Song looking forward to??

nothing beats billie jean at the end when hes stood in the spotlight just dancing to the beat of the drum. man it drives me crazy its the most incredible thing!!

BILLIE JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg i swear i may have a man accident in my pants when that drum beat starts haha!

man in the mothaf*ckin mirror!!! With the red/white cte shirt from the dangerous tour

I think I would like to see M-O-R-P-H-I-N-E live and special effect to it would be nice, but I know he probably wouldn't.

Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Dangerous, Man in the Mirror, Wanna Be Startin Somethin, Human Nature, and Bad. I would rest easy in my grave hearing them :)

Now I'll pick a few of the less known songs that he never performs:
Who is it?, Will You Be There, Keep the Faith, Remember the Time (maybe Dangerous is my favorite album lol?), Don't Walk Away, You Rock My World, 2Bad, Stranger in Moscow.

Of course if my first lot get done that's the main thing!

Most of all, Billie Jean! I've never seen MJ live but even videos of the performance are breathtaking. I cannot imagine seeing him perform this live. I cant wait to see it!!!

Also, Man In The Mirror.

The classics like Thriller and Beat It will be funky to see live too, with the dance routines and all. exciting just thinking about it!!

Speechless, Cry, On the line, Ben and maybe Keep the faith would be a good one too. I love the old songs too like Black or White, Remember the time etc. But it would be cool if he did some songs he didn't sing in concerts yet (or less).

But i don't care every song is fine by me but if i was able to choose i would've picked those i mentioned:D

Break of Dawn
Don't Walk Away
You Rock My World
---I think a few Invincible tracks will be on the performing list since he's never performed any of 'em except for You Rock My World.

Lady In My Life
---I'm praying hard yall. His voice's gotten thicker than when he recorded the album version and if he sings the song live, it would sound sexy in a different way.

Everybody
---This would be a great dance tune among The Jacksons period songs.

Music And Me
One Day In Your Life
---Timeless ballads

So many favorites to shoose from, but:
I would also love to hear him do some that has not been done live before.
Especially stuff that makes his voice the focus.

Lady in my life ( he has done it before, but as someone here said it would be lovely to hear him do this because his voicehas matured)

Speechless ( love that song)

And for some reason; 200 Watts ( deep voice!)

Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Human Nature and Man in the mirror. If he does those four I would probably... well... die more then I will anyway? If that's possible?

I suppose Billie Jean is the only one of those songs you can say (almost) for sure that he will do... but I hope for the other ones as well :p

human nature as its my favourite song
one day in your life,let me show you the way,off the wall,can you feel it,when was the last time he sang one day in your life solo?

My personal highlights would definetly be (with a bit of dreaming):

Billie Jean - Smooth Criminal - Jam (like on the Dangeorus Tour, but it won't gonna happen this way or at all again) - Dangerous - Thriller - Dirty Diana - Liberian Girl - Earth Song ...

Most of all, I'd have to say Billie Jean though. It's my alltime favorite performance I guess.

But of course, I'm just as excited for any new songs he'll perform. :)

Back