talking about something you don't know anything about, that's childish!
And it's very rude to tell people they should go to church instead of doing certain things, that's something personal that people should decide for themselves.

I honestly wouldn't mind having a go with it :D, but certainly wouldn't buy it...

...I can see this being aggressively popular in bars and pubs in Britain.

You didn't gave an opinion on videogames, you made a statement about videogames!
Then you start telling people to go to church for the soul, that has a lot to do with a urine video game????

You take the part about being evil completely out of context to fit you're point of view.
I just made it clear that I play videogames for about 30 years, but I haven't turned into a lifeless or murdering loony.

And you call that childish?
Talking about something you don't know anything about, that's childish!
And it's very rude to tell people they should go to church instead of doing certain things, that's something personal that people should decide for themselves.

Tone down the attitude, you're turning this thread in one about you and your bruised ego.

If you think it's very rude to tell somebody they should go to church instead of X, Y, Z, whatever... Nothing beats going to church. It's my opinion, a firm one, and there's nothing you, nor anyone can do about that. And it's clear nobody can do that to yours either, so .. ?

Did I ever say in this thread people should stop playing video games? I said I disliked them and I've stated my points that many are crap, which they are, playing video games Can lead to addiction, which they Can. I've met addicted people, I've seen them, yet nowhere did I say All of game-playing people are bound to get addicted. ... I was giving advice to a grieving, depressed person here that has played a lot of video games since Michael's passing, and they feel they're addicted to that, and being addicted to Anything, including video games, is wrong, and that's a fact, for any addiction is bad. And you're coming out out of nowhere being indignated that I've mentioned the church, in this case, as a better alternative, when it's very useful and alleviating to many. If you don't think that, and you find that condescending, or some mentioning God is condescending and insulting to you, that doesn't make your belief the gospel, all the same, nobody is forcing theirs down your throat either.

You've made your point about this all too clear, as I've done mine, take it to PM next if your pride doesn't let go. ...

Last edited:
Ok Alma you've made your point.
Let me clear things out why my reaction was like that.

It's people with opinions like you (who actually don't know anything about it and don't play the games themselves) gave here, who say such thing about videogames, that causes the game-industry to cancel certain games or having to put censorship on certain games because of complaints. It hurts the industry. And THAT makes me very angry. For other people to decide for me what I can or cannot play.

My post wasn't about me or my ego at all, it was an example that there is nothing wrong with videogames but it's the people who play them.

That's why it's very disturbing if a topic about videogames gets interrupted by somebody saing that videogames are bad and should all go down the tube.
If you think that way about games, don't read the topics about them.

It's like people visiting the hoax theory topic who start complaining it's all nonsense and disturbing.

Back